NO! STOP IT RAND!

NO! STOP IT RAND!

Attached: file.png (1025x525, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-tillerson-s-sacking-will-shock-the-world-but-delight-israel-1.5905531
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/03/07/dems-m07.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I oppose the existence of the CIA in general as their operations are anti-american and work as a subversive rogue agency against the elected officials and people of the USA.

Lol he's compromised

>Lol he's compromised

>opposes necons
>must be compromised

Is Rand "GET A WARRANT" Paul the last patriot?

yes

He's not exactly wrong.

same

I unironically support anything and everything Paul says because I trust his judgment more than anybody elses
Fite me

>Is Rand "GET A WARRANT" Paul the last patriot?

yup

the cia began to coup our government after WWII just like they incompetently couped dozens of others around the world.

the founding fathers never prepared for something like CIA or the intelligence community in general and our system has no checks or balances against it.

the cia IS the deep state.

Do the opposite of dey Jooze. Based Randy.

haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-tillerson-s-sacking-will-shock-the-world-but-delight-israel-1.5905531

>Is Rand "GET A WARRANT" Paul the last patriot?

Yes and the fact nobody on this board supported him in 2016 is why we are fucked as a nation.

No one is a neocon, moron

>Rand Paul disagrees
>Mccain disagrees

Attached: Praise.jpg (1024x1212, 621K)

You need the CIA.
Sadly it has been politicized into a Democratic stronghold.
Draining the swamp is cleaning the above.

Rand is the only relevant motherfucker in politics who makes sense at this point.

Ya'll got any more of them digits

Chaos ensues.... Anybody have a magic 8ball to shake to get a clear answer?
wsws.org/en/articles/2018/03/07/dems-m07.html

we created the CIA to combat soviet espionage which was a real thing, the soviets had completely taken over sections of our government as early as 1895

Get out of here unlikable Bill Krystal.

Im not sure Rand has what it takes to defeat the pedophile Satanist swamp, but he is certainly the best man serving in DC.

CIA HQ is full of liberal yuppies except for the paramilitary officers that actually go out attached to US Army SF or other special operations units and do stuff.

Rand and McCain team up against treacherous Russia.

So close

>CIA HQ is full of liberal yuppies
You have no idea what you're talking about. The top 80% of the CIA is registered Republican and hardcore conservative.

>mfw CIA is led by a WOMAN now
oh lahd we gonna be in some shit now. Who ready for those mass "suicides" of incels and MGTOWs?

Attached: goldface.jpg (225x225, 6K)

OH MY NAME IS IRVING KRYSTAL

AND MY SON HIS NAME IS BILL

IN MY YOUTH I FOUND LORD TROTSKY

AND IN TRUTH I FOLLOW HIM STILL

Attached: 1497183112230.png (180x212, 36K)

>what is the 2nd Amendment, Alex
But I get your point. Though it has everything to do with the current state of the populace and it's unwillingness to fight back or it's being brainwashed into eating up govt lies that brought us here.
We're well on our way to either complete collapse or an Orwellian nanny state with no sign of stopping.

Yep, mainly supported Trump because I thought he could ignore all the inevitable propaganda thrown at Republicans from all forms of media.

They would have done the same shit with Cruz or Paul.

wtf I'm a feminist now

>Sadly it has been politicized into a Democratic stronghold.
The opposite is true. I used to live in McLean Virginia, I worked at a sandwich shop, and I never once met a liberal CIA employee. Or he was so well camouflaged he blended in with the wallpaper. Seriously, these guys are gung-ho Republicans who sneer at tree-hugging, hand-holding, kumbaya singing libs.

JARED ERRRRRR DACA DON JUST INSTALLED A JEW AS ECONOMY ADVISOR WEW YA MAGA!!!!!!!!

im from la and every fbi spook out here is a kike or mormon that ONLY hired dumb spic pets

fuck your si aye ayyyy hasvarat

buncha retards imo

then why are our borders so fucking wide open? it’s because your notions of what the intel agencies consist of are entirely wrong

it’s becuase they are all jews and mormon neocon shitlibs

duh

If anything she'll probably fuck it up so hard the CIA will finally collapse

(((soviet espionage)))

when will you realize the soviet jews just trade info with american jews and that’s all the intel community is

Fuck Rand Paul

The neighbor that attacked him should have caved in Paul's skull with a shovel

Attached: gq-rand-paul-horizontal.jpg (2000x1334, 619K)

why do they support open borders and anti white rhetoric?

What we need is for the CIA to be held accountable to the elected officials of the US govt instead of running and threatening them as they do now.

yo're ugly. kys.

Hurrr manlet lol when will they learn lol hurrr

nah CIA stronk women now. Best be careful to not discriminate against women otherwise CIA glow in the darks will pay you a visit

>the soviets had completely taken over sections of our government as early as 1895
>Soviets
>1895

Attached: 1508962937946.png (645x729, 93K)

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-13 16.26.32.png (719x358, 49K)

the CIA sucks dude, were better off without them

just read Legacy of Ashes and prepare to shake your damn head

>I used to live
any time in the last 10 years, boomer?

I voted for his dad and fully supported him in 2016, was very disappointing when he dropped out after Iowa. If he ran against Trump in 2020 I would support him again.

Are you high? Specifically . how is it you believe the CIA supports {{{ open borders }}}?

Boomer, hah! It was 12 years ago when I was in high school. We moved to Tampa in 2012. I'm not that old.

Rand is right. This is terrible, this lady is the worse, having a CIA director who wants intervention run the State Department (commence arming rebels again) is also the worst

Attached: 1386532770701.jpg (676x380, 45K)

>Rand Paul found dead by his pool

>11 fewer votes for the libertarian
>That's why we're fucked

He's more useful in the Senate. Senate would be totally fucked without him.

Rand's problem is simply this:
He's partially correct about his assumptions about half the time.

Either he's:
1. A useful idiot
2. A partially informed idealist
3. Doesn't understand Trump's management style of letting people have enough rope to fuck themselves, high-noon style

I go back and forth between 1&3 together, and 2. I'm just going to start calling him "Rucky Rand" because he's actually spot on sometimes, but I honestly think it's blind luck.