One Piece

Katakuri BTFO

His tea got cold because Luffy delayed his snacktime.

How can Katakurifags ever recover?

Luffyfags are so burthurt that they make a new thread to try to get away from being BTFO once again

>this Arc is a fucking joke
why's one piece so shit now bros?

What am I looking at here? Did he squash Luffy by turning the wall into mochi?

dividing the crew was a mistake

This arc has been the only thing interesting about this series in the past 6 years.
Pudding, Katakuri, Brook, Gastino and based Bege have made this arc the best arc post timeskip.

>another arc of the crew running away from things
>interesting
pick one

STOP

Take that dogtoothfags

why a new thread when we have almost 100 more posts to hit bump limit?

The fuck is this?

This week's spoilers

true love

the last one got me

Wonder how long Oda apologists will continue to pull this shit. Doubt itll ever end at this point.

I want to marry bootie.

I don't get it. What happened?

It's still One Piece so ofc nothing happened

Summary

Title: Snack Time/Tea Time

Cover page is of Ideo and his alliance destroying both the ships that were fighting in the last chapter.

Luffy tries goes into Gear 4th

Katakuri defeats Luffy easily with his awakening.

Crushes Luffy with the walls (now mochi) from the Mirror World

Katakuri talks about his snack time being delayed

He makes a house/temple out of mochi to eat his snacks in

A really fat luffy breaks through the mochi wall that was on him by eating through it.

He finds katakuri with his CoO

Luffy breaks through the Mochi house to find katakuri eating. katakuri’s mouth is revealed. He has long fangs for teeth.

Katakuri is revealed to be a glutton for sweets and not “dignified” at all

Katakuri is mad that his appearance got discovered

The chefs who saw it get’s cut down by katakuri

[Luffy vs Katakuri round two…fight!]

Luffy manages to kick Katakuri, notes that he couldnt dodge it.

Luffy uses Kong Gun against Katakuri

End.

Nothing happens: the chapter.

So in the end he really had dogteeth.

So he truly is Katakuri: Dogtooth

How can he kick him now although CoA was shown to be useless against his body beforehand?

Is he a vampire?

His shame?

When niggerstream is actually right with their dogtooth autism.We lost.

Niggerstream was right
Time to apologize, Sup Forums!

I love how Oda always has some sort of gag in store for every character.

We must commit sudoku now.

>literally Dogtooth
Who did Big Mom fuck to make him? Now I don't think it was Streusen.

How long does Oda plan on dragging this fight out?

>People were complaining this arc had no fights
>get a fight
>people complain the fight is too long

Make up your mind you faggots

>Luffy manages to kick Katakuri, notes that he couldnt dodge it.
Year of Katakuri's Death

Inuarashi

>rubberband effect
The longer Luffy gets BTFO, the harder he'll BTFO Katakuri. Enjoy, Katakuri-fags.

One Piece Fans vs. Sonic the Hedgehog Fans

Which is more impossible to please

GO

Katakurifags on suicide watch

MY FUCKING SIDES WHEN Sup Forums GOT FUGGED

They're not the same people complaining you retard.
There are fightfags and then there and non-fightfags

How many more chapters of Dogtooth being best boy

APOLOGIZE

>Katakurihomos actually though Luffy wouldn't win this one after Pedro killed himself and Carrot got humiliated
Come on now

Whatever it is prepare for ASSPULL-posting

chapter 388 gear second: I am grateful for meeting you
chapter 883: ?

This can't be true... right ?

Gol D. Roger

Luffy has got nonstop BTFO this arc

Fight so far has good flow to it: it's shown that default katakuri>>>default luffy on so many levels it hurts but now katakuri's shame-filled personality will get exposed and wholesome luffy will kick his ass. It will come down to carign about your friends first versus caring about your appearances first. Whatever katakuri says about caring about his family, he cares about being the edge incarnate much more.

If Luffy wins its shit writing. You can't just let the protag win every single fight.

He got rekt by big mom

he lost to the army

>Luffy manages to kick Katakuri, notes that he couldnt dodge it.

Katakuri literally has anxiety and self-esteem issues. I hope the next time we see him, he's wearing a fedora, a trench-coat and carrying a katana

But even if he loses he wins in the end, see Dressrosa. Hes the protag. The only fight hell ever lose was the mission to rescue Ace. He wont ever lose again.

Big Mom and the Enraged Army beat him, you dumb fuck

I think what's shit about Katakuri is that there was no buildup and no real reason for his absurd strength.
Every other villain that Luffy has fought so far, with the exception of Borsalino, had real buildup and legitimate reasons to overpower Luffy like that. You might argue that Borsalino and Kuzan showed out of the blue too, but that was a different time in the manga, where it made narrative sense to have Luffy taken down by some big shots because we needed to be shown who had true power in the world.
With Katakuri it's just... After all the disappointment and the training from hell and the new Gear and everything Luffy went through already this guy, who's not even a boss but a second-in-command at best, shows up and just overpowers him because that's how things are in the New World, get fucked.
Even if it made sense in-setting... We already did this thing. At this point it's just unnecessary and unsatisfying. As bad and horribly paced as Dressrosa was it had the right balance of tension and asskicking, I almsot thought it was a return to form.

