Dragon Ball Super 114 synopsis

Title: Explosion! The birth of a new super warrior!!

Synopsis: Going beyond! The great transformation of Kale.
Through the desire to help Caulifla, Kale successfully controls her true power, seeing that, Champa teach Kale and Caulifla a secret technique...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU
youtube.com/watch?v=XCHe3rWFyjs
youtu.be/05mcspIQudU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still gonna get buried. Which will be funny as fuck.

How are they gonna fuse? playing patty cake?

That would be funny af, I hate Kale and Caulifla.

scissoring

Only on HentaiFox

Why are the designs of U6's Saiyans so bad?

Spic dub kept Hakai instead of "destruction"
expect happy pedros

FREEZAS GONNA FREAK

I miss Majin Vegeta.

I miss Yamcha.

reminder that caulifla stinks

El hermano

el blanco

Super was a mistake.

i guess you can call it a Super mistake!

Okay, so now we've established that
>Kid Goku belongs to Bulma
>Teen Gohan belongs to Android 18
>Goten belongs to Caulifla
Have I missed any more of the purest form of love?

Allow me to explain the different stages of Gohan to newcomers.

>CHADhan
Gohan's default state. He has CHAD ki which is much stronger than god ki. His base form is about as strong as SSG.

>Ultimate CHADhan
This is Gohan's version of "Super Saiyan," and when he uses it his bang comes out. It's equal to SSBKKX20. Golden Freeza is a little weaker.

>Gohan Blanco
This is Gohan becoming a Super Saiyan Blanco. By intermingling CHAD Ki with SMART and GOD Ki he ascends and becomes Gohan Blanco. He is very powerful in this state, much stronger than Ultra Instinct Goku and Jiren. As a CHADhan Blanco his power rivals an untransformed El Grande Padre. But even Gohan Blanco is no match for El Hermano.

>Gohan Calvo
By transcending all logic he sheds his limitations AND his hair, becoming Ultimate Gohan Calvo. This is one of Gohan's strongest forms and easily thwarts the rest of the cast. It is only matched by El Grande Madre, El Grande Jiren (fusion of Padre+Jiren), and Regla de Todos (fusion of both Zeno's). It should be noted that Gohan Calvo's eyebrows are black. This is important because his next form is:

>Gohan Calvo de Blanco
By combining Blanco ki with Calvo ki his eyebrows become Blanco and he maintains the incredible power of Calvo. He is both Calvo AND Blanco. This Gohan is nearly unstoppable. It would take another Super Saiyan Calvo de Blanco to match his awesome power, like El Grande Goten (after El Grande Padre reveals his identity, and reveals that he is both a Super Saiyan Blanco AND Calvo, as he wears a wig).

I ran out of room so this will be continued in the next post where I reveal Gohan's strongest form.

Pan with Gohan.

And now I present to you Gohan's strongest and newest form, so powerful that he can shatter entire dimensions and omniverses by his awesome CHAD aura alone, so strong that not even El Grande Hermano or El Tio can match it, so strong that no fusion of Shaggy can even hope to stand in his presence:

>Gohan Gris (Gray)
By using Hair Regrowth formula he cancels Super Saiyan Calvo and the power of Super Saiyan Blanco becomes Super Saiyan Gris. It turns out that this entire time Gohan was treating his balding, but used the power granted by Calvo as a stepping stone to ascend even further beyond. First you must go completely bald, then you regrow your hair, and your power is limitlessly and exponentially multiplied beyond imagination.

Gohan Gris is the ultimate, most perfect form in all of DBS. Super Saiyan Gris is impossible to defeat and is only attainable by Gohan because he is the only character with an Ultimate ("Mystic") form. This is what he meant when he told his father that he would acheive a form through a different method. By balancing both Blanco Ki (white ki) and Ultimate CHAD Ki (black ki) the fusion known as Gris (Gray) appears, resulting in a power unmatched.

Gohan Gris will appear when he decides to fight El Dios Dragon at the series finale and saves the multiverse from total destruction.

>Goku decides to set up a date between Caulifla and Goten

but can he beat ultra instinct shaggy?
youtube.com/watch?v=7h9V0nDT9XU

Son Goku is beautiful

*Roshi

>toyotaro single handily btfo all of latin america with this one line

can one nip be more based?

THOT of destruction

Effortlessly.

UI Shaggy's only ability is to play jap pop and slow time while he fights, so he's inferior to El Hitto Instincto.

Gohan Gris mops the floor with UI Shaggy.

THoD? That Hoe of Destruction?

Esto es oficial

Trabajo para Funimation

>no gohan gris
fake y mentira

>Goku, Vegeta, Gohan and Helles "training" when

I really want to fuck her.

>Goku enabling /ss/ for his son
I could get behind this

Goten is like 13 now

Goku will set her up as a mentor for Goten, and Caulifla will find it adorable that Goten is just a mini-Goku.
Too adorable.

>El Hermano > Gohan Blanco (completado) 2nd Grade
>"Esto es oficial"

youtube.com/watch?v=XCHe3rWFyjs

>Goten and Trunks are about 13/14 years old
>still look like 8 year olds

reminder that shaggy is a fucking fraud, the power is all on the shirt and not shaggy himself, take off the shirt and he becomes weak like caulifla.

