All this British hate threads just make us stronger

You seriously think we give a fuck about your hate threads which is obviously being coordinated by kgb shills

Attached: N0emVr1.jpg (837x791, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j8b7-Z8X-E0&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/qCWBHSqhsoM
youtu.be/vq_U5KQxg8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EZaajhVLUvM
youtu.be/vfQzhVxhAIY
youtu.be/CfTokEW2LA0
youtu.be/rgMzQRNDpQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=vq_U5KQxg8Q&list=PLfj4kCVCHrqzprTSBaQgQf6VppCk7pLF5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anyone who cares about western civilization is a shill

Attached: image.jpg (1235x1227, 939K)

I really hope the ruskies nuke you to bronze age.
Should have been done long time ago

Gonna take out a lot of your countryman who reside here for work

Tough love, mate. We just want you to uncuck yourselves and remove kebab.

Attached: brit knife control.png (528x1239, 694K)

It might be coordinated by people who are against the rape of children, ever think of that? Fucking get pissed at least. We need to do more here for ourselves as well. Watching Europe should have made that sink in by now.

>tfw you won the lottery and were born in England.

Its not just where but when you were born.

hush

Attached: 1496855648945.png (800x2048, 357K)

Better than their current path to the Stone Age

Your days are long gone.
Britain is getting closer by day to turn into a diversity policial state very soon

Hating Britain is synonymous to hating civilisation.

>Hating Britain is synonymous to hating cuckoldry.
*fixed

Unfortunately that's all in the past user.
I don't hate you though, all of these larping faggots wouldn't do shit if they were in your shoes.

It's never too late

Attached: 1486021762854.jpg (422x600, 60K)

Just keep in mind that this civilization brought us the wonders of communism, marxism and "diveristy"*-

>50% non-white population which rapidly will be 90%
>no infrastructure except in 2-3 major cities
>the same major cities are basically war zones, far worse than stockholm, london, brussels and paris combined, with very few exceptions
>thinks innovation is all about making useless, soulless consumer electronics
>50% of the population is literally obese
>the whole country is 100% dependent on a non-renewable resource
>has a literal clown for president
>is fucked up beyond recognition, but still focuses on refugees coming to europe (because of US wars in the middle east)

KYS.

You brought us into 2 most destructive wars. You will pull us again for WW3. Fuck off. You are just a pawn to Jews on steroid.

To some extent I could agree on the "diversity" part, but the rest is bullshit

In catfish

Attached: EA00BD1DBCF34DC3B740B27F33229303.png (646x720, 14K)

Karl Marx was a German Jew

>kgb shills
>or a legitimate laughter over inept cuckistan which claims are ridiculous and do not have any evidence
Yes it's kgb shills for sure)

You know what I think is absolutely fucking disgusting.

The sheer audacity of nobheads coming on here acting like they're superior to brits because they don't quite have it as bad as us at this particular point in time.

We're in the same fucking boat you absolute winnets.

After they're done with us, you will all be next. Slowly but surely they'll erode your rights the same as they have done with ours. And what will you do? Absolutely nothing.

No one nation can win this fight. Not even against its own government.

We Brits have been fighting this for such a fucking long time now. EVERYBODY hates the state, EVERYBODY hates the police, EVERYBODY wants muslims out, except for a select few who are too young to know what's actually going on or who are part of the problem by way of benefiting from it in some way.

And you know what? We've been making groundbreaking progress. Brexit. Exposing government / media lies constantly and that's just the surface of it. There is much more going on under the surface that isn't being publicised. There is a movement, a massive movement. Brits are mobilising, and that is exactly why this is all happening right now.

(((They))) are absolutely shitting themselves, we are rebelling against the status quo, we are currently showing them the great british stiff upper lip and as a result they're attempting to plunge us into global war because they recognise that if it carries on any longer THEY ARE FUCKED. Our example has already been set.

European nations heralded our success as a major landmark against globalism and have been attempting to follow suit. And the globalists have been attempting to reverse this by way of absolutely demoralizing us on every fucking level.

We have also been exposing governmental hands in the phenomenon of muslim rape gangs and the possible connection between them and global paedophile rings.

>no infrastructure except in 2-3 major cities

Attached: 6543.jpg (1218x1015, 212K)

WE ARE MAKING PROGRESS AND THEY ARE TRYING THEIR DAMNDEST TO STOP IT, THAT'S WHAT THIS IS ALL ABOUT, SO DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TELL US WE'RE NOT DOING A DAMN THING. THEY ARE MAKING AN EXAMPLE OF US BECAUSE WE ARE DOING MORE THAN ALMOST ANY NATION ON THE ENTIRE PLANET.

