Ha, Na, Ya, Ma, or Ta?

Ha, Na, Ya, Ma, or Ta?

For fuck, yes. Naru is great daughter material though.

Tami's tummy.

Y A Y A
A
Y
A

Sa.

Machi. She lacked screentime, though.

Don't lewd the yosakois

Just downloaded it, gonna watch soon. What am I in for?

Boredom

Delete this you scum.

A unique CGDCT show with a pretty artstyle and background, great music, pretty good animation, God tier OP, and Yaya the best girl of the year.
It does have a bit of drama though.

>nahayatama

They are sluts though. One of them even wants to fuck her father.

>Second season never

Fuck Madhouse.

There's nothing more pure than daughter father love.

Paato paato and eye burning colours.

To be honest that was the best about her character.

which one smells the most

Ha

You.

Ta > Ya > Ma > Na > Ha

Its sad cause it actually sold semi-decently. Sadly the magazine it runs it just wants to push shitty series outside of decent shoujo

>Hana wears high leg panties that she pulls down with the skirt
>Yaya wears no panties and wonders if you noticed it already
>Naru wears some skimpy thongs that wedges deep into her asscrack and itches her butthole so she reaches back to pull it out

Is this yuri?

Anyone has the "this is the face of netorare.jpg" by the Japs with Yaya's face?

>her spaghetti

Maybe.

i choose p a a t t o p a a t t o

Ya

DUDE DRAMA LMAO

Anybody have the lamprey picture?

Hana. Id hug her tight and sit her in my lap. Something about smol wide eyed blondes with long hair and smiles just breaks my brain.

>paatto paatto

PATO
A
T
O

Just watched the first episode. Didn't like the MC but OP and ED are really good.

It's kind of like the point of the show. All the characters have personal issues that they need to sort out and grow in person. The series have short story arcs focusing on each character recieving their own character development. That's why it's not liked by CGDCT watchers, because it's full of drama. If it's your thing then it's good, otherwise only the finale will feel worthy to watch.

daughterpetwife right?

Translate the manga already, don't make me learn japanese just to read Yaya's netorare.

You'll be reading it in one year if you start learning now.
>>DJT

>one year
But I can't learn japanese, I just forget about my daily reps and can't remember anything.

She has such a small dainty figure, she'll fit neatly on my lap too. I'll squeeze her till she squeaks

Someone please link some paato

Those are some big girls.

You should be both reading and doing reps. That way you won't forget what you did in reps and you will learn new things by applying things you learnt in reps while reading.

How tall are they?

Could have done with a bit less loldrama and more dancing. At least a 13th episode just to spread the drama out.

Tall enough to fit snugly inside your pocket!