Saber got a part time job! Please stop calling her lazy now

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/9118642
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>part time

>dat outfit
I am the boner of my sword.

Don't be rude Shiro

Tohsaka! Saber pleases young men for food.
You please old men for money.
The choice is obvious.

ou ou ou hey hey
ou ou ou hey hey

>Implying shirou has to choose

Rin isn't wearing anything underneath

This pairing is everywhere and is getting annoying.

>"MAH LIEGE!

Gilgamesh approves.

Unfortunately for Shirou, the King of Heroes gets to pick first.

Saber does not belong with another woman. She needs a man like Gil in her life to spice up her existence and keep her blood pumping.

>Saber prostituted herself to Gil for a pressure cooker
Saber is a cheap woman.

I'd do the same

It is not prostitution. In Uruk it was customary for the king to sleep with every woman the night before their wedding. For Gilgamesh to give Saber a gift from his treasury implies a deeper affection.

The only cooker that I know that Gil has is the fully automatic cooker from ancient Sumer.

I think Hakunon might have stolen or at least has a potential to steal Gil from Saber. Can anybody confirm or at least remember this dialogue? Is Hakunon even the one saying this? I really need to know.
>......Hakuno.
>Unfortunately, there is no seasoning in my vault that can make this palatable.
>There is, however, an herb that can ready your stomach,
>though it has the drawback of causing permanent ageusia upon consumption...
>Well?”
>Gilgamesh...
>Thank you. Your thoughtfulness stills my trembling.
>But I must vanquish this by my own hand...I mean mouth.
>After all, Elizabeth prepared these dishes for Kishinami Hakuno.
>I understand that an arduous battle awaits me.
>That’s why, when the day comes that I finish this meal―――
>won’t you come home with me to the countryside
>and marry me?

Gilfags and Shiroufags are both gay and should fuck already.

>Hakunon
Blatantly rejected. Hakunonfags really need to stop deluding themselves.

Hakunon belongs to Tamamo and Nero.

>potential to steal Gil from Saber
Saber wants NOTHING to do with Gil. Fucking shippers.

Well, the king of heroes can fuck off.

Iri x Saber is superior.

Anything x Saber is superior.

What is Medusa's part time job?

Agreed.

I don't like Saber just as much for being a hypocrite. Wanting to be with a peasant instead of a king. How low can she be? It is really sad that Gil keeps obsessing himself over her. I think Gil saying that Hakunon is too young for her is just an excuse because of Saber. It is not the same as the rejection that Ishtar had when she proposed to him. Gil saving Hakunon and taking her to a distant planet is enough proof of that.

Tumblrina pls, your King of Jobbers got BTFO by the very same peasant.

He'll do the "saving" part for male too. Saving people you like != wanting to fuck them. Learn to differentiate and not be a cancerous shipperfag. Also learn to read before you try to read between the lines.

With the help of King of Knights, a Counter Guardian and another random girl. And even then, it was a victory he achieved only due to surprise. Shirou is not that strong. Artoria didn't like him for his strength. She had better options if she just wanted to fuck the strongest.

>With the help of King of Knights, a Counter Guardian and another random girl. And even then, it was a victory he achieved only due to surprise.
Meaning "Nasu's shounen asspulls"

adult actress

The only asspull in all of that was Archer's inclusion. He should be, by all means, dead. Even if he's alive, after this long, he should not have enough Mana to TRACE a Rho Aias to protect Shirou. Unless he went around killing people and feeding on them.

Besides Archer's help, every other part made some sense, even if it was a bit retarded. It was a shounen moment, sure, but it wasn't an asspull. It was done well enough.

probably blows all her money on male prostitutes the lazy slut

How much do you think she pays to j-jam it in Archer every night?

Gil not taking advantage of Hakunon is out of character. "Rejecting" her and not wanting to touch her means that she is somewhat special. He even showed concern to the other Hakunon in Extella. I hope that in the next extra game, Hakunon is not a blank like in Extella so there would be a continued character development.

She is the one who jams-it-in? Poor Archer. I hope she is not jamming-excalibur-in.

>Gil not taking advantage of Hakunon is out of character
No, it's fucking not. How many girls have seen Gil take advantage of? I'll answer it, since you haven't seem to have seen anything Fate. The number is ZERO. Not a single fucking girl was taken "advantage of" by Gil. None. Even he chooses who to fuck, and the only one he's ever chosen in Fate cucked him with Shirou.

doesnt she work at a book store

>Unlimited bread works
kek

>Tfw you'll never discuss literature with Medusa over beer

I bet that would be fantastic

I've only just realized that now

>and the only one he's ever chosen in Fate cucked him with Shirou
Isn't it sad, Gil-kun?

He's only cucked in Fate route. In the rest, she just hates him.