>Don Ramon(Sharingan Activado)

>Goten goes SS2 just to see those titties

>FUUUUUUUUSSSSSSIIIIOOONNN..... HAAAAAAAAA!!!

youtu.be/05mcspIQudU

>nothing in super will ever replicate something of this magnitude

Does the kai get to hit that?

>Best Universe
>Gets eliminated first

It's not fair desu

Yes, all he has to do is threaten suicide and she has no choice but to bend over.

That's pretty clever

remember when their universe was deleted and people though things would get serious?

I wish we could've seen the cat and bunny fight against Caulifla/Kale or Kakunsa/Rosa.

We need more catfights in Super.

All we've really seen was 18 fighting some jobber. Disappointing.

Hating Caulifla for "unearned power boosts that shit on other people's training" pisses me off.

Piccolo absorbed Nail and gained a MASSIVE power boost which was TOTALLY earned and DID NOT shit on Goku's training on a spaceship.

Gohan was handed a free power boost from Elder Kai just by sitting on his ass which was TOTALLY earned and DID NOT shit on anyone's training efforts.

Entire concept of Zenkai Boost is to hand out free, unearned power boosts. You got your shit kicked in? You lost and got humiliated? Oh here darling, a free power boost for ye that is TOTALLY earned and DOES NOT shit on anyone's training.

These are just a few examples of numerous, unearned power boosts. The show is full of it. It's what Dragon Ball IS, giving characters bullshit power boosts when the plot requires it. If you hate Caulifla because you think her power boosts were unearned, then be consistent and hate EVERY MAJOR CHARACTER IN THE SHOW BECAUSE THEY'VE DONE IT TOO.

True.

How old is cauli anyway

They're just butthurt that /ourgirl/ is getting the powerups instead of KEKhan

Marron was born with brain damage.

This fight would've made so many dicks rock solid.

Instead 17 rings out the best magical girl in a single episode, and Caulifla hides under some rocks for about 10+ episodes...

wasted potential

Why are you so angery, user?

WE NEED DRAWFAGS ON THIS AND WE NEED IT RIGHT FUCKING NOW

notice that no one is bitching about Jiren being OP as fuck, because he just was presented that way.
Caulifla is a mary sue, she just goes toe to toe with goku just because reasons.
she's a new character with no development just gaining power out of nowhere.
no one is bitching about kale power level, why is that?

so reposting your reddit shit this shit gets destroyed everytime.

Joke's on you, Anti-Marronfag. She has canonically defeated Goku.

Nappifla when?

Oshit

The "new warrior" looks bald, so...

... Nappa fusing with Caulifla ...

HOLY SHIT

Literally a retarded malformed baby.

Wakey, wakey Goten-chan~

>Woah, what're those two squishy things on your chest?
>How do you fight with those? Can I punch 'em?

>when you realize nappa is prettier than caulifla

She'd have to put it on his dick herself

NO

Has anybody here received their Geekdom101 premium T-Shirt in the mail today?

post 'em

I feel like that something kid goku would say

caulifla is lesbian.

Wakey, wakey Jiren.

>Yes, Jiren
>This is good
>Smash her harder
>This is "your style" afterall
>There's no way you can lose to that THOT

T-Thicc

Goten, unleash MORE POWER

>Watching db kai for the first time in japanese
>Vegeta turning Super Saiyan against android 19
>No music at all

Say whatever you want about Funimation's Z dub, but the soundtrack was a thousand times better and that's a fact.
I haven't seen the english version of Kai, so idk if that's any better, but this scene(along with many others) was way more impactful when I watched it in english years ago.

If Caulifla and Kale keep getting this much undeserved attention, and Gohan goes back to being a scholar/irrelevant next arc, I am 100% dropping this hot turd forever. Goku and Vegeta are legit terrible characters and not worth following.

It was shit for like the first 50 episodes, and I started giving it a chance in the Black arc. If they are bringing back Gohan to fight and teasing him trying to obtain a new form, only for them to lie about it and drop him as a fighter again, it'll be the last straw for me as a Gohan and Toei fan.

You can shitpost and reply to me whatever you want, but this show is already pretty bad and Gohan is one of the few good things about it, remove him and there's no reason to watch when much better shows compete for my attention.

Why was he running like a faggot inside Jiren's mind?

>Sure thing dad
>She's really good with her tongue but I won't lose!

>Whining like a little bitch about irrelevancy
>Doing this while Yamcha fans like me have to deal with that atrocious ending of his desire to get into the ToP
You ungrateful assholes make me sick to my stomach.

they're just kissing r-right

I've got my eye on you.

>Gohan is one of the one few things good about it

He hasn’t even done anything in super

>Gohan is one of the few good things about it

GOTEN NOOOOO I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET THE BLOWY

DAD IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAAAIRRRRRRRRR

honestly neck yourself you fucking pedophile.

Kefla will be stronger than Kaioken Blue. She will probably be "fodder" to force Goku to awaken and control UI.

Jiren is a plot device, not a character. Prove me wrong.

The secret technique is jobbing

>no love for Helles

I'm not in denial, so I can't.

That moment when you realize Jiren is meditating with eyes closed to keep himself from breaking composure and fapping to Ribrianne.

Kale is stronger than SSBKK