Political form letters

They’re handing out these form letters at my school, so that people can sign them to be sent to the government. Is this even legal?

Attached: 1E275322-6CF2-4F52-B312-C083F3E368B8.jpg (2048x2048, 784K)

No. Not necessarily illegal but unethical for sure.

Who is?

The political science club

>Is this even legal?
no if the teacher is handing these out thats illegal

but you will have to use witchcraft to destroy them because they are too entrenched at this point

>military style

that's so vague it can be applied to muskets for fucks sake

Who's handing them out? Because those people are extremely ignorant lmao.

The SCOTUS literally said that sawed-off shotguns can be banned because they are NOT common weapons of war. You can't have it both ways liberals!

>public education

Attached: 1492971936635.png (523x720, 420K)

Pass out your own saying to end the Promise Program which keeps criminals from being picked up by background checks.

Not surprising when this is the type of stuff they teach.

Attached: 1504058444559.jpg (1936x1461, 281K)

Essentially. At the time of the 2nd Amendment, muskets were actual military issue. The whole point was for people to fight against a military, which meant using military weapons. Even in United States v. Miller, SCOTUS claimed that "of use in militia/military applications" was the litmus test for whether a weapon is covered by the 2nd Amendment (though inexplicably they ignored it in that same ruling).

lol yup

Attached: the-constitution-is-not-a-living-organism-its-a-legal-30981840.png (500x449, 374K)

Nothing to see here.

Attached: 1491866491661.jpg (720x960, 189K)

"darkened by gun violence"
!!!!!!!!
RACISM!!!

>Start small,at minimum
>Reeeee we don't we don't want to ban all guns
Kill them all

>Kamarl Pleasant
I don't think a child with this name pays too much attention in school.

Attached: thing.png (1336x576, 565K)

>>military style
a 'military style weapon ban' would mean:

no assault rifles of any kind*

*where assault rifle is defined as any long gun without a wooden 'body' that is not a single shot hunting rifle/shot gun with no internal/external magazine clips and no way to modify the gun to add lasers, scopes, 'guards', or any other dangerous military equipment like bump stocks and silencers.

no handguns or concealable big guns guns at all! all guns must be 4 feet long or longer and impossible to hide

military grade scopes and grips are all banned. only acceptable style of grip is shotgun grip, even for hunting rifles., assault handles allow shooters to kill children faster and assault flashlights with strobe affects can give innocent burglars with epilepsy cruel military grade seizures.

the guns can also not be black or shiny metal. they must be bright colors and highly visible and possibly have the words DANGER and GUN printed on the gun. black guns = assault guns only used by criminals who want to terrorism their victims.

all guns will also need to have speed governors put on the bullets just like in lawnmowers, to slow down the speed of the bullets to allow victims to be able to dodge them in time. no hunter needs assault speed bullets for regular hunting because animals arent smart enough to dodge. there is no need for such military grade speed bullets to be in the hands of regular people.

all guns will also need biometric safety locks so kids cant shoot themselves and only the perosn who owns the gun can shoot the gun. should be advanced computer chips with wifi that connect the gun to the gun control agencies so they can track all teh guns locations and all the bullets they shoot and how fast the bullets go. the biometric sensor would be real easy to use, every time u pick up the gun, needles in the handle take a blood sample to determine if you are the owner and if not shock u or explode u like the guns in judge dredd.

fyi: captcha worked

Attached: tricked.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

>Kamarl

is this some nigga-name-variant homage to karl marx????

Do you go to PBGHS?

>If I could get exactly what I wanted
Do the people who make this think the government is Santa clause? What if I sent a letter saying I wanted a piece of legislation that makes it possible for me to own a house at 1950s prices

I'm surprised they're giving them to you to sign rather than forging your name and sending them like they did to us in the 90s.

Just look at those greasy brown sausages, truly an Amerimutt paw.

Attached: 1514033874059.jpg (650x622, 56K)

he probably feels better than your stinky desert. get back to the opium den

They take God out of school, introduce 1St graders to terrifying trannies, force parent to buy technologies to keep up with their changing curriculum, put parents in jail for kids attendance or grades, have cops physically abusing hundred pound children, . . .

Then...

>They force you, your family, your community to participate in a politically motivated agenda that you may not necessarily support.

If your child is in public school, then you should be arrested for neglect or abuse.

>Dear

Did they stop teaching MLA in highschool?

Well if it makes you feel better, obvious form letters like this are immediately thrown in the trash by the interns who staff Congressmen's offices. If it's a dem, they don't need the letter they already support it, if its a Republican, it gets filed immediately to the trash can.

What is this shit? Is that a early draft or did they censor the living hell out of it?

Who was handing them out?

user:
The school announced through their actions that they are completely comfortable with political handouts being passed by students to the student body during school hours. Even going so far as implicitly condoning political activism during school hours. Doing anything less than affording ALL students the same opportunity given to SOME students violates all sorts of federal and state statutes.
Now, wut do?

gun control activist should be shot

If guns from 1776 are the only ones we are allowed to carry, no body better talk shit about my blunderbuss.

Attached: G6661-2.jpg (1000x511, 86K)

Hello, Edward Vorobiev.

Or is this Larry Lewis?

Pic related

Attached: AEC27060-8FBE-4706-84D7-AAA9E552159E.jpg (1440x1431, 145K)

>the courts said that people don’t have gun rights under common law rulings by the Supreme Court
That is absolutely false, stupid fucks clearly didn’t examine District of Columbia v. Heller which completely disproves the point.

There is no surviving if you get shot with that.

breddy gud shitpost

what is grape shot?

>In artillery, grapeshot is a type of shot that is not one solid element, but a mass of small metal balls or slugs packed tightly into a canvas bag.[1] It was used both in land and naval warfare. When assembled, the balls resembled a cluster of grapes, hence the name. On firing, the balls spread out from the muzzle, giving an effect similar to a giant shotgun.

learn sumfin new ery day

To make matters worse, my school tried to say that the walkout and subsequent voter registration would be apolitical and solely for remembrance

>posting the facebook version of a /k/ greentext
boomers pls go