Boruto

Uchiha OP

Pls nerf

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Oh did something interesting finally happen on the field trip? I lost interest when they started dragging their feet

Last episode I saw was Naruto and Sauce jobbing against those aliens, and Sakura was taken at the end. Is it getting interesting again or are the more slice of life episodes?

>Aliens

How does 3rd Mizukages son being seduced into restarting the Semen Swordsmen and taking over the Mist sound?

Sarada fought Raiga Kurotsuki's bastard child.

*grandson

> 3rd Mizukages son
Grandson
>restarting the Semen Swordsmen
>Semen Swordsmen
sounds about right
> taking over the Mist
These Chuunis who have never even been in a real war? Fucking Coujiro and three Leaf Academy students are styling on them. Suigetsu or Mei would fucking destroy them if their little revolution actually goes anywhere. And if they actually manage to pick a fight with the Fire Nation it means they do so by killing Salad and Bort and that means Ninja Jesus and Ninja Judas are probably about to go full dad-mode

Why does her skin have only one tone.

>Grandson
...pardon? Didn't Itachi ice that nigger when he was still a teen?

you dont usually have two skin tones unless youre like a burn victim or something user

Yo hold up. Wasn't that dude filler?

He appeared in one panel of the original manga.

Nigga....that's some Bardock tier shilling right there

O MY INFINITE CHAKRA

I mean, where did the gradients go.

Will Salad get uncle Itachi's tsukuyomi?

Why is she so smug?

she has the best father in anime

t. Bort

b-but dad said uncle Sasuke is the back up hokage!

I kinda hate every character in the anime. They all seem real nerfed. Those 7 swordsman are only chuunin right? How did they even touch that kage level guy? Why did he stand still so much? These all seem like mock fights

Anyone getting gay vibes from how Kagura's sensei was touching him? Looked weird as fuck.

because she knows what she's getting after a days work well done. THE BHC

>These all seem like mock fights
That's the entire point. These are just dumb kids. The Kage is basically just humoring them.

up her ass when she stepped into a fully shaded area

Also holy fuck that kagura guy. He's the worst character I've seen in a long time. He has no clear motivation for what he's doing other than he might be gay and is a closet serial killer. Why is boruto trying to save that sociopath? He's clearly untrustworthy on every level, no moral compass or conviction, and he's got lower quality character than filler villians that actually believe their killing will solve a problem. Dude is being peer-pressured into starting a war and trying to kill his friends. Collosal faggot should be executed by the kage if that fucker wasn't incompetent

Saving untrustworthy sociopaths with no moral compass seems to be genetic in Uzumaki family

>These are just dumb kids.
I'd normally agree with and integrate that meta-analysis, but in-universe everyone seems to be playing it straight. If he's playing around getting caught on purpose and nearly getting stabbed in the heart to teach a lesson to the assassins trying to kill him and his guests(boruto would be dead already if not for plot btw), he's still incompetent as a kage, to the point to degrading the title for everyone

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

>tfw salad will never crush your balls

>Uchiha OP

Salad is the only character I respect, she seems to realize how much of a nothing-burger this shit is, and is acting accordingly by taking nobody seriously

I think she is taking it a little too much like a joke. Even a master martial artist will not take someone with a knife as a joke. She is a kid taking someone with one of the most powerful weapons in their universe.

Wasn't the hand-sign copying something Kakashi could do because he was fucking good on top of having the Sharingan? I thought it was more of a Kakashi thing than a Sharingan thing.

And she nothing personelled that kid. It's fine.

> taking it a little too much like a joke

The truth few people know is that the Uchiha clan's real bloodline talent isn't the sharingan, it's their razor sharp bantz. Salad is just doing her family proud

It's filler I'm sure this episode was written by someone who never even read the manga

>Orange shoes

Semen Swords are more symbolic than actually being a powerful weapons. Salad being academic student with no real battle experience beating shit out of armed mist chunning is the actual joke.

YOU ARE MY DREAM

>it's their razor sharp bantz
...It's part of the reason we don't have more Uchihas

It's fucking weird because the general theme in the show so far has been that they're weak peacetime kids yet both Boruto and Sarada are basically way beyond their dads abilities even when they were genin. Boruto can use Kage Bunshin extensively (without a tailed monster's chakra btw) and also knows basic Fuuton and Suiton jutsu. Meanwhile Sarada can copy fucking advanced Raiton jutsu just like that and knows some strong Sharingan Genjutsu already. When the fuck did they learn all this?

Also what the fuck is Mizukage actually that fucking weak or is he just fucking around and bad writing not showing that clearly?

G E N J U T S U

I thought it was obvious he was trying not to hurt them and he probably won't even punish them harshly like he originally planned to since he listened to their pains and even gave them tips while he was fighting them. I wouldn't be surprised if they all become successors of the swords the used on the condition that they behave themselves.

>Semen Swords are more symbolic than actually being a powerful weapons
Well Kiba, Hiramekarei and mainly Samehada are some fucking terrifying weapons. The explosive tag one might also be strong, we haven't really seen it before.

It's funny how Zabuza's blade was supposed to be this amazing sword yet it seems like the shittiest of the seven. Shit, even the Needle is more useful.

