Why did everyone hate this? I just saw it, and thought it was decent...

Why did everyone hate this? I just saw it, and thought it was decent... It didn't even push for a left wing ideology other than the main villain, and he's dead.

Attached: bp.jpg (300x450, 137K)

Best capelick movie hands down

>decent
That's the point. It was only decent. Sane people get bent out of shape that mediocrity is propelled to the top as some sort of world changer. It's a fucking capeshit movie.

Better question, why does EVERYONE think it's the best movie of all time?

ur mom gay

>generic super heroe movie made by h*llywood
gee i wonder why

Because some people get triggered when they see a black.

Virtue signalling. As far as capeshit goes, it was average. Winter Soldier, Guardians 1&2, and even Dr. Strange are all better.

Read: Because once we redpill the normies they will too understand that the bell curve and regression to the mean is a real thing.

Attached: Wakanda_Hotel.jpg (445x553, 45K)

it wasn't even mediocre, I saw it 2 days ago.
we all just left without any sort of taste left in us after it ended.

usually you leave the movie feeling good or talking about the movie
this time it was literally, "how was it?" "meh it was just ok"

dont waste your money and time on this shit, youll be happier watching it once it comes on shitflix

They just used race as the main marketing point to get folks worked up. It worked.

it was ok but got real slow half way through

I heard they're already making a sequel, with the script written by none other than Nick Bougas!

Attached: black panther ii.jpg (1026x1080, 418K)

>Why did everyone hate this?
Dunno if you're getting us mixed up with another site but no one here hated it. It proved that a single race ethnostate actually works. Or are you actually counting the racebating liberals that were screaming nigger and all sorts of retarded shit to false flag us as the villain as usual?

>It didn't even push for a left wing ideology other than the main villain

>Captain America tenderly helps a mortally wounded Red Skull to look at sunset over the Alps.
>"Give me a pauper's funeral, like my ancestors who knew it was better to starve than feed the filthy Jews by paying them interest." says Red Skull, as Captain America listens with sympathy.
>Final scene shows Captain America in occupied Germany, as pure Aryan boys look up to him, he shows his intentions to pursue Leibensraum in his own way.

Anyway, it was among the poorest and most derivative MCU movies. Not just a formula movie but a mash-up of previous elements, with incompetent CGI and writing.

Attached: captain hydra.jpg (800x976, 640K)

>flag
yea it checks out

Looked like a high budget Nigerian movie, same pacing and sense of humor.

Attached: Nigcom sat-1.jpg (1024x682, 224K)

Why do you give Hollywood your shekels? Why not watch it on prime wire? How do thou people call yourself "redpilled" (tranny jew reference too btw) and do things like this?

who hates this? i know the half kike trevor noah was pretending like people hate this. we just think it's hilarious that for niggers to have a functioning civilization kikes need to invent it for them in the comic books, and then the niggers are so mind bendingly stupid they actually think it's real.

Attached: screencapture-culture-affinitymagazine-us-the-black-panther-trailer-shows-what-africa-would-have-bee (1533x4885, 2.66M)

This, plus I don't want to give TaNehisi Coates any of my money

Attached: image.jpg (540x699, 230K)

It really is a good movie. The problem was the way it was marketed and the crowd with the initial release. Now that everyone has seen the movie it’s a really enjoyable experience especially when you’re the only one in the crowd

>actually going to the theatre to see this movie

Are you seriously implying that I'm going to sit in a movie theatre full of black people to watch a movie? Four of them together is already enough to ruin the entire movie for everyone around them, let alone an entire theatre full of them. If I wanted to hear people talking non stop I'll go sit in a fucking mall or something, not a movie theatre.

>My town has no black people so I just watch the movie with my friends and neighboors.

Fine movie if you don't have an anti black agenda.

Because we've seen enough moronic superhero movies. I don't care what color the "hero" is, if he can fly, has super strength or can jump and stick to walls, FUCK THAT MOVIE AND THE IDIOTS WHO WATCH IT.

what was fine about it?
its racist on its own. kind of how all the whites are refered to as "colonists" and they are all bad guys (minus the faggot white guy whos good but does nothing of value all movie)

Help me out here, I'm trying to gather evidence so we can get the SEC investigating Disney for Black Panther box office fraud (as investment fraud): This is a chance to get Disney out of the hands of leftists. Don't let it slide.

The shills always stop bumping as soon as the box office fraud / investment fraud thing comes up. If other people are bumping, they flood with shitposts so it's unreadable.

