What unoccupied area of land will you go when the system collapses?

Attached: 728f26c8531dad1700572b77c6664d3f.jpg (1280x1920, 750K)

Like I'm gonna fucking tell you

Ideally? Patagonia in Chile. Realistically? I have no fucking idea. Maybe if the system collapses I won't even worry about finding a safe haven, I might just go to Israel and take out as many kikes as I can for destroying mankind.

The left girl's ass

Right here.

/thread

the valley between ur mums tits hehehehehehhehe

The sewers.

Attached: l9YIuoj.jpg (797x585, 57K)

Already have a comfy valley scoped out. Believe it or not there are tons of viable lviing spaces on earth that haven't been used because "muh property" of mainly the state out here in the west. National forets are full of such spaces and as soon as they collapse I am making my New Europa there, one wife, and one comrade and his wife at a time.

I wanna be right there, in ass land

Man this type of ass in the left is my weakness, oh good lord let me braaaaappp

This reminds me of underneath Dalaran

Yeah, that'll work out. You American retards already had a "New Europa" and it barely took 200 years to deteriorate into a state of toxic slime. You're a multiracial ZOG now with dozens of different ethnicities vying for civic and political dominance at any given time.

fpbp

Delmarva pensinula. Shut down the bridges across the C&D canal and Chesapeake bay, Escape-From-New-York-style. DIRECT RULE FROM OCEAN CITY with an iron fist

Attached: huey long.jpg (800x883, 147K)

you silly larpers

I already own land.
I'll likely just close my gate and go on with my life.

Attached: PicsArt_11-02-11.35.29.jpg (606x605, 76K)

>Retreating to a wilderness area
>Not taking advantage of the societal collapse to become a goddam American warlord in the Warring States Period of American History
Soy Boy detected.

the middle wins the ass contest

Attached: 1434498300159.jpg (500x414, 95K)

ill go to my bathroom and fap real hard

A nice tropical island out in the Pacific

>the virgin survivalist
>the chad warlord

*slap* *slap* *slap*

Attached: 1521044182581slapped.jpg (1280x1920, 1.09M)

Detroit

BRAAAAAPPPP
oh yes my dear..
>sniffffff
quite pungent indeed! Is that..
>sssnniifff
eggs I smell?
>sniff sniff
hmmm yes quite so my darling
>sniffff
quite pungent eggs yes very much so. ah yes and also a hint of...
>sniff
cheese? quite wet my dear...
>sniff
this will do nicely...
>sniffffff
please my dear.. another if you please.. nice and big now.. Oh yes... very good!
Very sloppy and wet my dear
hmmm? is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim? hmmmm? let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling
hmmm.. yes.. that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear ah yes
let me guess.. curry for dinner?
oh quite right I am.. aren't I?
>sniff
>sssnniiifffff
hmmmm I see yes.. yes indeed as well.. curry.. hmmm.. that fragrance is quite noticeable.. onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear? hmmmmm.. yes quite..
BBBBRRRPPPPFFFTTT
Oh I was not expecting that.. that little gust my dear you caught me off guard.. yes.. so gentle it was though.. hmmmm.. let me taste this little one just one small...
>sniff
and yet so strong yes.. the odor..
>snifff
Is that...
>sniff
I can almost taste it my dear.. a little whiff more if you please
>sssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff
ah yes I have it now..

Attached: 1520723646375.gif (500x280, 884K)

It's the fold right under the cheek that does it

Jeb looked pretty good in his youth

You seem mad, enjoy your dystopia

There is no reachable unoccupied land near me I'm just going to finally tick some names off my revenge list by bribing the local scum to my side with drugs and become the General Butt Naked of the UK.

Attached: 1515062546375.png (1280x640, 1.36M)

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they will too understand that slide threads are a constant on the ocean of piss.

Enjoy your sepsis and moldy lungs

You know it would be trivial for some autist to find this now?

slap posting > brap posting

honhonhon Le culs de filles est tres smaquer!!!

ur mom's vagina

I remember that game

>You American retards already had a "New Europa"

Funny coming from the country who previously owned the globe then lost it due to the hebrews running the world's finances.

keep atoning for all those colonial sins britbro!

WHIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

You are going to have to up the amount of wives if we are to win against kebab and kike.

rare!

Attached: A7DDCB38-410F-4261-936D-5C39383C0B30.png (861x637, 127K)

>The left girl's ass

are those burgers on her suit?

This My Land

Attached: 0000 0 fuck off full-500x500.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Highlands of Scotland, obviously

Those girls asses haven't been unoccupied for a long time

Bulgaria. I will promise to kill a gypsy for every year they let me stay.

Attached: maupiti-vue-hauteur.jpg (1960x1292, 255K)

Attached: Maupiti-vue-maupiti-bacchet.jpg (1960x1134, 366K)

and

Attached: maupiti.jpg (1960x1021, 208K)

Wherever theyre at

>live in rural Texas
>be EMT
>surrounded by farms and farmland
>have guns and ammo
>have a decent, non feral community of family oriented farmers, ranchers, and tradesmen

I think we will be okay. After a long time I imagine we will have to string up some feral nogs or meth heads but so will every other surviving community.

hotdogs or shell tacos

budge up

Shut up smoothskin

Attached: 1519338949190.jpg (830x468, 33K)

I will go inside her bobs

go help the jews ruin the Catholic Church and our lands you stupid fucking smug anglo

>What unoccupied area of land will you go when the system collapses
my basement

Selling land in Chilean Patagonia. 1,24 acre 60k USD. Nice community, access to water, electricity, outside the city 10 minutes away from town.

I find too sad that I'll never be able to tap that kind of ass.

I've banged a few of you wanna-be-whites, your women are fun and can be hot, just don't fucking marry.

Fresh water from where?

I might just go to Israel and take out as many kikes as I can for destroying mankind.

Well they show up on my doorstep I might have a use for em.

Yea, our women love gringos. Like most latinas. Probably a reminiscent of the colonial era and your higher status. Most of our grandmothers have the concept of "mejorar la raza" or improving the race by having children with a full white male, and many of our mothers practice it but don't say anything about it. Our mestizos have from 1% to 90% European, so many of them can have pretty white children with an European Native or US american.

It's pretty shitty for brown folks lol. I can understand why ppl complain about white privilege. And it's not about a system of opression, it's more about natural selection making women pick white men for thei perceived higher status.

you beast

You will shit in the street.

I gotta admit, I like your attitude. Just hit the gym, be proud of your race and find one that isn't a race tratior to settle down with. Honestly man, I'm older now, my perfect woman is an 8 with a next door look. She may not have the best ass and best tits, but she'll have one of them and be loyal and easier to deal with when I come home, and white, of course. If you're young, just talk to the hot women, most guys are scared to, you'll have an advantage if you treat them normal and can approach them and not look like a slob. Never knew that, but it makes sense. I'm thought it was because I was raised Catholic, oh well, not dipping in that pool again. Go get'em, raise some ethno-centric Puerto Rican babies.

And on a side note, at least your not Mexican. I've maybe banged one or two, not enough to remember (that and I was drunk), those are the worst, at least your women aren't like them.

Let me post my map and my supply list for you.. oh and te
He passcode to my bunker is 1234