The ABSOLUTE CUCKOLDRY STATE

Why do you write about "beautiful" Russian women? Most of them are ugly as fuck! And temperament... it is a total disaster!!!
Let me explain you something. Russian women HATE Russian men more than everything else in this world. They don't want to have sex with Russian men. They despise Russian men. They always go to Turkey and Egypt for SEX TRIPS! They PAY Egyptian and Turks for sex! Women pay men of other nation other race for sex!!! How do you fuckin like it? Those who don't have money for that fuck with Caucasians (Armenians, Azerbaijanis, Georgians, Chechens, Dagestanis) and even with central Asians (Tajiks, Uzbeks, Kazakhs, Kirghiz). And of course, the richest Russian women fuck with European and American niggers.
The level of cuckoldry in Russia is unimaginable. Do you really think that you know something about cultural marxism? Don't be ridiculous. The politics of this state is the most pro-women politics that ever existed! Russian women have total control of the life in Russia. They are serviced by their fathers, brothers, husbands, lovers, cops and rest pussylickers (potential cocksuckers). You can't do a thing to Russian women in Russian streets. You can't even argue with them. Russian women will yell at you. They may hit you. And if some motherfuckers hear that or you dare to strike back you will be beaten by their vassals or by some random pussylickers and then you will be fucked in the ass (literally raped right in your anus) at the police department (because in Russia all cops are faggots (not bastards)).
So yeah once again good old memes... in Soviet Russia women fuck you.

Attached: miss mosCOW 2014.jpg (650x395, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ErhbJgEL5jQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
youtube.com/watch?v=HOBfZgivf18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't worry, you'll get bombed, eventually.

Most alt-right are deluded. Russian politics are corrupt as hell, Putin is by no means a good man and does not have the best interest of the Russian people. I personally don't care because he's been good on foreign policy (Assad, Iran, North Korea). I don't know about the women, but any idiot who goes out of his way to acquire a woman as foreign as a Russian is anti-social autist who can't find a girl in his own country.

>anti-social autist who can't find a girl in his own country
read again
>Russian women HATE Russian men more than everything else in this world. They don't want to have sex with Russian men. They despise Russian men.

I hoped that I would be able to go to a normal white European country but now I doubt its existence.

I'm not disagreeing, I'm talking about Western men who don't want to have get with Western women. I personally only know one Russian girl and she married a spic.

it also depends on society. what should you do if society hates fucking white male?

youtube.com/watch?v=ErhbJgEL5jQ

Nothing new lol ..don't know why many dumb posters here fall for the LE BASED RUSSIA MEME and PUTIN is /our-guy/ meme...such servility ...... Anyways I hope Russia gets uncucked and get rid of the corrupt Goliath sleeping on it..

Attached: 1500795414921.jpg (3364x3364, 2.16M)

from my experience that's only on college campuses in gay cities, out in the Midwest that's not normal. I'd say get on with life, if a couple of fags stop you then you are a little bitch.

Russia has like the most AIDS of any "white" country, they need help, hopefully Trump can make relations better despite the howling of the kikes.

Its ok Schlomo...calm down.This is not the time for your weird masturbation fantasies regarding your mother.

I'm not Schlomo. I'm Vladimir. Today I thought about watching "Der Untergang" movie. Do you know something about it?

>couple of fags stop you
those fags?

Attached: barack_obama_hillary_clinton_ap-Carolyn-Kaster-640x480.jpg (640x480, 51K)

or maybe this?

Attached: Vladimir_Putin_(2017-07-08).jpg (903x1155, 593K)

you can easily shit your pants dealing with these fags...

yeah, that'll be a tough thing to deal with, but it will only get worse if you don't do anything

Well your country is a shit hole, what can one expect.

okay

Attached: pictures-at-walmart.jpg (299x375, 17K)

look in the mirror, mutt

Attached: realamerican5.jpg (213x250, 9K)

It's an accurate assessment, I'm just being objective. That goes for you too Romania! If you can't handle criticism without recoiling with pathetic memes why make a thread criticizing Russia? By the way, we ARE doing something to fix America, so that line of argument is growing weaker by the day.

