Raildex

The dandy gentleman makes another appearance. Will it be a quick cameo or are we going to witness more hot-blooded mecha action in this arc?

Bets on small cameo, though considering Kagun's still breathing I wonder why he's chatting it up with the suicidal butterball

He replaces Gensei as the Kihara who is behind everything but gets away with it.

His arch-nemesis can take care of him, it's cool

What are you thoughts on this individual?

A new Aleister possibility who looks like a shounen protagonist with New Light as his harem.

Maybe we will actually see the proto-Rensa this time

Shota Aleister and Onee-san Witch Aleister that its missing an eye

Kuribot basically has Rensa's body with a few different specs (like bigger tits)

You mean a Normal High School Boy

>796
How embarrassing. At least it was a fun thread.

Stiyl Magnus

No, she's a flashy maid-in-training with some kicking legs

Watch out for espers with drills, there is a correlation between their hair style and ability names.
>Violence Doughnut
>Rampage Dress

Leave stray dogs to me.

Reminder one of these days Touma is going to get a call from a giant metal cylinder to save her half naked brown titty dwarf friend

Thinks I want to see from this arc:
-Rensa
-Yuiitsu
-Enshuu (the person the girls are trying to break out)
-Kagun

Now the concern is how Misaka and her ilk are gonna get involved. I think Kamachi is using Misaki as a way for Misaka to get involved in things and plots without the needs for clones to motivate her. As Misaka as heroic tendencies as Mitori mentions to Misaki, all Misaki needs to do is tell Misaka some bad shit is going on to this person and she goes into action.

Plot of the arc is Mitori can't do her shit and Misaki is forced to bait Misaka to helping her again.

Why is innocentius best waifu?

Covers of Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Vol.13

Astral Buddy Vol.1!

>Junko not even the main character of the cover
Wew

>Kuribot sideboobs

>Misaki up front with those big ones
They know their audience.

underboob

Why is Junko at the back?

I wanna fuck that robutt

Accel x Last Order> Touma x Index

Celery looks far too much like a teenage girl there

Tch..

Mikoto's shorts would be a lot better if they weren't that ugly beige color

>headcrab associating with sluts like Saten
Kamijou-san does not approve.

>title characters, the buddies, are at the very back
Continuing a proud raildex tradition, I see.

Hamazura is ITEM's property and there is nothing Takitsubou can do about it.

>That saten

REMOVE

LO flying to catch (butterfly) headcrab
(Accel offscreen) use his vector
what happen next?

I just realized that robutt was in fact relevant because it's rensa

The fight was still totally fucking absurd though. Railgun manga mikoto is approaching ridiculous levels of power output at this point.

They would be better if they were spats.

Sauce? Reverse search is giving me fucking nothing and this term isn't helping either.

Can somebody edit this so Saten has a looser shirt?

You don't even know what spats are.

Ane Naru Mono

holy cow saten's outfit, you can't get much sluttier than a too-short string tank top and booty shorts that are about two centimeters long

Uh, I do?

Thanks a bunch.

Is it different from cycling shorts?

I would unironically watch and ova or read a spinoff about these 4

Misaki finds a way.

Compression shorts are referred to as spats in Japan, yes. Or do you want me to show off e-peen by say they are also related to foot wear? Or maybe you are referring to the shit that covers the wheels on airplanes?

You aren't special.

Ane Naru Mono, there is both an ongoing manga and a hentai dojinshi series by the same author.

So who is the true Touma Kamijou?

About damn time.

It makes sense because neither Junko nor Ghost girl do anything of importance in the first fucking volume.

Hey I'm just asking a question here. No need to be such a dick.

The true Touma died when he was stabbed by a
rouge salaryman.

The one in your heart

I mean, you're the one who just accused me of not knowing something randomly. Just saying.

Who is cooler, Acqua or Bersi?

The coolest guy? Aleister of course.

“Kihara Kagun was a dangerous irregularity that greatly strayed from our plan, but that was why I monitored him as a top-priority threat. First the battle against Kihara Byouri in Baggage City and then the largescale raid to rescue the civilians in this nation’s capital of Tokyo. It would be easy to sum up his end in a single word, but I am not crass enough to do so. Instead, I will leave you with this: You said there was nothing in Kihara Kagun, but how was that greatest and worst of Kiharas able to keep the fire of revenge blazing so brightly for so long? That would be a testament to how happy his life had been. Even if that had already been taken from him, its value cannot be denied. Not by anyone.”

Kagun.

Mikoto.

Aleis-tan BLACKED when?

kagun died way the fuck too early. he was a god damn cool character.

>one of Crowley's possibilities is Jamal
>Jamal Crowley fucks other possibilities, BLACKing himself

>TFW next volume we might actually see saint crowley, who will be a whole new brand of complete and utter bullshit since crowley with the powers of a saint.

Kihara Kagun aka Bersi Kihara is a man of many talents He double-degree in Science, and sex?Magick

Being a Magic-teacher to our lovely Marian Slingeneyer and (Science) Student-Keeper* of our horny Kumokawa Maria as well.

(*The Student Keeper was one of the safety measures of Academy City. The main aim was to send teachers to the dormitories of students to teach them and counsel them to prevent them from being unable to return to school life because they kept skipping class)

He had skill hobby like Jesus (carpenter) and help Othinus to make volley'Kakine'ball rack for time to times

and He will dump Daioh October 2017 Raws in here soon.

>tfw sandniggers, Turkishs and Pakis Aleister are invading commonwealth countries.

>implying there are non-English Crowleys
Currently when they aren't attacking and taping the populace, they are consuming nations worth of fish and chips

How do I build and play Oriana?

pls don't

The one who died and forgotten.

>People whose are excused to be reptilians are in fact possessed by Coronzon.

Shirai and Misaki are the Kamijou of Astral Buddy.

For ants.

>Letting a psycho cunt cling to you

She can break his bones with her bare hands, might as well accept than agitate

I want an edit of this with lola, niang, and nephneph

Kagun's motivation was only slightly less retarded than Vento's.

Let her have her way for now before something terrible happens. Look at what happened to poor Kyousuke.

Mugino can be killed unlike Shite Queen.

Ded already

Peaceful times are best times.

Punching White Queen over and over would feel cathartic.

I want to fuck that robutt.
It guess it makes sense to put Kuroko and Misaki in the forefront from a shilling perspective.

>Mikoto only wearing her undershorts

Reminder that every girl in Academy City needs to get punched at least once.

Every man, woman, and child is a star.

Equal stars, equal punches.

Every man, woman and child will be seeing stars after a good punch.

Crowley hated trannies, confirmed

He's a degenerate but not that degenerate.

Especially Mikoto

There are some lines even a super degenerate like Crowley won't cross.

>everyone goes to thelema heaven except Mikoto and Seike.

What are you talking about? Traps are gay.

Gay is okay, trannies no way
And Crowley now has the body of a woman, and is treating it as a woman's body ergo Crowley's not a tranny