Wife works

>wife works
>husband stays home doing laundry, cleaning and cooking

Gotta be kidding me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qDLJKzGX-mg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She seems hyper neurotic so that arrangement might work.

husband works from home doing some kinda interior design shit
he was on the phone with his boss when the wife got home in one of the manga chapters

Pretty much the ideal

>DON'T RET ME DOWN!

Why is the ED so addicting? Fucking youtube brings me to some shitty chain smokers video when i search it on google.

Fuck off with your Sup Forums threads in disguise.

Sounds great to me

There is nothing wrong with househusbands

How can someone who isn't a child be so much of a lightweight that they get drunk off a single low abv mixed drink?

What's wrong with that?

Sounds great.

Many asians literally have lower levels of the enzyme that breaks down alcohol. Google it, I even experienced this when an asian friend drank half a 5% bottle and said that was enough.

Sign me up.
I'd love to cook, clean, and take care of the kids (not in that way, you pervy user.)

so the problem is?

It's like being a NEET, but it's way more fulfilling.
There is nothing wrong with that. I wish I was him.

Better than the current way of both people working.
Someone's gotta be at home for the kids.

As single women begin outearning single men and with the whole push for "women's liberation", househusbands are the salvation of the nuclear family.

Do it for your country and your people, user!

I wouldn't marry her.

He will be cucked some day.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDLJKzGX-mg
That was easy.

Stop with that meme.

He still working as a bartender, and sometimes her colleagues would come to his bar.

t. 8man

>letting your woman slave away and earn money for you while you stay at home watching anime and shitposting all day
Literally nothing wrong with that, wagecuck.

She fakes it. Didn't you see episode 3 with the Cinderella? It's a non-alcoholic drink and she act like it was loaded with rum. We know she also fakes her moans in bed now.

You're the type to pimp your women, huh? Pimps are the ultimate cucks.

Perfect since I want to be the wife

How are pimps cucks? Their whores are either "employees" or property.

>marrying a whore
Ok wagecuck.

Why do they look like sticks in the manga?

>he doesn't have a mommy(wife)

>not mommy (wife (male))

Women aren't property. They are not objects.

must be fiction user, can't happen in 3D world

Tell that to the third world prostitution industry.

Hypocrites don't cry out to send shit to /r9k/ when it caters to their b.s.
>oh hey, I can relate to eleeto neeto, I've been doing the same thing she does, it's doable
>"take this shit to /r9k/ naooo!! only 'who would win in a fight', 'which is the best waifu', and 'sperging about aspie shit' threads are allowed here! *cryyyy*"

>holly fuck, why is this being with a uterus allowed to work over a glorious male?
>"I know, right brother? please keep telling me more to ease my pain of being an underachieving looser! This is a great thread!"

I can't even understand what you're saying.
Consider reading what you type before you post.

Except these most likely aren't the same people. The fact that the /gfd/ threads started out on /r9k/ before moving to /d/ should show you that more than enough robots enjoy the idea of being househusbands. There's no hypocrisy unless you want to see it.

Nobody cares. Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

I know two woman from work who have this situation, idk

Other people understood what I was referring to. Maybe you're just stupid

Full version please

>There's no hypocrisy
OP is not even talking about the anime itself, just literally bitching about "stay at home husbands"

I was talking about the anime, retard.

>retard
Read your OP again, you stupid fuckface, you're just bitching about "stay at home husbands". There's not even room to be confused about it because it's literally the only shit there

Yeah, that's probably actually it.

EATING THIS MUCH BEFORE GOING TO BED?

IS SHE OUT OF HER MIND?

>putting effort into arguing with someone who is obviously not all there in the head

Your effort would be better off spent doing anything else but contributing to this thread.