But we can't do it alone, no matter what we do we need a unified cause and a unified effort with the people's of all allied nations. We need help, you need help, we're all fucking in this together.

Think about it. They are a global cabal that have a literal monopoly on force and have every fucking means at their disposal to manipulate us. They are extremely organised, they have a force of will that's insanely virulent and stubborn, and as such we need to meet them with the same veracity, the same drive, the same "stiff upper lip" that they're meeting us with, and we need to make it global.

Every state or government is acting in unison with all other states. It's not the UK vs the UK Gov, it's the UK vs a global network of communist totallitarians. They are all mobilising against us. And as such, we need help from the international community. We can't do this alone no matter how much we mobilise. Even if we were to lawfully rebel, they would have every means at their disposal to either co-opt the rebellion or completely put it down.

So fuck off with the bullshit "muh cucked bongland" threads and do something productive by way of helping us any way you can. The same way we will do for you when the time comes.

We're all in this together.

>You seriously think we give a fuck about your hate threads

Yes. You made a thread about it. While bantz is welcome, we should consider that we are in this together while exchanging a few harmless memes.

>All this British hate threads just make us stronger
We will see how you feel after your government further censors you for exposing their agenda. You government will label you as an "extremist" for being on this "hate site". You have no 1st Amendment to protect you. Your government already wants to censor you.

Attached: 97349579384759834.png (1089x1029, 781K)

You need to remember that shills are working in unison 24/7 on the net to proliferate division and cause mass demoralisation. Not to mention the media doing the same thing.

If you hate us bongs, it's because (((they))) want you to. Look at all the brit hate threads coming and going. They've been none-stop since the weekend.

Why? Because (((they))) want the british people to feel alone and helpless. If we feel alone and helpless we'll think it's us against the world, literally, so we won't fight any efforts to have us go to war. We'll fight anyone and everyone if we have to, even each other.

Don't fall for it, and spread the word.

Absolutely anyone who pushes any kind of division on this board is NOT HELPING THE EFFORT, THEY ARE CONTRIBUTING TOWARDS OUR DEMISE. EVERYONE'S DEMISE.

>rightfully criticizing a government with bad intentions and bad faith accusations and a call to action that doesnt even make sense?

Yeah sure thing its kgb. Definitely not a deserved ribbing.

Still worth it :^)

Fuck the JEWnited Kingdom and fuck the JEWest.

Russia-China FTW!

The fact of Sup Forums is tgat if you don't laugh at others they will laugh at you, just americans taking revenge for muttposting and germans for brexit.

It's the Russians!!!!!!!!! It's the Russians who made you insufferable arrogant cunts hiding on your island if Doctor Moreau banning all dissent! The Russians are the ones diddling your little girls and making you show id for energy drinks. Fucking hilarious. It's actually quite funny *clank*

Attached: 1511060832020.png (733x702, 58K)

there will of course be attacks on the Brits to demoralise the people they won't be in any kind of condition to retaliate. If we do have to defend ourselves. I can confirm that the niggers & packies will be on the first plane boat train ferry row boat they can get on to get away from any danger because they are all cowards that shit themselves at the first sign of trouble.

Nail on the head the fact the mirror have come out with the paki rapes shows that we are trying to tackle the problem half the people on here haven't left there home countries and believe a lot of shit on here which is heavily exaggerated

We love brits, but we hate your government. They ruined the image of UK. Hate threads must keep going on to uncuck you and themselves, more like reality check.

Not so funny when the cobbles on the other Bobby now is it it Nigel?

Attached: 1520895236803.jpg (936x564, 196K)

Nah, it's not tough love. You faggots actually do hate us. That's fine though, I don't give a fuck.

You need a car to go anywhere in the US, except in New York and a couple of other cities. The whole country is built around owning a car. I remember living in a hotel in Orlando just across the street from a large restaurant area. Literally 50 meters away. But we couldn't walk there, cause we couldn't cross the road without a car. That's how basically all small and mid sized cities are, even most of the big ones.

Gas is heavily subsidised in the US, which just makes people continue driving everywhere, getting fatter, while running on non-renewables because muh freedom.

KEK

No shills required for the goons here to round on the flavour of the month.

Wait until the next terrorist attack or immigrant rapist story in some Euro country, or a mass shooting in the US, and their attention will be immediately absorbed elsewhere.

