Date A Live

Which spirit would you date Sup Forums?

I'd dick Miku and make her straight

The ugly one in the corner

Did you take that from Deviantart or something?

I honestly don't remember. Wouldn't be surprised if it did come from there.

I'd touch Tohka's Tohkas

Origami.

Yoshino

Literally not a single one worth attention. For what kind of virgins this show is made?

Mukuro!

The sluttiest

[x] Touch Tohka's tohkas

The cutest ones always end up the sluttiest ones. Based as fuck.

>Kurumi at number 3
Well shit that's pretty impressive

That is really old though.

It was mostly Nepfags voting.

There is a poll featuring girls from several Lights novels and Kurumi wasn't even considered as a candidate while Dark Tohka and her inverse form were.

Yoshino's yoshinos.

Why would you date a retard?

How long until season 3?

Hopefully never, the fact they are promoting the new season with the LN art and not even showing a single PV tells me is going to be a QUALITYfest again

It's not uncommon for seasons to be announced way before they actually released. I going to hope we don't have another qualityfest

Seson 2 had a PV the same day it was announced and they didn't use LN to promote it at any point.

I just want this series back, this I’m hoping they don’t fuck this up especially when they have to adapt Origami arc.

Yeah and look how well Season 2 turned out

Same. I'm really hoping season 3 really brings Date A Live back.

I wish. We’re getting news for the series in November hoping they can touch the new anime series topic.

Yeah but at least they showed some PVs and chose the good-lookinf parts. This time they are not showing anything so that makes it even worse.

It's made by IMS so it's going to be shit.

The new season has just started being worked on. They have nothing to show.

I knew you would say that but it was the same for the movie but the first thing they showed after the announcement happened was the cover which had Mayuri in her anime design. We didn't see her Tsunako design version until her short story was released.

But it was known that a movie had been decided after season 2 and it took about a year before they showed that promotional image of anime Mayuri. So they had already been working on it for a year.

I've seen S1, II and the movie but I can only remember clock eyes and the tsundere twintail redhead. Were the rest that forgettable? Clock eyes it is.

And now they had way more time to work on a new season, the fact they don't have anything to show and decide to use LN art instead is not a good sign.

Kotori white.

black a shit, A SHIT

Call me an optimist but maybe LN art is being used as the first promotional material because people like it more?

>people like LN art more than the anime art
No shit. This much is obvious but they are announcing a new anime project not a new volume of the LN. Shouldn't they be using anime art instead?

Pretty much this

Why is it bait?

We’ll see user. I understand the skepticism after season 2 happened.

That is Tohka bullying, not a bait reaction pic.

How can you be optimistic when IMS is in charge? Hell, even season 1 staff wouldn't be able to make a good adaptation.

What would happen if you made hear wear one of each?

Nothing, she keeps the personality of the ribbons she was wearing at first.

Ah okay

Reine

I bet you thought a season 3 announcement would bring back the threads too. The series will be killed for good after season 3 ends.

The LN is ending in two or three volumes, by the time the anime airs we will be in the last volume already.

For some reason, I don’t want DAl to end.

There is nothing left explore now that all the spirits are revealed and Phantom finally showed herself unless he decides to use the rest of the Kabbalah.

Miku is worst girl.

This

Will much be lost if I start reading from where the anime left? I feel like a lot ok kotori was left behind but I wouldn't know

The retarded one.

It's not only Kotori but they also skipped a lot of the most relevant content in the novels.

from the beggining, it is

>lot of kotori was left behind
You are right, remember the flashback? In the novels it was supposed to be an entire chapter explaining how she became a spirit, how she got her black ribbons, how she used to be and the most important thing: Phantom. In the anime it lasted like 5 seconds.

Have in mind that early translations are not very good.

Yuzuru

Based on that pic, Yuzuru. Otherwise it woukd be Reine or Mukuru.

The green haired one and the light purple haired one

They seem to have the fattest titties

The green one is a fake form, she is actually flatter than Kotori. The other is a dyke.

Her face is a bit off.

I would like for him to write a sequel of DAL.

DAL art that isn't by tsunako are always flawed with something

Yoo

>two Tohkas in top 10
Sometimes Japan tastes are so good.

If only, it seems like he is more interested in writing other things though. I still can't believe he neglected volume 12 after delaying it twice for Qualidea Code, the worst part is that it was one of the most awaited volumes back then.

She's sweet and kind

She is also a retard.

Looks like Tohkafags are back.

Maybe we can have Tohka bullying threads again.

>Mukuro
Too few know about her. Righty in the middle of her arc and much heart

But he’s delivering now. Isn’t it fine? Every series has its ups and downs, user.

That wasn't the point. What I mean is that there is no chance for a sequel seeing how he started writing something else when the main novel is not even done yet.

wat

It wasn’t his work alone though.

They treates Yoshino really bad in the anime. They literally skipped like 1/3 of her arc and decided to put a filler episode instead.

But each of the three authors worked on separated stories and he decided to focus more on QC than in volume 12 which had the fans with high expectations at the time.

Origamifags seem to be back too. I wonder what’ll happen to these threads when that fight happens.

Even in summary threads, there are a few.

>Origamifags
She didn't have any real fans back then, every single one of them only liked her for her lewdness and completely disregarded the stupid shit she did. She only got real fans after her arc happened.

I don't think the fight is that important considering the entire thing is rewritten in the new timeline and Origami fought like a retard instead of taking adavantage of her ranged powers to defeat Tohka.

I only saw this guy posting in summaries threads and he only showed up in Mukuro's arc.

Too bad not much anons can appreciate both.

No, I mean how Origamifags and Tohkafags will collide when that fight happens. It might be entertaining to see.

Again, there were no real Origamifags back then. You will only see the old "fans" who were pretty much the same as clockfags.

Maybe he was looking forward to it because it meant working with his friends.

>working with his friends
The stories were separated, it wasn't anything like the anime did. QC was supposed to be a work where the authors could have their fun hence the incest couple by Watari and the dyke one by Tachibana. I'm not sure what the Henneko author likes. In any case this means Tachibana neglected volume 12 because he didn't that have much fun with his main novel apparently.

>Used goods
>Loose poon after childbirth.

I don’t think that is the case. With DAL he has to be more careful with what he writes hence him having fun writing something that he considers fun is not wrong, but that wouldn’t make DAL less important to him by any means.

>used goods
What? The only guy she dated is the same guy she is trying to date again.

Many people moved from Sup Forums, both Tohkafags and their bullies returned to anime forums, it will not be the same as first season. That's cool because the old threads were awful.

>With DAL he has to be more careful with what he writes
So he chose to make one of the most anticipated volumes 4 chapters of filler and only 1 of plot which didn't really give us any answer regarding Shidou and Mana's past and only served to build up Nia's volume? That sounds more like he put filler on it because he ran out of time or something.

since reine is shido's mom is mana br or not?

First: learn to write. Second: read the novel

He probably ran out of time. He was working on QC, Mayuri Judgment and vol.12 and he had already pushed two deadlines.

I'm so happy DAL is coming back!

That is not really an excuse when you consider the movie's plot is a blatant reshash of RU so I doubt it took him more than a few days to work on the movie. Volume 12 was 4 chapters of filler don't tell me he wasted like half of year to think in generic fanservice scenes. The worst part is that the QC volume had a lot more of thought put into it.

He also used to release 3 volumes per year but this dropped to 2 before volume 12, so he had way more time to write something good after two delays and this is not even considering volume 13 which was okay at best.