He shouldn't be able to win 1 on 1 fights with 40
year old Yonko commanders either, Luffy is like 19. Luffy needs to start fighting with the rest of the strawhats, otherwise the win is an asspull.

Not really. Luffy only got Katakuri in a surprise attack.

Katakuri still has way more stamina and energy than Luffy.

You can't just make a statement like that. We have to see how he ends up beating him before you can claim its shit writing.

So if he was to fight Kaido right now he should win because
>muh protag

He lost to Yeti Cool Brothers

How long will the Dogtooth supremacy last?

>You can't beat people older then you
Luffy should have lost to Alvida after all!

>2nd son of Big mom
is he supposed to be weak you autistic spic

It literally ends this chapter, enjoy it while you can

>Katakuri still has way more stamina and energy than Luffy.
That's actually not true. Judging from the spoilers, Luffy ate his way to Katakuri, so he definitely recovered a good amount of stamina before starting round 2. Seeing how he has a way to damage Katakuri too, it's going into a clear direction.

If he loses the fight and survives it's shit writing. Neck yourself you dumb fuck.

Is that why we never see Bogart do anything?

Nope, Luffy gets BTFO next chapter since Katakuri hasn't gone 100% yet.

Did he? I thought that was just Zoro and some others, but not Luffy. Luffy lost to Monet instead.

how many times has luffy lost and run away before this you dumb fag

No. He would "lose" and then 40 chapters later would win because of "muh friends", the same reason he managed to win in Dressrosa. By having dozens, hundreds of people help him fight someone who is way beyond his level. Its the entire point of his character. His ability to rally people around him. No matter what happens, he will always win in the end becuase people support him more than they support others. Dressrosa of all arcs made that even more clear than any other before it, even more than Marineford.

Luffy wasnt even with them. That were Nami (Sanji), Zoro and Brook. Luffy was sitting in prison.

Stop speedreading. Luffy couldn't move for a good long while after he ate all those biscuits.

Luffy didn't recover his stamina after fighting Cracker.

not surprised in the least after last week's mochiman deathflag extravanganza

katakuri will stop kong gun with his finger next chapter

I'm not saying that at all you dumb cunt.
I'm saying that Luffy should not be able to win a 1v1 against a Yonko commander with over triple the experience and training time as Luffy.

fuck off niggerstream faggots

Alone? Not many. In a Yonkou's territory? Never; The stakes are higher now.

Kaido is on a whole other level than Doffy.
Luffy should not be able to beat him in a 1v1 because of the fucking power of friendship of all things.

If Luffy fought alongside those hundreds of supporters against Kaido and won then it would make sense.

Are you retarded? Luffy was recovering his staming during the fight, that's how it lasted for 11 hours.

Instead of simply saying oyatsu that is having a snack in japanese the text translates to having a "merienda" who is Oda trying to appease right now?

>Luffy couldn't move for a good long while after he ate all those biscuits.
Because he previously went Gear 4 mode during his fights against Cracker. Here Katakuri stopped him before he could really give it his all.

luffy is going to turn the floor to rubber,
right hand and left hand have different ppowers.
Luffy's left hand has been all about changing his rubber body

Alvida was a pirate for way longer than Luffy too and he was a nobody, he should have really lost after all.

And Luffy should also not have been able to win against Doflamingo, but Laws AIDS, thousands of peolpe delaying the cage, dozen of people throwing thier bodies at Doflamingo while carrying around the protags corpse for 10 minutes straight and Odas inconsistent writing in regards to Doflamingos behavior made it possible. You can expect something equally retarded for when the Kaido fight happens.

D O G T O O T H
O
G
T
O
O
T
H

We'll never get a fight as good and plot armor free as the Lucci fight ever again

>Doffyfags

>everyone who disagreees with me is a Pedro
No, he's not supposed to be weak, but neither he absolutely needs to be "I just curbstomp the protagonist rofl" tier

I completely agree with you.
If thats what it took to defeat Doflamingo then we should expect something similar with people like Katakuri and Kaido who are stronger than Doffy

>literally recycling Jack's reveal
Christ, Oda's losing his touch.

>I must take Stawhat's head before he becomes a threat to Mama!
>defeats him but doesn't kill him

O-oda!?

>plot armor free

It was literally power level shit. Anyone with taste knows Luffy vs. Arlong was the best fight in the series.

>Gear 2 and 3
>Lucci not finishing Luffy off when he couldn't move anymore
>Lucci getting leg damage way after being hit in the exact moment he goes in for the kill
lol

>as good and plot armor free as the Lucci fight ever again
Fucking nostalgiafags

So is Katakuri a Fishmen too?

First Jack, now Katakuri.

Who the fuck is the Father?