This one is a good read. It expounds her thoughts about her relationship with Gil. He is arrogant as usual here. I could almost hear her **voice** just by reading this.
archiveofourown.org/works/9118642

>fanfiction
Gilcuck pls

I'd appreciate it if you didn't confuse us Gilfags with retarded Hakunoniggers.

antiques shop

At least it has an real story and not some hentai doujinshi.

>tfw no harem with Rin, Saber and Rider of black

That's not even remotely in-character? You probably wrote this schlock.

She quit after a day and ate more than she got paid for.

>Gil not taking advantage of Hakunon is out of character
If anything, Gil taking advantage of Hakunon is out of character. Gil blatantly rejects her and shows no interest in her even in Extella where in his ending, it's still all about him chasing Saber. Fate/Zero novel states that the only woman he has ever shown interest in/has ever "loved" (yes, he says this) is Saber. Fate route has Gilgamesh being a fucking creep for Saber. CP jokes about Gilgamesh's affection for Saber and how he might be a masochist for Saber Alter and GO does the same. BB had him hallucinate his type and it was Saber.

>Gilgamesh :: No answer is required. Even if heaven overlooks a criminal like this, I will not overlook it. It’s essentially out. By the way, BB. I hadn’t noticed before, but you are rather beautiful. Especially your chest. It may not be to my tastes, but it’s somehow good. How about it? Shall we make a joint investment and start a Pleasure Club for amusing ourselves by laughing at people’s secrets over drinks? I could make you a loan of this gold I keep stored away, no interest, unsecured, forever. What, why would I go so far, you ask? Hmph — to make me say it, you must be a truly sinful woman, BB. Though you are not to my tastes at all, you must become my queen!!
>Gi, Gilgamesh…? An unsecured, interest free loan, that’s, well, are you sure you’ve not being grievously deceived…?
>Gilgamesh :: Wh, what did I just…What is this, there is no way to mistake that ostentatious sack of flesh for a petite and intense girl with golden hair and green eyes!

Gilgamesh/Saber is a garbage pairing but saying Gilgamesh might have liked Hakunon is nothing but pure delusions and serves as a disservice to his character. If it happens, it'll be nothing but just pandering to self-insertfags. Heck, even EMIYA pins for her in the Extra games.

Basically, Hakunon already got cuntblocked by Saber and she wasn't even there.

I really, really wish you didn't post this. This is going to fuel so much Gil x Saber shipfaggotry like you won't believe.

Japan needs to be stopped

I want to trainwreck into Astolfo's butt.

Shirou x Saber is a worse pairing, the only good one is Gawain (aka my boy)

>Gilgamesh/Saber is a garbage pairing
That's really rude. If you like seeing proud fucks being dominated, this pairing is as good as they get.

There is no pairing, cuckshit. Go back to tumblr.

But I like my lazy Saber.

I like the relationship between Seiba and best boy Gawain but isn't he basically her nephew?

Again, rude. Sure, it's never going to matter in any canon story, but it's still a pairing. I'd call you a bad person if you weren't a Gawainbro.

even better

>implying nephews can't crush on their hot aunts

Gawain has a wife he's loyal to you shameless fucks.

>implying

who's that?

Merlin, the guy older than her father, the one who was supposed to raise Artoria, but he gave her to someone else and fucked off.

Just some autistic wizard, don't mind him.

the best pair for Artoria is herself

Merlin can be the third wheel.

merlin can fuck off

Bike courier.

THE KING IN THE NORTH

best pair

If Shirou didn't look so young I'd totally ship that.

>ywn be tucked in and kissed by milf Saber

Mmmm Lancer's lancers.

user I have literally been fucked in the ass while sucking a dick, and you're still a bigger faggot than I am.

>milf Saber
>servant class Lancer

Reminds me of a similar scene in Oshiete Galko-chan.

Rongominado > eksucallybar

This, he died like a bitch locked inside a rock because he stalked Vivian too hard, and nobody even gave a fuck.

It took me a minute to figure out what is wrong here: her thighs are way too short compared to her pretty long calfs

How do you do this? How does every new poster top the one before him by poster a worse ship?
It started with Gil/Saber. Completely one sided.
Then moved onto Hakunon/Gil. Still one sided, or not even that, depending on your choices.
Then came Gawain/Saber. Not even one sided, there is literally nothing here to ship.
And now we're at Tituria/Shirou, two characters that have never even met and have literally nothing to do with each other.

This thread reconfirms that shipping is the worst type of cancer, one that should be dealt with quickly or it WILL get out of hand.

The only ship that matters is Merlin x Saber.

>lily
I'm calling the cops

Good luck getting to Avalon.

This is the only ship that matters.

I don't think Shirou is down with the t h i c c n e s s.

>user I have literally been fucked in the ass while sucking a dick
Hot

shirou saber was in there and shirou saber is stupid as fuck, I don't care if it's in the vn

I fucking love these two.