>Russian women in Russian streets. You can't even argue with them. Russian women will yell at you. They may hit you. And if some motherfuckers hear that or you dare to strike back you will be beaten by their vassals or by some random pussylickers and then you will be fucked in the ass (literally raped right in your anus) at the police department (because in Russia all cops are faggots (not bastards)).
>So yeah once again good old memes... in Soviet Russia women fuck you.
looks like you guys are really a bunch of softies i know many Georgian guys who dated Russian woman and most of them say that they are better than Georgian more feminine Prettier and far less nagging.
So looks like hot temper and high testosterone works really well with women.

How are you fixing it

How do you think?

Attached: [Elitists booing].png (432x464, 342K)

the level of subversion in this thread is pretty good. and the lies here are unimaginable.

source: I married a 100% based russian woman. She loves Trump more than I do. She's so far right wing she makes me look like Bill Clinton and I'm further to the right than Hitler himself. She is a citizen in the USA and votes republican and we have 3 kids with blond hair and blue eyes. FUCK off you disgusting jewish swine.

Attached: Russian Backgrounds.jpg (5120x2880, 2.45M)

Hi there omegan. Your shitty excuses for being a total loser don't hold up here. Only ugly bitches prefer other men to Russian men. Its true that Russia is far on the feminism/emancipation road, but it is a different kind of road. No woman takes claims of being oppressed seriously. And although sexual relations are riddled with modern aspects such as pre-marriage sex and high divorce rates, they are far from being toxic and bitter.

>If you can't handle criticism
if YOU can't handle criticism
I'm not disagreeing. I said okay. so what's the problem?
>you guys
you are trying to blame the victim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victim_blaming
hey hold on a second. it's we who elected this man)))

well good for you ... this thread doesn't necessarily include you and ur Russian wife..but in general the thread does have a good point of how much of dumb posters here fall for the based Russia meme... Toddles

Attached: 1520971090846.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

No problem
>it's we who elected this man
I am eternally thankful, I guess if slav waifus are good enough for the Donald, they are good enough for me.

Attached: Everybody's blaming Trump.gif (268x268, 875K)

хyй cocи гyбoй тpяcи pyзкe. oмeгaн блядь... oмeгaн y тeбя в штaнaх.
fuck off russian bitch. lick a pussy of your tajik girlfriend and shut the fuck up.

>And temperament... it is a total disaster!!!
yes

Eastern Slavs have a temperament of fanatics. They can be very humble, quiet and patient, but after that period they can turn into starry-eyed bolsheviks

Same goes for women. They will play someone submissive and cute, but after a while, when they know you've settled with them and when you got used to each other, her rapid and loud character will reveal itself inevitably

>Why do you write about "beautiful" Russian women? Most of them are ugly as fuck! And temperament... it is a total disaster!!!

I have heard that too. I'm friends with a woman from WhiteRussia and she says a Russian woman would spend her money rather on a new Louis Vouitton purse than on food for her child.

Attached: aGVBwO6_700b.jpg (700x720, 91K)

phahahaha again you are trying to troll me... what is your reason? what is your motive? did I trigger you with something?

The only russian women that go abroad like this Omega faggot says are literal whores and girls that have no men in their lives (drunks and vodka)

The rest of their women make our women here look like literal fucking insects and disgustingly obese orangutans.

Attached: 571.jpg (768x1024, 137K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HOBfZgivf18

Russia is far from perfect and I agree that some foreign posters especially from western countries tend to glorify Russia. However you just have to agree OP's post screams of resentment towards the opposite sex and I presume it has little to do with reality rather his own personal incapability to find a soulmate.

I know a Tatar looking Russian woman who is in her late 20s, still looks good, but dresses like a woman in her 40s.

I can confirm that, some russian THOT went to my university for a semester but wasn't intelligent enough for computer science so she did something else, got married in the meantime to a russian manlet but likes all my pictures and posts on social media... I'm a 6'3" Med semi-chad

putin-bot

I find this strange as a White American Male who is married to a Russian Woman. Her and her family are based as fuck. They may even be more Racist than I am, and I can't fucking stand Niggers, Spics and Kikes. So OP's experience is much different than mine.

