ATTENTION PEOPLE OF DOMINO

ATTENTION PEOPLE OF DOMINO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALQLKh-MMYE
youtube.com/watch?v=UjWktBlJPDc
youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I HAVE GREEN HAIR

I never saw the end of this show, watched up until the end of battle city I think.

Would it be worth watching from the end of that arc until the end over a decade later?

>Watching
Not really, Millennium World is a clusterfuck in the anime, dub or not. Read the manga and watch the movie.

NOW EVERYONE WILL WEAR DRAGON SUITS AND THOSE WHO DON'T WILL BE DEPORTED TO EGYPT, WHERE MAYBE YOU CAN GET GOOD AT CHILDRENS CARD GAMES.

HERE'S A REPLAY OF MY LAST DUEL. IN OTHER NEWS, NEW TAXES WILL BE ADDED AND USED TO BUILD A TEMPLE IN MY HONOR

is it time?
youtube.com/watch?v=ALQLKh-MMYE
youtube.com/watch?v=UjWktBlJPDc

Ehh, it has its moments. I marathon Yu-Gi-Oh while playing vidya, so I can focus more on playing when the anime hits a boring phase. DM had lots of those, but I still enjoyed it and I'm glad I finished it.

>Twitch spend 3 whole days on season 1 due to repeating episodes.
Fuck these jews, I want battle city already.

What if Kaiba is actually poor and all of his money are fake?

Kaibacorp is linked to an alternate dimension where everything is made of money.

If he was poor he couldn't afford so many cards.

I AM SETO KAIBA, AND THIS BLIMP IS ROUGHLY A THIRD THE SIZE OF MY EGO

If there really is life on other planets, let’s teach them how to duel.

I remember that.
youtube.com/watch?v=b9_KPuZPpeg

actually, being part of the high-miles-club means, that you had sex in an aeroplane during flying, not dueling
but since you had an orgasm when you were saved by the three dragons, you are still part of of it then (I guess)

What if Kaiba was a girl?

That Ishizu face just completes it.

Kaiba's an absolute madman and even moreso in the newest movie.

You know... maybe electing Kaiba as Supreme Dragon Emperor of the city wasn't such a good idea.

My cousin got arrested yesterday for not owning Duel Monsters trading cards.

Her ego would be bigger

Delet

So you need a deck of cards to be registered as a domino citizen? Like what if you got a card game related injury and you gave your grandson your deck. would you be denied hospital care and die becuase they have no way of identifying you and they only take Kaiba Corp brand Blue Eyes Blue Cross insurance?

>5

just ask ur mum for some cards m8

By 5Ds time i believed if you dont play yugioh people will think you are batshit insane.

I didn't know how bad I wanted this until now

There would be lots of ss doujins with her and small Yugi

ATTENTION DUELISTS

How do I get a hair like that?

Egg whites and hairspray

god this anime would have been the shit