Hero Academia Spoilers

In the end…her powers are not limited to rewinding one’s flesh and body…it has the potential to do much more…
the quirk’s potential… to rewind a “change” to its original “form” before it even happens. That’s the sort of power Eri is equipped with.
It’s the power to erase/annihilate the quirk gene/factor and return humans to it’s normal state…!
Letting the “quirk” mature…
so that it has the power to destroy even the natural law of this world…that’s Eri!!

You got anymore more raw pages than that one?

O

MY

So, she's an uncontrollable doomsday device, deku better heal her fast after this arc

O

REWIND

Toga

so it's official, eri will not survive this arc.

GOODNESS

>Eri... Why are we still here? Just to advance the plot? Every night, I can feel my character development... and my cape... even my quirk. The body I've lost... the comrades I've lost... won't stop hurting... It's like they're all still there. You feel it, too, don't you? I'm gonna make them give back our past.

MY

Eri's powers is gonna be put through mental block or some barrier, in a good way of course instead of the trauma she has experienced so far; there's no way her massive powers will be left unchecked after this. This is some Omega Level Mutant situation.

So at this state she can't heal Mirio or Nighteye which is what people have been worrying about. So what's the problem this week?

When this shitty arc will finally end?

Never. It will rewind until you like

Didn't a user already speculated that, it seems he was right, she can downgrade quirked humans to their previous quirkless origins

I feel like this arc might be setting up killing off the op powers this arc. Everyone has regular quirks except eri, oh, deku, and afo.

Maybe she's somewhat related to the glowing baby

O

powercreep.
how is overhaul still alive?
why is it necessary for eri to get jesus powers that get stronger every chapter?

O-O-O
shut up, it's dead and not going to happen again.

>>Every night, I can feel my character development... and my cape... even my quirk.

REWIND

MY

it's not like her quirk got stronger this chapter.
how is erasing people's quirks worse than turning them into literal monkeys?

End of this arc:
- Deku will lose OFA
- Mirio will be next OFA user
- Eri will rewind deku so he will get another chance to get normal quirk

>why is it necessary for eri to get jesus powers that get stronger every chapter?
There was nothing that was stated this chapter that we already didn't know. All Overhaul stated was that she had the potential to do so.

O
MY
DEKU

so they finally went from "I can do specific thing and use it creatively" to "my power is a verb and I use it the way I like"
my power is fast.
i can make things fast and fasten belts

Hi Sonic

Don't worry I got what you want.

I WANT PICTURES
PICTURES OF THE HAULER

Saved!

how can you reply?
I made your metabolism so fast you should have starved!
or died of old age idk

REWIND

DETROIT

>samefagging ESL-kun
So this is the power of HxH. Huh.

Fucking hxh shitposters need to be killed.

Can she rewind the story to when it was good

Why don't she use her power on herself and be done with it then???

Literally Orihime's Power ripped right off Bleach. Explains why this arc is so terrible.

Loli feet

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse.

Reminder that Eri is used goods

>Literally Orihime's Power ripped right off Bleach
Nope

why doesnt she rewind the universe and make a part 7 mha where deku has to race bakugou on a horse?

MY

It does sound a bit like event rejection.

How do we stop her from rewinding these threads? Every thread seems to be exactly the same as last one.

Who knows.
Hori the hack might pull something like this

>her power isn't turning quirk off (healing) but actually reverting anything to whatever the fuck she want thats a power to destroy even the natural law of this world (cross the domain of gods)...!
Woah

you can see the loop too?
I knew it! I knew bullshit time powers were real

How we can fix bnha?

The only way to win is to stop playing.

>why this arc is so terrible

REWIND

We can't

>Orihime can you heal my wound
>Sure, your body is restored before the wound happened

>Eri can you heal my wound
>Oh shit you're gone

Hori might actually be Kubo 2.0

needing control for a power =/= different power

Stop samefagging Pedro.

>Orihime's real god-like power is to revert shit
>Eri's real god-like power is to revert shit
Just because Eri is even more useless than Orihime, doesn't mean it isn't a rip off.

QUIRK

>Eri brigs back All-Might to his peak condition and reverses the passing of AFO
>Deku loses his powers and All-Might stays in business for another 20 years, so when it's due time again he gets passed over as a successor to AFO for someone younger and more talented

>muh embryo
>When OH explicitly states that its not matured yet so she cant control the reality warping

Pathetic really
Learn to read american

Why people still think its a deleting quirk WHEN IT HAS BEEN STATED 35 TIMES IT ISNT THE CASE

Is that jojo reference ?