ANTIFA THOROUGHLY ROUTED BY TOAD BATTLEMAGES FOOTAGE HYDE PARK

youtube.com/watch?v=j8b7-Z8X-E0&feature=youtu.be

youtu.be/qCWBHSqhsoM

youtu.be/vq_U5KQxg8Q

youtube.com/watch?v=EZaajhVLUvM

youtu.be/vfQzhVxhAIY

youtu.be/CfTokEW2LA0

youtu.be/rgMzQRNDpQ0

youtube.com/watch?v=vq_U5KQxg8Q&list=PLfj4kCVCHrqzprTSBaQgQf6VppCk7pLF5

Attached: 2cae65ffe8b4addf199c841215e3c054--gravity-falls-bill-cipher-my-friend.jpg (736x736, 59K)

Yea it kicked of this weekend when all this chemical shit was coming to head got to be a retard to not to see convenience

lolno, that was the USA and their post-modernist theories

>which is obviously being coordinated by kgb shills
Seems more likely that it would be the same people who post all the other Divide & Conquer attempts here.
I doubt the FSB are as interested in turning White /polacks/ against one another as certain other parties are.

You cared enough to make this thread. Also checked

*coincidence

You are not responsible for our ancestors accomplishments but you are responsible for letting the birth place of our people be desecrated and perverted by our enemies
Keep blaming Russia for your problems you loser, just shows us Americans whose side you were on during our election

No it doesn't. You're weak faggots who submit to paki cock.

Couldn't care if you hate us or not just wanted to let people know that this is obviously being coordinated

This guy gets it thank you here have a nice one
Mutt posting was actually the best thing this board ever did for me I can't unsee them now they're everywhere and they're not white so thank you Pol. Sometime soon Brits will realize they're living in a novel and try and rewrite it.

Attached: GreatBritishHeroes_img1.jpg (1024x2081, 248K)

I dont hate the brits. but youre stupid if you think starting another brother war for the jews is a good idea.

Yeah but even on a grassroots level people are trying to do something about it. Places like blackburn have had baaaaaaaare riots and still are off and on because of the rape gang phenomenon. And how does the government respond? By jailing the angry white folk and not touching the rape gangs.

We're literally under tyranny and there's little to nothing we can do. It's getting to the point where violent uprising on a mass scale is looking to be inevitable. And this whole "hahahaha bongland is fucked" sentiment on Sup Forums really isn't helping. I think it's mostly from shills desu.

We need international help from a grassroots level. We're trying. We just have little direction and mobilisation, there is a massive resistance, it's just not co-ordinated, and is having trouble in co-ordinating itself because of the monopoly on surveillence and force the state has.

L.O.L. This. The best pro-whites create the news stories, not blindly follow those that the establishment offers.

Checkd
Its not about hating based brits, we want you to fight back against the cuckoldry the british government has allowed.
We want you to remember your great history and the acomplishments of Great Britain.

Anglos are a cancer, and the reason the US was able to be subverted by the Jew.

need me to bring the guns??

Youre completely and utterly run by jews since the end of the Stuart period.

What are we supposed to do? We're already rioting across the country, trying to expose things via social media and co-ordinate. Which is why they're clamping down on the internet.

This is war mate. And we're at a massive disadvantage. Threads shaming us is gonna do us no good it's just gonna demoralise us and make us feel completely alone.

We need help, no matter what we do it won't be good enough without international aid on a grassroots level. True brotherhood of man, not bullshit state intervention as an excuse for some kind of political destabilisation. We need unification of the peoples.

Gloat all you want mate, if we fall so do you. Because if we fall, so does Europe. Then your time will come and you'll be lined up and shot like the rest of us.

Dunno what we can do mate they detain any eceleb activists who try and report on what's happening there. Pretty sure it's easier to get into North Korea then UK these days definitely easier to visit China.

Mate, just fucking invade and liberate us, honestly. I'll fight side by side with you yanks if you come here. Just train me up and give me what I need and I will be a liberation powerhouse.

>Reported to Old Bill as anti-immigrant rhetoric
Enjoy your jail time, god save the queen

>without international aid

You gave up your right to protect yourself, and you have no right to express yourself. You're a sub-human.

Does Orlando not even have sidewalks on it's roads?
That's pretty pathetic desu, I've never seen a major road without sidewalks.
Even in my small shitty city they dropped money on sidewalks on small roads for kids to walk to school.

Get your plastic knife, go out into the street and stab shitskins and policeman.

