Is hiring illegal mexicans slavery?

Is hiring illegal mexicans slavery?

I can not pay them, and they can't snitch, I can fuck them even if they are underage and say no and I can beat them if they are annoying or do a shit job.
...will mexicans demand reparations and AA for this in the future?

Attached: b7f00112.jpg (750x1334, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Ramón_y_Cajal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean some of my friends have mexican cleaners that live in their homes, they fuck them when their wives don't put out and one guy beat the living shit out of one of them when he was drunk.

It's not the same, it just means you have critical character flaws and insecurities bubbling to the surface.

Yeah it’s basically the same. The democrat party really has a hard on for importing brown people they can abuse

r u mad bcoz u cnt afford a slave?

I've heard democrats making the argument that they couldn't afford their house cleaners without cheap, illegal labor. This justified their views on immigration

But Americans are bitches, and i say that as a white amerimutt. I've been in roofing for 20 years, white kids are afraid of hard work. I advertise for help in english and only Mexicans walk through my door. Union scale here tops out at $42 an hr with benefits and still can't find any locals to do the work. So to me it's funny how these bitches cry about immigrants then walk off day 1 on lunch break.

>literally most dangerous job in USA
>42 an hour to have a higher risk of death than the military

>manual labor
>back broken by 45
>

t. Rodolfo Contreras-Perez

He’s not wrong dipshit. I work as a painting contractor. Their is more spics than whites despite the higher pay. Most quit first day or a month in if they really need the money.

Lying spic.

el creatura, el mezcla del diablos

Speak English, motherfucker.

wait aren't you mexican too

>is hiring illegal mexicans slavery
Yes

same

no no no, we were meds, not black or white or american,

Then the arabs and africans raped us and killed the men above 12 and the non virgin females,

then we went to america and raped the aztecs and incas

now our rape babies are going north toward the wall to rape north americans

american education

"el creatura" lol

name some scientific or medical advances by spain in the last 150 years.

we will wait.

don't trash talk spain you mutt

what has america done?

La luz apagada
El final de la civilización

founder of neuroscience en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santiago_Ramón_y_Cajal

Santiago Ramón y Cajal (Spanish: [sanˈtjaɣo raˈmon i kaˈxal]; 1 May 1852 – 17 October 1934) was a Spanish neuroscientist and pathologist, specializing in neuroanatomy, particularly the histology of the central nervous system. He won the Nobel prize in 1906, becoming the first person of Spanish origin who won a scientific Nobel prize. His original investigations of the microscopic structure of the brain made him a pioneer of modern neuroscience. Hundreds of his drawings illustrating the delicate arborizations of brain cells are still in use for educational and training purposes.[1]

spain also ranks higher than the usa in maths and science, you are just the rape babies of the british empire

White democrats, right?

Too bad you're a dumb faggot, Pablo.

If they WILLINGLY work for you then it isn't slavery.
If you don't pay that's just you jewing them, they'll go and work for someone else.
If they had to keep for you regardless THAT would be slavery.
Threatening to turn them in if they don't keep working for you is blackmail.

fat piece of shit

If it wasn't for the slaves that the left is importing daily to central CA the entire system would collapse overnight. Enjoy your california almonds.

you don't need to threaten them, they know they are illegal and what will happen if you did report them or if they go to the cops.

They also live in your home or guest house, and so all their stuff is there and sometimes their kids too. You tend to know the other people around so they won't take your house cleaner/dick sucker , and you don't take theirs so they don't really have the option of moving.

and any legit job is a risk since if they get a right wing asshole he will report them when they apply for the job

I hope they skin you alive for being such a lying queer.

I saw an illegal spaniard the other day.

We have 70.000 spanirds a year and there was this crazy Manolo trying to get a credit card to get in debt and runnaway I guess.

Rudest human being I have seen so far.

Yeah well, just remember that those spics have been on literal gibs for the last 60 fucking years, they're the niggers of Europe.
You should send them to haiti with the rest of the useless niggers that are invading you.

>41759(You)
>I hope they skin you alive for being such a lying queer.

shut up you fucking dog, or i'll rape your ancestors again.

How does it feel that the mexican prostitutes here charge 5 eur for a bj? or that your brothers and sisters clean toilets and get fucked in the ass for pennies

>3rd world country
>non white 3rd world country

Lel, go back to El paro office you lazy useless moroccan.