Black panther toys are not selling well in my part of town

Attached: 61E344F5-6555-45E5-A3D3-7853AF56DEC2.jpg (3264x2448, 2.62M)

This. Expect spinoffs and copies as (((producers))) try and catch lightning in a bottle again via Blacksplotation, or rather leftist exploitation. They will pump out increasingly shifty movies that appeal to blacks and make leftist whites feel like they have to go watch to be seen as progressive.

How mysterious...

Help me get this ball rolling:

Attached: black panther ebt not accepted.png (1364x990, 2.24M)

Decent is a little better than mediocre you fucking mong.

Are you one of those people who will rate anything either a 10/10 or a 0/10 with no inbetweens?

pirated version available yet?

I'm waiting for it to hit netflix or some other streaming service. If marvel never lets it go netflix then I'm never going to see it.

It worked as a cover for box office fraud. They gave away millions of tickets to blacks, pretending that this was spontaneous third-party charity.

This picture basically implies that Black people don't work and have to rely on government assistance...

Wakanda Hotel.
Some shit hole african country should rename themselves wakanda, and then rob/rape all the retards who are stupid enough to travel there.

I imagine he's one of those people that considers 7/10 average

It was a pretty standard comic book movie. People were saying it was the best thing ever simply because muh white pervalidge. It was only 3 stars out of 5 at best.

Saw it too.
Movie seems to be pretty harmless.
Boring, typical marvel trash.

Fuck, it slid. Well, let's try it here:

Black Panther box office fraud, done for reasons which make it investment fraud: Sold out shows in suburban theaters with empty parking lots, unprecedented availability of free tickets for black people, healthy ticket sales in China coexisting with Chinese people expressing disgust and wondering who the hell would watch this movie... Disney management is buying hundreds of millions of dollars worth of Black Panther tickets.

Disney profits have been falling, and it's not hard to see what political attitudes have led to this. ESPN (a Disney property) expressed support for the BLM kneelers, and people unsubscribed. Star Wars has had three movies in a row about strong women bossing around and beating weak men, and a whole generation of boys are embarassed to be caught with a Star Wars toy. The public couldn't be allowed to decide the Black Panther box office gross, or Disney shareholders would know they need to protect their investment with a change of management. Box office gross is public information, promotional spending is a trade secret. Method, motive, opportunity.

The SEC needs to get on top of this while the trail is hot. If you can think of anything to do to help make this happen, do it. This is a chance to get the monopolistic Disney corporation out of the hands of leftists who are using it to propagandize and demoralize.

it was a bad movie, I watched it and could not understand wtf was everyone raving about. It is slow, the acting is awful, wtf.

>wakanda is the most racist country on the planet
>can't even enter unless you were born there
>doesn't share it's superior tech with other shit countries
>zero gibs of any sort
>has a monarchy
How was this movie not Sup Forums approved? If it was all white people and wakanda was in Europe it would be literal paradise no?

its an average movie. What makes people angry is that some blacks and stuff are glorifying it as some holy grail that will change the world or something.

The pacing and the setting, it has this low budget nigger quality to it, all scenes are aimed to be fun, not to make you think, it's flashy display of CGI and witty lines, you know like fun it's supposed to be, not all preachy and sheit.

there was 0 dialogue that provided some sort of realization or anything quotable.

the only 2 lines I remember of the movie are "I dont freeze" and "bury me like my ancestors..."
it was shit. the action was shit. the cgi was shit. I WANT MY MONEY BACK

So.....exactly like every cape movie ever produced.

The humorous dialog than RDJr does, as well as can be found in Thor: Ragnarok as well as the 4th well breaks of Deadpool were missing, making this movie boring for me. Only time I kek’d was when Klaw made a joke.

Are you reading this, Gambia?

Libshits gave Wakanda a free pass just because they are all black, ergo pol must rise in opposition. If Wakanda was a white european utopia then libshits would attack it and pol would rise in its defense.

It was just another Marvel movie. Wasn't terrible, but it wasn't good either. I'd consider it a mediocre movie, since it's just another formulaic superhero film.

Which is exactly why Nu Sup Forums has to go first

Attached: 1519066860594.png (1364x806, 170K)

didnt this illustrator see the movie? the black panther smokes that stuff and becomes a capeshit

He eats a herb that was "changed by vibranium", but it's heavily implied in the opening narration that other plant life was altered. The comics get explicit at one point that the Wakandans aren't stupid like other Africans because the vibranium in the food and water changes them. They're basically magic aliens like the Asgardians, not "how Africans would have developed without colonialism".

Anyway, reminding everyone of the more important issue that Disney management's using Disney shareholder money to buy up huge numbers of Black Panther ticket as a way of committing investor fraud by creating the illusion of commercial success.