What is Super Seducer, and what should we do about it?

Attached: A61F689E-9C5C-44A0-A0F6-C0829EB901A8.jpg (1125x1372, 366K)

>Women can't apparently think enough for themselves and are easily tricked by autist level psychology
>Blame other people for using this instead of actually just saying NO to these retarded pick up methods.
Fucking state of women jesus.

>PUA
>crosses paths with the alt-right

>These faggots don't know about Leisure Suit Larry.

Attached: LSL.jpg (275x184, 16K)

Women have major bug in their programming.
If mate == decent human being
Leave him

To get women be just nice enough to not be an asshole but don’t actively give a shit. Once you start dating keep up the aluf asshole until you think she is worthy then you can be nice.

Me: nice guy alone jerking off
Later Me: stop caring about them, do things that make me bette, choose the best of four girls to eventually marry.

>ban this sick filth!

I challenge anyone to actually try to pick up attractive women using that game as a reference. I guaranfuckingtee you that you will strike out every time.

Stop shilling your game meme flag.

This is the new form of comercial btw.Black Panther was a typical case of shills, shilling this way to promote their product.

Also this.

This game would've been interesting 10 years ago, it's kind of blase now. PUA is ancient history.

> meme flag

The flag of Sweden is a meme flag

>pick an actually musoggyknee or sexist option in the game
>it fails and the creator tells you it's a stupid idea and not to do it

It's almost like they don't play the games they complain about or something

>Ban x game not y game
Fucking hypocrites

>A game where the first level is beaten by getting the phone number of some thot who throws almonds at squirrels
>The secret to picking up women is to stop them in the street by blocking their path and asking them 4 times if they want to get coffee after telling them they look pretty
Hard Pass, Ill stick to my Bing Bing Wahoos

Wish there was a Yorkshire Ripper game. Or at least a FPS where all you had to do was shoot niggers.

>"Ask them if they know what you like in a girl. The answer being your dick."

There is no good side in this. I don't care what happens.

>encourages men to harass women
I don't have a picture of a russian bird, but anyway, where is proofs?

Try resident evil 5

>impoverished conman panics now that the fad is dying down and releases some retarded fmv abortion on steam
>shills it to all the people most likely to be outraged by it
>unsurprisingly, they take the bait and raise its profile well past what it would have been otherwise, guaranteeing an exponential bump in its sales just for the sake of some low effort virtue signaling
pic related

Attached: i-Bm3z3pG-2100x20000.jpg (2100x1052, 356K)

>and what should be do about it

Can be ban dickheads like this from making topics please

I would fuck the right girl.

They don't want push overs. If you can't deal with their shit effectively how will you over come legions of bitches and "alpha" males.

You would be surprised how often
>shut up you dumb cunt!"
Is the right thing to say.

What software company do you work for Pajeet?

>"Ban this misogynistic alt-right pickup artist video game!"
>is attracted to the exact same male behavior shown in said video game
>is unknowingly riding the cocks of men who use pickup artist techniques
>women

Can you imagine what life is like living in fear of getting tricked into consensual sexual intercourse with a stranger?

Don't put based Larry on the same level as these fags, those games were hilarious

This type of autism isn’t sucessful, it just markets itself to failures in the same manner as penis pills or aphrodesiac sprays.

The main problem is that instead of just inflicting it on yourself, these kinds of things encourage men to go be shitty to women, which makes things more shitty for everyone. Women are more defensive, and go in with the assumption that men are shit, will treat them like shit, and that they don’t need a man in their life.

did these niggers even see the game at all?
any option that is rude to women is instant game over, and that guy tells you that if you do this in real life you're autistic or you'll go to jail. the most "nice guy" option is pretty much always the right one.

The right option is be tall, white, dress well/expensively and don't get too drunk. Then auto pilot.

Its a pathetic game for even more pathetic people.

>It is 2018
>People still believe PUA works
Jesus Christ, I hope you get paid for guerilla advertising and aren't serious.

>the milk truck arrived
>open your cloth

I’m not a PUA. I’m a rapist.

fucking larper

>option to tell girl you torture cats
>shot down
>option to ask girl if she fucks dogs
>shot down
>option to show a preemptive dick pic
>shot down
>option to be a decent human being with a side of flirting
>game continues

Wow how misogynist. The game is retarded but somehow the people reacting to it are even worse.

you sound like an absolute pussy

holy fuck penny arcade still exists?