>Orihime's power is to literally reject whatever she wants and alter reality within the space of her saten keshu.

Orihime could make a fucking baby in her saten keshu if she wanted you little nigger, it's the same principle of domain control, literally it's the same shit yoshimori uses in kekkaishi (shinkai) which I bet you haven't even read you 12 year old.

Eri's powers are more like imagine breaker on crack, as they restore things to their natural state.

>M-muh "she cant heal with it guys" damage control

Just stop
You fags have been at it for a month now
Its a reality warping quirk she can do what the fuck she wants

good stuff

Actually the power is completely different. You sure do suck at proving a point
>Orihime's real god-like power is to revert shit
No her power is to REJECT fate i.e. if you get stabbed in the chest Orihime can use her power to make it seem like it never happened. Eri's power just keeps rewinding you regardless of your state . I sure do love proving you dumbfucks wrong every week
>When OH explicitly states that its not matured yet so she cant control the reality warping
>the quirk’s potential… to rewind a “change” to its original “form” before it even happens. That’s the sort of power Eri is equipped with.
It’s the power to erase/annihilate the quirk gene/factor and return humans to it’s normal state…!
Where in that is reality wrapping user? Come on bitch prove me wrong instead of shitposting like a fucking dumbass
?

Somebody needs to shut the loli already and end this ar---

>Break next week cuz Hori is kill
For fucks sake.

Rejecting an event is actually the exact same thing as reverting something. If I make it so you never got hurt or return you to the state where you weren't hurt makes 0 difference.

But she can't heal. user all you have to do is prove that she can heal and you win this argument.

Ban these threads except for when spoilers come out and a new chapter is translated.

>Eri's power just keeps rewinding you regardless of your state
Because she can't control it you fucking speedreader.

Kubo pulled stupid shit out of his ass all the time and still managed to make it entertaining, Hori blew his load in 3 chapters. He has a long way to go in order to become Kubo 2.0

>To revert a change before it even happens

You posted yourself
It can heal
Got no clue why you fags still insist she can only delete shit

Try reading the manga.

Didn't she literally heal Deku's legs by reverting them for a few seconds before losing control again.

>Rejecting an event is actually the exact same thing as reverting something.
No its not. When you reject an event you';re saying it doesn't happen if you rewind something the event DOES HAPPEN.

Except it's not, reverting something to it's natural state is not the same as rejecting the events existence.

Orihime could reject someone's hair being blonde and make it blue.

She could reject someone's bankai being x ability and it being something else.

It is literally just the shinkai from kekkaishi where she has a finite amount of control over a domain. It's basic reality warping nigger.

That makes sense user.

See
Im looking forward to two more weeks of headcanons about eri power despite it being fairly obvious she can revert damage

Take your own advice.

Anyone else surprised by how cool Fatgum really is? I thought for sure he'd be a joke character when introduced but he's a pretty damn cool guy

STOP FUCKING SPEEDREADING

>When you reject an event you';re saying it doesn't happen if you rewind something the event DOES HAPPEN.
And you make that event irrelevant, because you're reverting shit. Are you okay? Orihime healing people never influenced the previous fights either.

She is showing Deku she can control at least some of it.

She's regressing his body enough so it isn't destroyed by 100% instead of outright erasing his quirk.

So find some Bleach forum and circlejerk there, nobody is forcing you to read this.

>You posted yourself
>It can heal
That's not healing.

>Orihime could reject someone's hair being blonde and make it blue.
>She could reject someone's bankai being x ability and it being something else.
What the fuck are you talking about? She never did anything like that. Rejecting Events isn't the same as inventing random shit.

>Kubo pulled stupid shit out of his ass all the time and still managed to make it entertaining
Is that why sale sand rankings dropped? Because people were entertained right?

>losing control after healing means she can't heal
Are you retarded?

>the battle hasn't ended

MAKE IT STOP

How fast can Fatgum get fat again? Will it take some time to accumulate fat again, or he can just eat a fuckton and he will get fat in the same day?

>Damage is there
>Now it isnt anymore
Hmmm

>heals deku
>can't control and reverts too far
>SHE CAN'T HEAL
seek help