Shit Talk no Jutsu too OP

Its clear hes just fucking around as hes not really disturbed by any thing they do to him

Also how the fuck did Samehada agree to be used by Shizuma? Wasn't it only supposed to allow actually strong dudes to wield it.

I guess besides Suigetsu and Mei there's no strong ninjas in kiri anymore. Even Kagura seems like he has no idea how to use the sword he's carrying now. This thing can transform in huge chakra hammer and yet he's using it like it was a frying pan.

I think hand seal copying is something anyone can do. It's just most ninja do them so fast that no one can see it. Since salad can follow it, she can copy it.

tobirama can't handle the bantz

Yes, you're right. My point was that some stupid kids cannot conquer the entire village just by using them, those swords are not that powerful. Sorry for understatement.

Sharingan copying also involves hypnosis. It's like Jedi mind tricking your foes into revealing secrets for you to use against them.

Suigetsu and Mei need to have babies for the sake of the mist village

It's a shame. Bort being hardcore and killing people instead of TNJing them was the thing I liked the most about him in the Bort movie

Probably just starved for Chakra since nobody has used it in decades.

Hollykekofthekekland

Really? can't Uchihas just stay like that? she looks so peaceful.

Get out Tobirama

Yeah. Although I'm not sure if Sarada was doing this. Although she very well may have since she saw the woman do those jutsu before.

Either way it seems like a more advanced technique, not something Sarada could do as a fucking school student. Especially when it was so hyped that Kakashi could do it originally. Hell, Kakashi had a nickname for doing it.

He had a nickname cuz he was a non-uchiha. He probably would've had a nickname for it if he was "Kakashi, that guy with the Byakugan" or "Kakashi, the guy who can use crystal ice mirrors"

Hey, i'm just saying that she is Not destroying any villages, objectively speaking.

Did anyone else think Sarada was actually cool in the last ep?

I hated her character, hated her lame boring combat skills. But she really shined through, actually using genjutsu + utilizing sharingan copying + outsmarting her enemy. Won't lie she kinda grew on me.

For me it looked like she created that out of her ass. With Boruto, at least we knew 4 episodes before that he was training the elements, and we see him use it multiple times.

Sarada is able to: use gengutsu, elemental releases AND copy seals, all things we really didn't see her do yet (except maybe against Boruto, and even then it was a very simple technique).

I should also point out that Sarada wasn't really the 'smart' type to outsmart someone. Until that episode she just got her ass kicked, or tried to take enemies head-on. It doesn't suit her strategy of punching.

Sarada is zzzzzzzzzzzz

He was stabbed inches near his heart he almost died

>Wasn't the hand-sign copying something Kakashi could do because he was fucking good on top of having the Sharingan?
No. It's solely the Sharingan.
>Sharingan copying also involves hypnosis.
Eye of insight and eye of hypnotism are two different powers. Kakashi was just mindfucking Zabuza into using techniques he already knew and then using it before Zabuza said, basically tricking him into believing he could see the future to psych him out.
>I think hand seal copying is something anyone can do
No they can't. Sharingan literally means copy wheel eye and copying is exclusively its power. Did the years of Mangekyo spam make literally everyone forget how vanilla Sharingan works?

Uchiha bantz are a work of art.

Boruto Shippuden when?

Hopefully a new mangaka gets to draw.

I suppose everyone did forget Satan-kun

Fucking speedwatchers.

Shes been shown to practice with Chocho.

She clowned that clown, it was pretty cool. Especially when she started looking at her watch in the middle of the fight

>Shes been shown to practice with Chocho
1- that took 2 minutes
2- she didn't use any of those techniques i said. All she did was 'see better' Cho cho's movements.

Are people honesting "REEEEing" about Sarada NOT jobbing?

Fuckin love this meme.

It's the best meme to come out of this series, I honestly think it is better than the madara meme.

Indeed

No love for Obito?

Based Tobirama

I prefer Hiashi's autism meme.

When's Kawaki?

Fill the blanks yourself nigga

How many asspulls have occurred in the anime so far? I haven't been counting but considering the quality of the writing I'd guess it's quite a lot.

>Fill the blanks yourself
Next time she appears with a magenkyo out of nowhere, we know what to do.

Only on the last episode, really. Aside from that, the power levels are consistent with what you would expect. Boruto is above everyone, but he is supposed to be a genius. Right now he is probably stronger than Sasuke pre-chuuni exams.

>>imgur.com/a/gc6Cc
Jesuschrist it all fits in

This was such bull shit

At this.point narutpnwas freinds with fucking every one

If kishimoto wasnt a hack he would of had all his shadow clones transform into the people he has bonds with to shut him the fuck up

"Hawawawa~"

I think the best part is the episode where Bort visits him and he is super happy to see his godspawn grandchildren.

It's nice to see the genjutsu fuckery again, but isn't this a bit too easy? She barely knows how to use sharingan yet already uses it at a level far above young Sasuke's. Also, when she was CQCing that chick why didn't she just use chakra punch?

>both parents dark-haired
>kid bright blond
Yeah bullshit she's that filler guy's daughter.

Oh fuck, this is gold. Sup Forumsutism wins again

This autism resonates with me.