Muslim here, Why everyone hate Sharia?

no gay, no gambling, no sex before marriage, no drinking

This Is What Life Is Like Under Sharia Law: VICE on HBO, Full Episode
youtu.be/3SPkw-1_rb0

Attached: 130308560-56a5367e5f9b58b7d0db8904.jpg (768x512, 108K)

truly is the religion of peace

Attached: 5473657547.png (500x517, 181K)

kill yourself faggot and never post here again

Real or meme

exept that if i felt like gay, gambling, sex before marriage or drinking, i'm not going to ask for a permission to do that from anyone. get fkd.

Stop gang raping little girls

People hate sharia for the same reason they hate the true God, they are disbelievers and hell dwellers. The evil will be evil.

I like sex before marriage and gays make good music.

Attached: psb.png (376x369, 202K)

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with sharia.
Sharia will save the white man and rebuild europe.
Anti-sharia = anti-white

>t. paki
sage

Attached: kys.png (426x477, 307K)

i'm ok with like 80% of sharia law. the west wasn't that much different from "sharia law" a century ago. however, i'd like to keep our countries white and prevent race-mixing.

>This Is What Life Is Like Under Sharia Law: VICE on HBO
>VICE on HBO
Fucking VICE..

Attached: 1515579615607.jpg (854x480, 50K)

Fuck off achmed with your stupid looking game book. Get out of the Uk you shit stain

Fuck you mudslime, you will all burn.
You are not welcome in the west, go back to your sandnigger shithole.

Apparently it's okay to rape little girls of your host nation. What does your sharia law state about this?

>no gay
Don't lie Ahmed. You're the biggest fags on the planet.

I like getting drunk and fucking cunts.

tough shit. Agreed on faggots, though.

We don't hate sharia, we just hate that evil devil you are worshipping.

Christian sharia laws would be great

I was with you until you said no drinking, fuck that! But I understand, because drinking leads to all those other sins.

drinking is based, gambling is sport capitalism, and ya aint ever gonna stop people from committing adultery or gay shit, not without chastity belts or some other effective measure

British women are THICC

Attached: FB_IMG_1521046958752.jpg (639x539, 31K)

To the Sup Forumslack, morality is just a club with which to beat minorities. It's totally cool to drink, gamble, fuck or be FAAAAABULOUS if you're white

Your death is the only sharia thing I will accept. Yours and every single camel and goat fucker in existence.

Attached: 1520909581835.png (400x289, 34K)

devil nonsense from a shitskin arab who was mad the kikes didn't take him seriously

it's a barbaric faith for a barbaric people, keep it for you and your fellow animals. we can unite to slay the jews and then go our own way

I don't drink or gamble, and I don't need the threat of being murdered or mutilated to make sensible choices for myself.

Sharia law is for places like Africa and the Middle East where people live like animals and can only be controlled through the threat of extreme violence.

>no gay

Yeah right, Muslims are massive fags.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with sharia.
Sharia will save the white man and rebuild europe.
Anti-sharia = anti-white

Did youa ctually watch the video you posted?
Sharia law will come / is already there anyway. We will just have to get as far away from it as possible.

Because I'll kill you if you try to tell me how to live my life.