FRANCE DICTATURE HAPPENING

Macron total power incoming ! , here are some quotes from the french media and political class on it :

"A denial of democracy. " " A grave infringement in the balance of power. "
Within ten days, three initiatives (Blocked vote in the Senate, limitation of the right of amendment, use of orders) made angry members of parliament and senators, who worry about an increasing stranglehold of the executive on the legislative power."

"Marine Le Pen (far-right party leader) criticized Emmanuel Macron's governance today which, according to her, is similar more and more to the "totalitarianism" "

"Wauquiez (right-wing party "Les Républicains" leader) : with Macron, there is " a total dictatorship in France " "

"Communists accuse Macron of "technocratic dictatorship" "

euractiv.com/section/future-eu/news/elmar-brok-macron-wants-to-weaken-the-european-parliament/
>Elmar Brok = close ally of angela merkel

"While opens the week of the Francophony, the Head of State showed the France's will to give it a new breath in the world. Numerous African intellectuals see colonialist trends there."

latribune.fr/opinions/tribunes/l-ivresse-des-ordonnances-une-tentation-bonapartiste-pour-macron-771542.html
>"The massive use of orders: a Bonapartist temptation for Macron?"

lemonde.fr/emmanuel-macron/article/2018/03/10/macron-asseoit-la-domination-de-l-executif-sur-le-parlement_5268648_5008430.html
>"Macron establishes the domination of the executive on the Parliament"

blogs.mediapart.fr/marugil/blog/100318/en-marche-vers-un-regime-autoritaire
>On road towards an authoritarian regime

Attached: hdwl5e4ysef01.jpg (1200x819, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

europe1.fr/politique/macron-le-president-qui-assoit-son-autorite-a-t-il-laisse-place-au-chef-autoritariste-3393770
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Rothschild banker cryptokike

europe1.fr/politique/macron-le-president-qui-assoit-son-autorite-a-t-il-laisse-place-au-chef-autoritariste-3393770
>Does Emmanuel Macron confuse authority and authoritarianism?

Macron is who we thought Trump was.

Macron looks like my uncle when he was younger

based

Right

>french media
>reliable

Attached: fucking_leafs.jpg (1500x1214, 1002K)

Fucking Bog puppet.

Seriously though, why do so many French 'men' wear roll neck jumpers?

French girls deserve better

French girls deserve Englishmen

Attached: french_2.png (465x719, 320K)

>shilling for manlet granny fucker in a turtleneck
>a fucking turtleneck
>turt..

Just stop.

Are we on board for this Frenchbros or are you horrified? it seems to me like authoritarianism is necessary to fix your shithole continent

Attached: 1509542174147.jpg (575x635, 49K)

It’s a gay thing

Dude... how you dare to talk about the french while your country is occupied?

>inb4 mexican bla bla nigger shitty country

At least we have dignity of picking up a gun and fight.

I think you may be right, my mongoloid friend

Attached: french_1.png (683x729, 602K)

it's an old man thing
he won't do shit

Based macron pls destroy the EU, make it less political

The french are authoritarian by nature

Why does he do it then?

Both are currently being replaced with muslims.

I actually quite like Mexico, I've always been fascinated by Mesoamerica and the pre-Columbian civilisations

But please, if you are genuinely Mexican, learn something about France. It is even more demographically fucked than Britain, with at least twice as many Muslims, more blacks, more Jews, more gypsies, more of everything really

Attached: french whores are to blame for this.png (1148x2100, 2.59M)

ego wank. There was the same "concerns" back with Sarkozy because he bypassed his prime minister and did some shit, but nothing came of it.

>African intellectuals

Is your uncle a Bond villain? Macron looks like he could be the head of SMERSH here.

>t.magalet

Attached: 1517625553644.jpg (1200x1200, 255K)

>it's an old man thing
You French sure are 'metrosexual' though
At least us Anglos don't look gay when we walk around in tracksuits and football shirts with a tin of beer in hand

No, he has a blue collar job

Having said that it's not inconceivable that it's a front for a global alliance of supervillains

You may be on to something, Cletus

Macron snapped a female journalist once and now all medias are going full muhhh dictature
TOP KEK

>You French sure are 'metrosexual' though
No. Next time you visit try to go outside of the faggot hipster districts in Paris.

Outside of Paris you all look like farmers

That's as far from metrosexual as it gets, so what?

I meant metrosexual farmers

Attached: french.jpg (930x1385, 157K)

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they will too understand that Macron is a faggy deep state puppet that deserves the rope.

So in your opinion have to dress like a nigger to not look like a faggot?
Well cuck'd m8.

I thought the guy was a pansy with granny fetish

glory for Jupiter

#make France an empire again

No he really is.

Attached: 1495913312302.jpg (800x420, 108K)

British men are the ugliest and smallest people in europe no way they are desirable

Most Trump supporters here like Macron, though.

Cute cider belly. Bump for Macron.

The Zio-Globalists will have to perform some painful and non-popular reforms in France so they need Macron regime to be authoritarian.

but but the right wanted "strong"leaders

they won

Turtlenecks are cool af, what the fuck you on about?

wrong

Being British is a sure way to get women into bed, whether you're in Europe, the New World, Australasia, East Asia... everyone knows it and deluding yourself won't change that

That was the bit I liked too :^)

You have brought shame on the British nation, Nigel

Attached: tower of london.jpg (3948x2479, 3.78M)

This is true.

