One of the top 10 greatest shows of all time is rarely discussed here. Why?

One of the top 10 greatest shows of all time is rarely discussed here. Why?

Because it's really not that good unless you're 14

most of Sup Forums has seen more than 10 shows...

I've watched 10+ of the best so far. I think I know what I'm talking about.

I think talking about it reminds everyone about the second season so no one talks about it.

What second season?

Pure faggotry

It's already been discussed and like any other show that isn't ongoing or nge, threads are rare.

?

cause faggots keep going on about dragging ball stuper

God I love Suou ;_;

I can't find what's cool or interesting about the new dragon ball shit to save my life

Could have done well on expanding the world if it had a second season, but they lost that opportunity.

there would be more threads if we got a fucking season 3 already but s2 sucked

Because Sup Forums already knew they could now kill.

that ending was just bad.

S1 was just niche pseudo shonene battle anime, S2 was better but I'd just call in interesting, I woudn't call it greatest of all time.

still, miss them

why April wwwhy

>niche pseudo shonene battle anime
What the fuck does this even mean?

it was the best set up you could ask for a third season, the girl was cute but I'd say 12 episodes was the most you could have done with her and the series handled it well, her arc was over and now if we get another season it can continue where it left off but with that added weight.

Have you perhaps considered that the user you were replying to was being sarcastic?

?????

I know I just hate the dream world bullshit, it comes out of nowhere and she forgets all about her friends, families and life lessons.

Because most episodic action series are unengaging garbage with no lasting impact, DtB included.

I'm still pissed

Generally you're right but DtB is a major exception.

Bones dropped the ball, but yeah, it could have been amazing, check out the black flower manga if you haven't.

Because anons can only complain about S2 instead of just reading the great manga.

Why was April killed though?

Threadly reminder

I think I'd rather consider a comprehensive logical explanation for EoE than the fucking ending of DtB S2. I don't care what any of it meant, it was a fucking mess.

This is literally one of the worst, most forgettable show I have ever seen.

I still can't believe how much there is to expand upon in the dtb universe. It feels so unfinished. You could easily produce two good seasons with the given material. How about a prequel season focusing on the origins of hei and his sister, the south american war, how hei joined the syndicate and what made yin so special (I really can't remember if this was ever properly explained).
And after that there's still lots of material to do a PROPER season 2. Yin and Hei deserve a happy ending together.
And last but not least the fanbase is dedicated and willing enough for more Material. So why in god's name won't they make more seasons?

lurk more you retard

Because it aired ages ago. Fuck off already retard.

I don't know?

hey look the x-men