It's a sad day when I read this shit and actually consider agreeing with it, fuck

Anglos and are really the source for most of what is good in the world.

Protestant work ethic and respect for individual rights have been the foundation of all the most developed and stable countries.

It's all being eroded now, but all good things come to an end.

I don't hate the UK, I just hate what they've become almost as much as I hate what the US has become.

Fucking non-white subhumans and their enablers ruin literally everything.

Yeah I know, the only way we can push past that is if we ALL do as much as we can to redpill each other en masse. They can't arrest all of us.

And that's what I'm trying to do. Even this morning I was telling people in my local co-op (supermarket) and greggs (bakery) about the rape gangs. I'm a red pill machine now I partake wherever I go. Not assed how I look, needs to be done.

nah its cause of you swedecucks and irish niggers. Minnesota is swedish dominated in terms of white genetics and has all types of islamic cuckoldry. Letting in shitty nigger tier "whites" as yourself was the main problem.

No one walks anywhere in mid-sized US cities. There are no people in the streets. Forget taking the bus; you'll get robbed and possibly killed. It's not like in the UK that grandmothers use public transportation.

No I actually agree it's just banter, but Anglo blood is better diluted.

I did no such thing. I'm 28, I was born into an already cucked society and I've been fucking trying my best to point these issues out to people. I've even learned a fuckload about the constitution because I firmly believe a constitutional society is the only desirable kind of society in the western world. The culture based on individual rights is required to uphold sovereignty.

I even redpill your own fucking people on this subject a lot of the time and have yanks saying it's amazing how I know more about the constitution than your own people and how I seem more patriotic than your own people.

I can copy and paste what I usually spam on Sup Forums if you want? I usually create a thread at least once per day with the same copypasta of my own making.

The west as a whole needs to be americanised. I'd be all for going as far as being made the 51st state of the US desu.

The reason i like pol because its was anti globalist, redpilled all of that stuff, but its clear as day that its being manipulated and are dividing us.

Get ready for Americanization

Attached: IMG_5989.jpg (1024x724, 117K)

this coming from pizzatard land

Attached: 68376597658.jpg (484x548, 88K)

please stop mentioning russia. thats a weak defense to anything. russia does not give a fuck about britain. why would it? think about it? all putins mates live here in the highest cost properties, we turn a complete blind eye to where the money comes from because merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr toriessssssssssssssssssssss.
stfu. just get off the board. we are a joke to every other country in europe. and rightly so. so just uninstall your browser cuck

Even if, I agree with them bong. You went to far. You, the us, the germans, the swede cucks. You dragged entire western world to this chaos and I hate you for it.

Every fucking tinpot shithole has a constitution, what matters is a strong judiciary and a safe environment for business.

Words on a piece of paper (that can be endlessly amended anyway) is a guarantee of nothing.

There's a fucking clear establishment presence here. I agree mate. I'm pretty sure that 90% of trolling and arguing are carried out by shills.

my body is ready senpai

The Anglo had nothing to do with your (((subversion))). America became independent entirely because of the Jew, who used the Monarchy as a proxy I have to add, milking American taxes to pay off (((debts))) incurred by Prince Rupert. It was the hatred of the Jew that brought America its independence. Your biggest misstep was not immediately handing control of your bank to the kikes and now you're paying the penalty. Just like Britain is for daring to remove Jews for coin clipping, just like Germany is because of Hitler going full redpill, just like France is for expelling Jews. I could go on, just look at how Romans are represented by (((them))). No wonder (((they))) so desperately wanted to be part of le anonymous, they even have the same motto.
No, sir, you only have yourself to blame for being subverted.

>Every fucking tinpot shithole has a constitution, what matters is a strong judiciary and a safe environment for business.

Sounds like Brexit.

>kgb shills
here's a pic of my white, non-mixed, non-mutt hand holding my united states passport.

>kgb shills
here's a pic of my white, non-mixed, non-mutt hand holding my united states passport.

KGB shill, let me explain why everyone fucking hates you.
now that we've established i'm not a KGB shill, let me explain why everyone fucking hates you. you see, the jews have been using the same old tricks to jew us into war for awhile now. saddam and his "mushroom cloud" producing WMDs... Assad and his unique one-of-a-kind gas shells that he seemed to only posses one of and used for no logical reason...

but you see nigel, we americans may be slow, but we do learn. so now the kikes are focusing on their original "greatest allies" - YOU. and you're still as gullible as you were when you signed the balfour declaration. i guess what makes me the angriest about this is that you faggots have a reputation for being intelligent. well it sure doesn't look like it from where i'm standing.

why don't you leave russia alone and sort out your muslim rape gangs? you're such a disappointment

Attached: 20180314_115427.jpg (2048x1152, 875K)

>anglos are cancer
>live in the US
You got to be the biggest idiot in the entire West or just a shill

>Forget taking the bus; you'll get robbed and possibly killed.