Attached: dY_YkTAA_400x400.jpg (400x400, 25K)

No Im not just putting woman on pedestal and being a doormat for her does not work and there are good reasons why Russians and Caucasians fuck this often

>you are trying to troll me
No, I'm being 100% sincere user, I love Trump, and it is nice that we are having better relations with Russia because of his presidency.

Ok literal nigger lover. At least I'm not a sub human lol

>American Male who is married to a Russian Woman
look here! another one! phahahaha
+15 rubles, you faggit!

perhaps he went a bit far... but I don't really care about OPs personal life... Generally speaking, he does have a point about the corruption and cuckiness of the Russian state.

Attached: 1516578326364.jpg (400x468, 17K)

>nigger lover
you know I'm not. I'm protesting against interracial relationships with this thread.

Let me guess, you're not getting laid much.

>good reasons why Russians and Caucasians fuck this often
O_o
I'm even afraid to ask what reasons?

So does that mean I have a chance in Russia?

what are you?

exactly. all the hot russian babes are marrying decent american men like myself who make a shitload of money, work out and have 10/10 looks. they don't want a vodka drinking chump.

if you guys worked out more like Drago then you'd have an easy advantage over me. come on cucks, just wake up and eat better/ work out more. don't be lazy degenerate drunks.

>you're not getting laid much
this is usual for Russia.

Maybe for (You) it is.

The cuckiness of Russian state is another topic and there are certainly things to discuss but OPs post is aimed directly at the opposite sex. He sounds a lot like an angry feminist only in reverse overblowing the proportiins of a small fraction of Russian women. As far as I know most Russian women don't fuck men based on their ethnicity but on their genetic build, wealthiness and personal characteristics. Kinda like it was intended by nature. Russian woman wouldn't pass on hot Russian man just because he's Russian. And that just goesnto show how deluded and bitter OP is.

>marrying decent american men like myself who make a shitload of money, work out and have 10/10 looks
any proofs?
>vodka drinking chump
and again it is the victim blaming.
>hot russian babes
phahahahahaha

Attached: 3d4b64dadee3953b196b28f6e4055b34.jpg (672x616, 62K)

White American

tldr

Who is a cuck in the end of the day?

so you did not meet normal girls, pidorahen. stop meeting with shluhas

Ur dad

Ok. Interesting.

OP

tell us more, Don Giovanni
>The cuckiness of Russian state is another topic
no fucking way. this is THE topic.
>He sounds a lot like an angry feminist
you are trying to trigger pol calling me a feminist. I'm Chauvinist and Nazi.

you're making shit threads OP, this reads just like a 2ch thread, fuck off back to sosach or at least lurk more on here first you shithead

>pidorahen
there is only one pidorahen in this thread and it is you.

oп хoп хлoп

I'm making what I want.

Just saying
>dude I'm not getting laid
belongs more in /r9k/ or whatever

>r9k
чтo этo?

>Implying that anything on /pol is actually /pol related

Attached: 1503778747950.png (850x464, 690K)

You need to understand, Russia is a useful idiot for us. Russia likes to believe that after they purchased SOE they understood user and could inject / manipulate the Swarm to push their agenda. It looked and was an easy sell (we) are Russian agents until you look deeper and realize just how over engineered user & Chan was developed to become. Russia is a flack shield. Russia itself is a meme and all of us rank Russia as a primary target on or beside China on our shit list. If you actually believe our affinity for Putin, I know a guy in "Best" Korea who would find this shit hilarious.

Chechen nigger spotted. Fuck off and keep your ass down in Southern Russia.

>Chechen nigger
ooohhh yeah I'm such a nigger. muh dick is so fuckin big. ooohhh yeaaah.

Attached: 2.2.jpg (1920x1080, 316K)

Taтapeнoк чтo ли?

>this is THE topic
And you're THE cuck

cвoe cвинoмoнгoльcкoe eблo пoкaжи пoтoм cвoй гpязный poт oткpывaй.

whos that man youre trying to frame?

no, I'm not. you are miserable pussylicker.
it's me.

>anyone who gets his dick wet is a pussylicker

Whiter than you, Aliev

>who gets his dick wet
wtf?
I'm not Aliev (Allahveranov maybe... ;-)

>wtf?
Learn 2 English you mong

do you mean lyorn ingrish?

hi guys russian user here

Attached: niggerpcs.jpg (468x267, 47K)