Stop bullying Katakuri.

>le snack time
Ruined

D O G T O O T H

Any Katakurifags here?
I want to kick your asses

I always hated the character proportions in this manga
Like the top is super huge and the on the bottom they all skipped leg day

Why do you even read One Piece? Every single character ever had a gag.

I would never bully best boy. Except maybe sexually.

ODA WASTING A FUCKING CHAPTER FOR A JOKE!

KATAKURI IS FUCKING RUINED!

It's over baby, Katakuri is gonna get BTFO next week. Better stream your live mass suicide Katakurifags, I want to savour it.

Luffyfag pls

Katakurifags seething!

Uhh yeah...thanks, Oda...

Could Inuarashi be Dogtooth's dad?

>TFW Katafag

>what's that? The guy who I swore myself to eliminate before he becomes a threat to mama is totally defenseless right now buried under a pile of mochi wall right in front of me? Should I go kill him? Nah snacktime's first.

Just wow.

>My top priority is taking Strawhat Luffy's head.

Oda, where's my friend Zoro?

Time traveling immune to haki paramecia acting like logia wasn't retarded to begin with right?

So this is the end for Katafags, finally joining the ranks of Bobbingfags and Sanafag.

Just once I would hope Oda would not introduce a a character in the new world and fuck him/her up with a stupid gimmick. Katakuri is cool and was the coolest character so far but no let him have fucking dogteeth and make him look like a freak.

Dammit Oda! Why would you do this? Another character with fishman shark teeth. FUCK.

Oda, where's /ourguy/?

Hmm yummy, declicious Katafag tears!

>tfw when Katakuri and Katakurifags will get epically BTFO because Katakuri wanted some sweeties :(

Kill yourself

spin off involving coby and helmeppo training in the navy when?

>xxbladexx: the character
>The coolest anything

12 year olds can't post here

What about the teeth?

All they get is filler and cover pages, that isn't going to change.

Is he from the long teeth tribe?

>m-my fukken kewl bada$$ is ruined!! REEEEEE HACK!!!!! WHEN'S WANO I WANT KAIDO!!!!!! I miss Bleach...

dead

wait until Wano ruins Zoro

Level 1 reader.

>Katakuri
>coolest anything

>This character has the edgiest design in all the series, is calm and collected and cares for his family
>Awesome
>He also likes sweets
WTF IS THIS SHIT, RUINED, HACK, MEME GAG LOL
This arc is proof that a fuck ton of people bandwagoned the series not too long ago. The fact that people act like this chapters is some sort of revelation that never happened before is proof enough that most people here haven't even read the series and just speedreaded through the wiki

How can Katafags even recover from this shit? THE STRONGEST Sweet Commander is ashamed of his mouth and now can't dodge Luffy's attack, it's fucking over, Luffy doesn't even need to pull an Awakening or new Gear 4 form now, saving all that stuff for Wano it seems.

Oda I defended your ass for years on here but this takes the fucking cake. A lot of people liked Katakuri's design. Let me be frank and say I am not a fan of Big Mom's crew's look but they have proven themselves to be capable . But giving Katakuri the ugly teeth, you now have him too similiar to Jack.

This was a mistake. Katakuri, Marco and Jack, Shiliew should all be badasses on their own mark who are unique. Giving him similar teeth as Jack ruins him imho.

How does having sharp teeth make Katakuri any less "cool"? If anything he'd look even edgier

It's actually kind of impressive that you managed to get a photograph of every single katakurifag.

You don't know how his teeth looks yet you dumb nigger

Are we in Wano yet?

And the spoilers dude?

So if Katakuri is such a glutton then maybe the scars on his cheeks are thanks to that. He stuffed so much in his mouth that it ripped his shit up.

That was before he ate the mochi fruit of course.

Name those examples then.
Where "the guy left the fight just because muh lunchtime"-type analogies.

Cracker: Creates clones which take damage so that the damage he takes is effectively zero.

Katakuri: Insane CoO. Dodges attacks so the damage he takes is effectively zero.

Probably Smoothie: Squeezes the damage out of her using her DF ala Kuma so the damage she takes is effectively Zero.

Is there a pic of his teeth anywhere?

Fishmen teeth? Check.
Will job to a tired out Luffy? Check.
Hides his teeth? Check

How a character has fallen. Absolutely dreadful chapter.

>time traveling
What
>immune to haki
What
>paramecia acting like logia
That part's true. We've never had a Paramecia that changes the user's body into something unsustainable, which means in order for him to function he needs control over it, which makes him incredibly strong. It feels kind of stupid. Why couldn't wax be like that, too, then? I'm still holding out that it's a ruse.

Soon my man

>Squeezes the damage out of her

That'd be so bullshit but it's probably gonna be something like this.

I'm talking about people dissing Katakuri for liking sweets and having weird teeth, like characters didn't have strange quirks before

What was the point of the fucking scarf covering his face if we see him without it? The whole point of it was to be a mysterious character and now we see him without and what do we find out? He looks fucking stupid without.

Should have kept a mystery but no Oda had to show us the goods.

He is ashamed of showing it off, Katafags can't accept a quircky behavior from their their lord and savior, not realizing One Piece is filled with antagonists that were introduced as menacing monsters but then Oda introduced an odd part of them to make it funny, Enel is a shining example, his reaction to Luffy's immunity to his power has been memed to death.

>Fishmen teeth?
Stopped reading right there. Kill yourself stupid shitposter

Kuma already "pushed damage" out of Luffy.

FUCKING
SHIT
MANGA

>chapter reveals Kata's teeth
>spoiler providers didn't leak that page and chose another
It's going to be utterly unremarkable. you guys are getting mad over nothing.

Katakuri is the perfect caricature of a goth teenager. Too bad this autist is like 40, lel.