It's all about PNL now

Feminists outraged at meme game to see MC get shot down in different ways

>censored boxart

Attached: leisure-suit-larry-magna-cum-laude-wallpaper-4.jpg (1024x687, 223K)

>fuck you men stop approaching us for sex and relationships
>why am I alone and childless

He's a retarded scam artist trying to get dumb loser goyims into giving him money. Oh also retarded feminists are yelling at the sky again.

don't support the video game industry

read a copy of The Game by Neil Strauss

>those games were hilarious

It's crappy college humor on the same level as Adam Kikler and Rob Shekler's movies.

>stop liking what I don't like

>Oy vey yes goyim keep buying my degenerate garbage yes good goyim

Attached: 1487649540757.png (446x647, 701K)

Married pussy with a strong unified relationship, expecting our first kid, sure.

>NPCs programmed to get mad when exposed

What did God mean by this?

I used to read this comic many moons ago. It's SJW trash now.

Attached: i-rNSwX5g-2100x20000.jpg (2100x1052, 580K)

>Alt-righters are neverkissed virgin losers.
>Also they're womanizer PUAs

The absolute state of the left.

Never heard of this game until these leftist shitbags started whining, downloading it as we speak lol :^)

Attached: 1520107526659.jpg (1500x800, 162K)

Dick Wolves really did a number on them. And it also became another "dad comic" and it's getting really creepy since Pig and Bald's character avatars still look like their late teens with Pig's son in particular being drawn to look just as old as Pig is in the comics.

Attached: 1488156849993.jpg (2778x1052, 1.12M)

It's literally just multiple choice reactions to various scenarios. He basically tells you what not to do, when talking to attractive women. I've seen women play this, and they agree with what he is saying for the most part. It's just common sense.

Good goy.

The game is just teaching you basic etiquette when trying to court women. There are no "hidden techniques" that you use to suddenly make a girl want to slob on your cock.

If you think this game will suddenly turn you into a player, then you're either delusional or you've never actually seen or played the game before.

The average person who'll be buying this are spaghetti monsters to begin with. You can tell a guy how to play the game and depending what he looks like and how he acts through the dialogue is everything. Someone who looks like a neckbeard fedora lord isn't going to score no matter what because he's infused with autism and he's been isolated on his video games for so long that human interaction with the opposite sex is complete alien with him. He's also the one buying this 'game'

Attached: 1520709134630.jpg (1242x2208, 208K)

Keep your women at home because they have no control over themselves even when their best interests are at stakes.

What a sloppy edit. Use the magnetic lasso ffs.

I appreciate beginners getting into meme artisanry but we really need to have some threads that give out basic tips

And I agree that Dick Wolves was a turning point, but at the time I was hoping it would wake them up to the aggressive censorship going on. No dice. There was also that incident a little while back where Pig made some tweets about how a woman can't have a penis, then did a complete 180 the very next day.

Somewhere along the line someone sat them down and explained the (((facts of life)))

I didn't make that image user. That's been around for a long ass time I think. Especially if you go into the LOL threads in Sup Forums that's all about shitting on videogame webcomics.

fun fact: this is ten years old.

Attached: WHY_AM_I_SO_BALD_PART_3.jpg (750x376, 220K)

So the Lügenpresse is claiming that the "alt-right", which obviously stands for a traditional family, would somehow endorse PUA? Bunch of lying crooks.

>but at the time I was hoping it would wake them up to the aggressive censorship going on. No dice.

Penny Arcade's become too big to not rely on handout money from large corporations. Their PAX event got boycotted and that made them fear for their shekels. But yeah Jew sponsors probably told them to be good goyims and make their comic as tame as possible hence why none of it goes after actual issues in the game industry anymore. That's not to say that they weren't mindless fanboy shills to begin with. Pig in particular always shilled in favor of Blizzard no matter what they did.

Attached: 215525059_v6MX2-L-2.jpg (800x443, 166K)

>that front lock of hair

Jesus Christ Penny Arcade what the fuck.

Attached: 1470981269016.jpg (331x412, 33K)

Underrated

/thread

Watch the kid come out dark.

PUA is the logical reaction to feminist bullshit. It's now impossible for the average guy to simply go out and meet women.

Attached: 1520627328034.png (382x491, 96K)