The title means jack in France anyway. He can be president or ultra supreme dictator god emperor, if he starts pulling shit that the people doesn't like he will have tens of thousands in the streets until the people get what they demand.

Girls like the accent.

Daily Reminder that French people voted to keep a Trump out of office and instead were rewarded with a Mussolini. This is glorious

French accent is a pussy magnet too.

Yeah that's true. We get mocked a lot over our accent in pop culture so it wouldn't seem like it be, but it do.

T H I Q Q U E

>comes to discuss political events around the world
>doesn't even know how cryptokike macron is
you're retarded

It's about damn time.

> crypto

I thought he was more or less open about it. His moves about "Governing like the Roman God Jupiter" and dismissal of the press were genuinely surprising moves considering this.

THE FIFTH REPUBLIC HAS ALWAYS BEEN A DICTATORSHIP MASQUARADING AS A DEMOCRACY. THERE IS NO OTHER LEADER IN ANY OTHER COUNTRY THAT HAS AS MUCH POWER AS THE FRENCH PRESIDENT.
I WISH THE FUCKING MEDIA WOULD STOP ACTING ALL OUTRAGED AND SURPRISED WHEN THAT SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SIX FUCKING DECADES.

>African intellectuals see colonialist trends there.
>African intellectuals

We don't have freedom in the first place and to be honest I don't care anymore, I'm living in what I call "post-France" already, majority of my social and work acquaintances where I live are jews/arabs/blacks and there is no way to go back, people are too comfortable for that and the far-right is utterly incompetent, especially this sack of shit of MLP and her disgusting smoker voice.

In the meantime the establishment doesn't give a flying fuck about us, we are just their cows they milk out of money to finance their delusional project (french politicians love to launch crazy overpriced public works to celebrate their glories).

The only satisfying thing in this story is to see all the old useless senators and PM, who are living like princes on our back, crying like babies now they are slowly losing their power and priviledges.
I would better have a Macron dictatorship than a Bruxelles oligarchy though.

Attached: dontcare.png (554x439, 146K)

this does not say anything, it can literally mean he will be a lefty dictator

>Numerous African intellectuals see colonialist trends there."
>African intellectuals
My sides.

>golden eagle

>African intellectuals

LEFTISTS KEKS VOTE FOR MACRON
>GET EMMANUEL I
>WHO IS CONTROLLED BY BOGNADOFFS
>WHO ARE CONTROLLED BY
>SMINEM
>M
>I
>N
>E
>M

Also it was Sminem who gassed the spy.

Attached: sminem mastermind.png (600x800, 283K)

Attached: 1520950704762.png (625x370, 157K)

our only hope is that secretly, he hates sand niggers and nog's - expels them, and flays 10 in the public square as a warning for no more of them to dare entry into La Belle France.
We know he loves Jews, but at least get some problems off our plate Macron… please?

Hard to feel sorry for France when they voted for a fucking Rothschild banker.

Attached: macron.png (645x656, 187K)

Looks like a Bond villain in this pic.

>technocratic dictatorship
Absolutely Based

Attached: a7d.jpg (600x1170, 61K)

Attached: British Empire.webm (854x480, 2.76M)

hype

Attached: unnamed.jpg (582x1032, 54K)

>turtleneck isn't masculine

Attached: file.png (394x379, 96K)

Can't wait for the Venice Comission to bash and straighten up Macron baka

You dense faggot.

Why do fascists like black turtlenecks so much?

Attached: oswald-mosley (1).jpg (223x313, 22K)

>(((englishmen)))

facts don't lie
france has more blacks, more muslims, more jews, more gypsies, and even greater rates of miscegenation as a result of the pervasive air of faux-intellectualism that makes french people think they're being progressive and forward-thinking by encouraging mass migration and miscegenation

the french were the original civic nationalists and are its greatest champions today

kek

Jupiter Rising

Looking forward to strike season, it should get interesting

Saving money atm to get the fuck out the shithole that is Paris.

>tfw I live in a student city with a majority of youth that is communist
Can't wait to get comfy with the puppers while they riot once again

Where are you moving to?

Out of France, probably Asia.

This, you live in a republican monarchy.

Communism can only be bred in those who are ignorant to how it actually works.

Anyone that absolutely puts their trust into someome else to govern over their entire life is a retard. Straight up retarded.

/Ourguy?/

/hisownguy/

nobody voted for him you dunce

I thought French should be comfortable with manlet in charge

As a Canadian girl living in Europe, the only men i've even been attracted too have been British.

Deep voice and french accent is perfect

vive le bonapartiseme

Why Asia? Move to a white country

Right french girl deserve ahmed from bongistan

Hong Kong is full of frogs, they all peddle their gay scarves and other queer paraphernalia there. I believe they recently overtook Britain. I hear France massive exodus of men, but the frogs I met were still whiny about minorities and other bullshit

What you describe does not end well. Perhaps start thinking of an exit plan.

So how did he become president?

Q predicted this

Attached: 02020s-startrek.jpg (724x525, 106K)

tfw no dark haired dark eyed french girl

Because every party was a mess.
>"merde, my usual left/right party has gone to shit, I won't vote for them this time"
>"I can't vote for the far left/right either, no way"
>"greens? ahaha"
>well then, I guess I'll go with this Macron fellow

Not gonna lie, former Macron voter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.