Perhaps my perceptions are skewed because I don't live in a place filled to the brim with niggers.
The only people that use the bus here are smelly mentally ill people and people with actual mental retardation.

if it did kick of ahmed you can go back to pakistan to avoid the draft

lmfao Polish delusion knows no bounds
not one of those things was 'invented' by the British

if anyone in Europe is to blame for them, it's the French and the Russians

Get back in your cubicle and lick those toilets clean, Slavcunt

bless you user

Attached: ertyurtg.jpg (920x700, 135K)

>brits getting this buttdevistated about shitposting

Attached: IMG_0091.jpg (200x192, 20K)

this is my copypasta, original content from me:

"Friendly reminder that arguing about the validity of the constitution, as to whether it grants you certain rights or not is a logical fallacy. The constitution doesn't grant you your rights. It simply lists rights you ALREADY HAVE FROM BIRTH UNTIL DEATH THAT CANNOT BE GRANTED OR REVOKED BY ANY WORLDLY AUTHORITY. Even if you're in a state of oppression you still have those rights, they are just being restricted by force, which is a VIOLATION of your natural rights, and therefore immoral and evil in nature.

That was the intention of its creation, to list the rights the founding fathers recognised in ALL HUMAN BEINGS.

The second amendment is an inherent natural right within every single human being on the face of the planet. Whether or not it's repealed is irrelevant. If it is repealed, it doesn't matter because that repealing cannot affect natural law as natural law is immutable and inherent within nature. It is essentially god's law. And no manmade law, no piece of paper, no document can relinquish god's law.

THE RIGHT TO BEAR ARMS IS AN INALIENABLE RIGHT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER OR NOT THE DOCUMENT KNOWN AS THE CONSTITUTION LISTS IT.

WISE UP, LEARN ABOUT NATURAL LAW, STOP DEPENDING ON SOMETHING WORLDLY AND LEARN ABOUT THE DEEPER NATURE OF EXISTENCE. IF YOU DEPEND ON SOMETHING WORLDLY, A WORLDLY MAN-MADE DOCUMENT SPECIFICALLY, IT WILL EVENTUALLY BE TAKEN FROM YOU.

The system is making you believe that the constitution does all of the things I mentioned above because it wants you to believe that if it takes it away from you the rights it grants magically go away, but this is NOT true. It's a psy-op, it's word magic, it's a spell.

Please wake up to the reality of this and spread the word. These people want you to believe you don't have the right to defend yourself by any means necessary because they want to do you harm.

Look at the state of my country right now, that is what they want for you."

Yeah, depends on where you are, of course.

The point is, in Europe all kinds of people use public transportation. In London you'll see business men, doctors, lawyers, blue collar workers, tourists etc. This makes the subway very safe, and it makes it FEEL safe. So it becomes a viable option for people. New York, being quite a "European" city in many respects, has a much more gloomy subway. Go and take a bus in Miami and you might very well be killed. Don't get me started on Chicago.

love you mate

learn to spell peasant. with literacy skills like yours, you would not even make "the draft". paki spotted. heres a clue........... its you

America is literally the biggest supporter of Israel, and has the world's largest and wealthiest population of Jews.

It's no coincidence though, Jews are attracted to wealth and power like moths to a flame.

This is what happens if you let children onto this site.
Relax le whacky Sup Forums isn't real.

Multiculturalism didn't just come into existence in a vacuum. It was not France or the UK, or US or Sweden, or whatever, it was in all those places.

Fuck this government
Fuck the EU
Fuck the JewSA
Fuck Russia for pretending to be "the good guys" in response to western government shenanigans when they're no better just less powerful

So fucking sick of the absolute state of the world in general.

>using sodomite language while being the actual sodomite
Hell is for ever!

am i the only one whos been enjoying the brit hate? its about time the rest of the world catch up to our level of bants

Attached: rip bongland.jpg (575x586, 34K)

you think we give a fuck what some fancy lad trashman says? go suck some muslim dick

>All this British hate threads just make us stronger
wait so lock my children up and protect them before Uncle Jimmy gets them?