One piece is either referring to the 'one piece' of history that is lost or a way to form all the land masses of the world into a pangea. In Zou, Inuarashi confirms that Raftel holds the secret of the void century so that would be a pretty underwhelming reveal.

People wanted to see what was behind his scarf since his first appearance

It's just Luffyfags in full force falseflagging.

These sweet Katafag tears. Delicious.

Summary

Title: Snack Time/Tea Time

Cover page is of Ideo and his alliance destroying both the ships that were fighting in the last chapter.

Luffy tries goes into Gear 4th

Katakuri defeats Luffy easily with his awakening.

Crushes Luffy with the walls (now mochi) from the Mirror World

Katakuri talks about his snack time being delayed

He makes a house/temple out of mochi to eat his snacks in

A really fat luffy breaks through the mochi wall that was on him by eating through it.

He finds katakuri with his CoO

Luffy breaks through the Mochi house to find katakuri eating. katakuri’s mouth is revealed. He has long fangs for teeth.

Katakuri is revealed to be a glutton for sweets and not “dignified” at all

Katakuri is mad that his appearance got discovered

The chefs who saw it get’s cut down by katakuri

[Luffy vs Katakuri round two…fight!]

Luffy manages to kick Katakuri, notes that he couldnt dodge it.

Luffy uses Kong Gun against Katakuri

End.

cause he was eating and luffy interrupted him inbred.He propably hides his teeth cause it triggers big mom

He meant treeman teeth

Wasn't that more like his pain and fatigue? It's not like he insta healed Luffy back then. The damage on his body remained but all the other shit that came with the damage was gone.

All I saw in the previous thread was Katafags refusing to believe Luffy attacked and Katakuri suddenly can't dodge it properly.

> people actualy believing this

WE HAVEN"T SEEN HIS TEETH YET, STOP FUCKING SPERGING.

wax user wasn't awakened

>there were people who unironically believed Katakuri would defeat Luffy

What the fuck, is he Zarbon?

t. Katafag in denial.

>MUH EDGE WAAAAHH
this your first chapter kiddo?

>BigMeme
WEEEDDDDIIINNNNG CAKKKKE. Kills her own kids. Models her empire off a complete misinterpretation of a made up dream

>Cracker
So afraid of pain, this autist hides behind armor and stays in it to talk to his own siblings

>Smoothie
Lesbian who hides and juices women cause she doesn't want her mom to find out she's a sexual deviant

>Pudding
So mindbroken she literally has two personalities.

>Katakuri

This faggot takes the fucking fake. Is so anxious about this apperance that he has to hide himself in a house and eat alone so no one sees his face. Also wears goth clothing even though he's fucking 40 to give off an appearance of looking cool and badass, even though this pig has no table manners whatsover.

Oda's a GOD. Love how he's making the entire family just a big joke.

>Magellan is a burly-ass motherfucker that looks like a cartoon devil and has constant bathroom breaks
>Aokiji rides on a fucking ice bicycle and wears an eye mask on his forehead
>Vergo constantly has big-ass chunks of food stuck in his face
>Hancock has like 3 different gags to her
Perfectly acceptable

>Katakuri has weird teeth and likes sweets
FUCKING BULLSHIT RUINED FOREVER

The fuck? King Baum is like a mix of Perospero and Nusstorte, maybe Katakuri as well if his teeth look like that.

Doffy was awakened and he didn't turn his body itself into strings, he remarked that only the area around him could be manipulated; Katakuri acted like a full Logia, which in fact goes with Oda revealing him as a Logia before the retcon into a Paramecia.

Stop samefagging you stupid fuck.

>kata is actually a freak and not a generic edgy badass
Wtf I love Katakuri now

people dissing him for liking sweets only because he left the fight for that shit, theye aren't mad for the joke itself, but how he acted

>I need to finish off Straw Hat
>fuckoff, I already 40mins late, lunchtime, I don't give a fuck about finish him off

The design is cool but the long teeth make him look like a joke. Also just once it would be fucking nice if a character in Big Mom's crew didn't like sweets. Not everyone has to love sweets.

Seriously in one chapter Oda has ruined my favorite character in the New World.

I don't think you understand how samefagging works.

Jinbe didn't tell Luffy that, though, he called him special.

What? That was the whole point of the scarf: setup for a gag. Did you just start reading today?

A
FUCKING
JOKE
CHAPTER

RUINING A COOL AS FUCK CHARACTER

>the long teeth make him look like a joke
We haven't even seen the fucking teeth yet

cry me a river sweetie, sorry Oda ruined your self insert

You don't know how he looks yet, and who says all BM children like sweets?

It is interesting that he seems to have inherited some degree of BM's food autism. Surely his strength is partly inherited then too.

Why would this faggot eat his sweets in a middle of a life and death struggle against a pirate who is on the same level as a Warlord? Fucking hell Oda. At least make it somewhat have sense to this shit. I am already livid this chapter is late but the revelation of Dogtooth having dog teeth and him getting curb stomped made me skip a beat.

Oh really? You have seen his teeth yet? Retard. You don't even like One Piece. Go read something else.

did katakuri develop is CoO so he would make sure his scarf would never fall down?

What if the Katakiru we have seen was just a mochi clone (similar to Doffy's string clone) all the time?
That would explain the Logia-like movement.

>chapter is not even out yet
>people already chimping out

This is gonna be fun.

>Oda has ruined my favorite character in the New World.
That's not Zoro m8, relax

Always thought his face would like this but the spoiler says long fangs? What?

What, were you hoping he would actually finish Luffy off? Were you hoping that Luffy would asspull the fucking Monkey Balls Awakening like some DBZ bullshit? Were you hoping Luffy would NIGEROOOO instead?

Because he doesn't view him as a serious threat.