Is there any solid evidence that proves being trans is a mental illness?

Is there any solid evidence that proves being trans is a mental illness?

Attached: 1514775669136.jpg (512x696, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771004/
thenewatlantis.com/publications/executive-summary-sexuality-and-gender
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, my brother. He went from selling out shows with his band and playing music for thousands to crying and panicking at the thought of being a dishwasher and quitting on his first day. I'm about ready to confront him, but I know it'll just end with me going no-contact.

Before that, why does having it classified as a mental illness matter?

Common sense

You might consider that gender dysmorphia:
>is strongly associated with an increased suicide risk, increased depression, increased neuroticism.
>that the majority of gender dysmorphic individuals who get sexual reassignment surgery are unsatisfied with the results and wish it could be undone.

mental illness should be treated and cured not encouraged like its a talent or something

I meant scientific evidence, from a reliable source.

Attached: 1505563735067.jpg (720x540, 106K)

Any researcher that dares probe that sacred cow gets BTFO by every "scientific" institution in the country. This is the case with a great many number of things that need to be researched because people are dying from it but the political narrative must be upheld.

Can't we decry this behavior without caring about an arbitrary term, and gaining the approval of psychologists, psychotherapists, and psychiatrists, many of which are full of shit?

But there must be something, I'm pretty sure someone must have published something about it.

Also, if it gets classified as a mental illness, wouldn't the left just use that as an excuse to play the victim card, and bitch at anyone who disapproves of the behavior, and not see it as a reason to change the behavior?

Attached: 1512236091948.jpg (1584x2016, 412K)

Attached: 1512236288785.jpg (720x960, 99K)

The best source you’ll get, it covers it everything:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4771004/

refers to Dr. Paul McHugh’s own statements on the issue. He’s the former chairman of the Department of Psychiatry at Johns Hopkins Hospital

Attached: 4B198593-0891-458F-96B8-8FB315A6011F.png (1334x750, 1.76M)

i think you're right the change needs to be cultural not pharmseudical

thenewatlantis.com/publications/executive-summary-sexuality-and-gender

John Hopkins Dr. Paul McHugh

>Woman cuts legs off
>Leaves trail
>Slag now slug

Thanks pal
You're awesome!

Attached: 1520120442894 (9).jpg (340x312, 25K)

it's called gender dysforia

Maybe the high suicide rate

Suicide attempts are alarmingly common among transgender individuals such as Lampe; 41% try to kill themselves at some point in their lives, compared with 4.6% of the general public

Attached: Bull.jpg (472x377, 36K)

You know what they say: Give a jew your foreskin and they take the whole penis