Austria MAYBE

The ultra right wing extremist government came up with the idea of deporting subhumans who rape our women or stab our men.
Now (((Juristen))) are giving their unwarannted expert opinion on how this is not possible.

Why do we keep cucking ourselves like this and not just change the laws, so our country has a fighting chance?

Attached: AustriaMap.png (1030x520, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gsQEfWqKaKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ultra right wing extremist government

Strache is conservator National and Kurz will say whatever gets him elected

Attached: EDE54818-C530-442D-9CB5-C12E81596375.png (415x550, 109K)

We are THIS close to having MA48 Totenkopf-squads who round up life rapefugee children to be turned into cozy and green remote heating.
youtube.com/watch?v=gsQEfWqKaKw

Unlike Drumpf our government delivers.

>ultra right wing extremist government

wut

Attached: NYOWj1o.jpg (480x270, 25K)

I think OP was being ironic lol

With Herbert dismantling our "intelligence" structure and is basically about to build a GESATPO this might be truer than you think

Attached: 1503705633186.jpg (697x954, 397K)

This. I just wanted to invoke hidden memories of the left wing butthurt on DerStandard (for the Burgers: basically print-reddit in Austria) and the shell shocked face of the ORF guy when the results came in.

I was really pulling for Hofer when he was running against Van der Bellen, and then for Strache in the last election.

It seems like Kurz just stole most of the FPO's policies, but won't implement things that will upset the EU. It's sad to see shitskins destroying Vienna, I really wish you guys would rise up. Our countries are already filled with hundreds of no go zones full of niggers, but no one wants to admit it openly. I guess Austrians live in a similar environment, where you have to abandon your cities and travel there only for work.

I pray for a happening soon. Hopefully the UK decides to go to war with Russia, so we can just end this fucking madness.

Hofer was the reasonable guy, Strache is a total madman and seasoned memetic soldier.
Kurz does not dare to speak when he is present.

Most of the scum have double passports. Because of this it would be quite easy to take away their Austrian passport. It becomes more of a problem when they only have 1 passport, the Austrian one. Taking that one away will make them stateless.

Dual citizenships are illegal in Austria and unlike Germany Austria is pretty restrictive when it comes to making people citizens (for example being born here does not make you eligible automatically like in the US or Cuckmany).

That was under the Red government, we are going to see what will be possible under the Blue government.

So do we, does not mean you can't have 2 passports.

I have such a low opinion of austrian juridicative by now, it's ridiculous. Some old fart sending his mate pol tier memes gets 18 months while raping, stabbing, and thieving filth get probation. Last summer the cops literally pulled an Afghan "refugee" off a women he was enriching and he was set free within hours.
An entire industry of lawyers suck this nation dry by helping our pieces of gold navigate through every instance effectively making them impossible to deport, because even criminals can't be deported nowadays if they are in appeal to something.
I can't imagine how our cops havent snapped yet. They get kicked, stabbed and attacked trying to clean up the mess our last groko created, leftist "activists" from inner city districs attack them time and again and the fuckin juridicative sets rapists and other scum free or lets them off with sentences that arent even jokes anymore and do everyhing in their power to hinder an effective prosecution of criminals.

I think this guy has an endgame. I'm interested to see what he has planned.

I also like how that Abdul that shanked that family a couple days ago immediately got two of viennas best jurists as defenders

(((lawyers))) will be the first ones to be 48'd.

Attached: death_squad_officer.jpg (1833x1036, 297K)

you don't have to be right wing to thin that illegal rapists should be deported.

>meme flag
>no idea how messed up Europe is
In Europe people are convinced that rapist mass murderers have the hoooooman right to full NEETbux in a country of their choice while their victims have none because they are evil racists.
That's how bad it is.

Its disgusting. Also it was the media playbook line by line. There are no connections between those incidents, ok there are but it was an austrian, OK He has egyptian parents but he is Just mentally ill no connections to Islam, ok He liked radical content but that doesnt mean anyhing, ok it does but he is only a sympathizer, not an actual jihadi yada yada etc etc. And that disgusting waste of oxygen that is der Standard publishes a piece that plays down getting stabbed and wants us to focus on helping the actual victim, that poor afghani.
But the recent accumulation of enrichments is, sad and cynical as this may sound, a chance to carve a hole in the media and leftist narrative.

where are you austranons from, internet-wise? is there a Sup Forums for austrians somewhere?

ebaumswelt

Was radicalized by pi-news.

Came to Sup Forums a couple of years ago and switched to pol somewhere around 2014, 2015.