Well, he is getting fucked in the ass for tacos, so I imagine he's quite jealous of t

>ranks higher

ranks higher in what? some magazine? YOUR NATION DOESN'T PRODUCE ANY ADVANCES IN SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, OR MEDICINE. you realize basically >60% of all medical and scientific advancements in the past 150 years have come from america, right?

every time I ask this question, you guys point to "the founder of neuroscience"

but he just recognized nerve impulses and things like that. Today, americans are repairing damage spinal cords and creating artificial limbs that are directly innervated by motor neurons, allowing them to be controlled by the brain as a normal limb.

"el creatura". While we're landing rockets back on floating platforms in the sea after shooting things into space with them. Did I mention that a guy also jumped to earth and landed, from fucking space?

Meanwhile, you have...beaches? Migrants? Good eyebrows and hair?

"el creatura"

Try abusing an illegal Mexican in cali and see what happens. They have more rights than citizens.

>moroccan

You realise they raped us before we raped you so you're mixed with arab and berber blood too

We took the mexican girls who were still virgins and gang raped them then sold them to spanish merchants as sex slaves. the men who couldn't fight us with sticks or stones (mexico was in the stone age when we sailed in) we put to death. then the young boys were sold as fuck slaves and sterilized.

why do you think you speak spanish there and have electricity and running water?

Shut the fuck up apefrican, morocans made you their bitchess for 800 fucking years, not even the bolivians were so fucking faggots and kicked your marrano asses out in 300, go back to school you fucking pansequito.

>americans
you mean h1b visa migrants

something like 0.001% of americans have a STEM degree and are in the labor force.

>we wuz rocket scientists
literally jews and migrant workers did that

>el creatura
le 56%
>non hispanic white
>barrak obama
>tiger woods
>beyonce
>cho ze hui
>elliot rodger
>chis harper mercer
>jared kushner
>lloyd blankfien
>harvey wienstien

>no hay luz
>la luz esta extiguida
>no hay un futuro para nadie

>migrants
>literally building a 300bn usd wall to stop our rape babbies

Did I rustle your Jaimitos?

every nigger in america not recently brought in from somolia is a mutt

If you don't pay them they'll steal your shit and dissappear

If they're construction types they would probably just beat you up with a few of their friends

as is every "white"

and hispanic by definition are mutts since we raped them

Give it up, moor.

¡Andalus Andalus Arriba!

stfu you jewish puppet

Don't you mean Al-Ándalus?

shut up indio de mierda

I'm sorry you don't understand jokes, Xoloitxcuintle.

If you were in the USA, you could expect a visit from the Mexican Mafia or La Familia if you tried any of that shit.

That's pretty fucking harsh you fucking albanian.

?????

YOUR NATION DOESN'T PRODUCE ANY SCIENTIFIC, MEDICAL, OR TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCEMENTS.

YOU DO NOT HAVE A UNIVERSITY RANKED INSIDE COMMONLY ACCEPTED TOP 100 LISTS.

LOL.

My family has been legit 500 years in the new world and conquistador and I would make you eat dog shit you piece of ttash faggot.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-02-23-18-25-43.png (720x1280, 678K)

You have more cubans/venezuelans/peruvians/colombians than mexicans in Spain...

Attached: peruana.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

This isn't 1521 hombray

Attached: image.png (1200x902, 1.17M)

You nigger roccans didnt do anything.

No moroccans raped my family, they were beheaded and totally massacred as you should be also they weren't allowed to move to the new world.

Yeah, how shitty can Spain be if they have to come here again, but as lowly immigrants.

Doesnt work that way.

Your crimes will still be crimes. The fact that they are illegal will be overlooked. At least its that way anywhere there is a sizable portion of illegal mexican immigrants like here in Cali.

"We"

Okay, Elon musk, tell me your next plans

Attached: image.jpg (640x679, 94K)

ok

>mexican cleaners
>spain

Nobody migrates to Spain from here unless they are already upper middle class, lying loser

to hire an illigal is taxevation and socialsecurity fraud, no matter where that illigal came from.
it basicly makes you a criminal.

Spain is full of lying retards, my German friend.

You watched the illegal immigrant episode too?

Attached: The_Goode_Family.jpg (300x378, 164K)

Le 82% face. Gets purged too. Shoot a loved one, eat a burger.

Attached: 115468459.jpg (683x1024, 349K)

Ancaps are faggots without a clue as to how the world operates. Off yourself.