!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S HAPPENING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Vol.2

HOLY SHIT CAMERON KASKY WANTS 500,000 PROTESTORS TO BRING AR-15's TO WASHINGTON DC AND SMASH THEM ON MARCH 24TH

"Shooting survivor Cameron Kasky, a junior, said the march would include a protest outside the White House in which unloaded AR-15 rifles, the weapon used by the Parkland gunman, would be destroyed. "

washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.ae68a542b390
LITTLE DOES CAMERON KNOW, THAT AR-15'S ARE ILLEGAL ON CAPITOL HILL

2nd Link
"The group is now preparing for the March 24 rally, where they plan to smash unloaded
AR-15 rifles with a sledgehammer and squat in front of the White House for 17 minutes
to honor the 17 victims, according to Mr. Kasky."
wsj.com/articles/how-the-florida-school-shooting-turned-into-a-gun-control-
movement-1519416915?mod=searchresults&page=1&pos=1

Attached: Happening2.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_1dTJNLM27A
forward.com/news/national/395005/seething-jewish-parents-and-students-lead-emotional-anti-gun-fight/
money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/articles/2018-02-23/blackrock-inc-blk-school-shooting
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_District_of_Columbia
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>CAMERON KASKY
literally who

Attached: March4OurLives.png (2100x1500, 838K)

inb4 one of them isnt safety checked and a live round kills protestor

False Flag incoming

500k rifles would crush the White House if they all chimped out. Don't think for a second that they will be "unloaded rifles" for the duration. It just takes a single mag each for them to create a new Kent State.

Transparent CIA coup?

Some made up spook person they're pretending is a child.

These kids are the spear point of the purple revolution. Trump needs to do military parade same day because these sneaky privileged fucks want commie revolution

We can only hope right?

>its happening
>some literally who wants people to do some random shit that no one will actually do

gas yourself

>500k felonies committed in one fell swoop
>some idiot is going to bring a loaded one to try and storm the WH like the brainless leftist it is
I can't fucking wait

>believing that liberals wouldn't follow other liberal leaders
>being this new to community organizing

>"Mr. President, there are 500,000 people with AR-15s marching on DC"
>"I think you know what to do"

Attached: a10.jpg (497x576, 75K)

>Only retarded antifaggots

brrrrrrrrrrt?

Attached: #MarchforGunRights.png (457x589, 295K)

I will raise your 1
>pic related

Attached: Marchforourguns.png (1065x765, 362K)

NATIONAL SCHOOL WALKOUT GUN CONTROL LIVE STREAM

Attached: 1494646309654.jpg (508x612, 73K)

Do you have an event page?

D O M E S T I C

T E R R O R I S M

P L A N N I N G

>500000 armed people marching on the capital

the flaw in your thinking is believing liberals own or would purchase an ar-15

Big fucking deal.

>liberal leader

Lmao, who the fuck is this non entity? Who the FUCK cares? Liberals don't even fucking own guns, never mind rifles.

nice info-graph, based user

>Someone brings a loaded one and starts opening fire
>Cucks cannot defend because they didn't think this through

Remember when looking at happenings, a pre scripted narrative event has the press at the ready, with confidence and with consistency. With and unscripted and non telegraphed event, there is mass confusion, details changing by the hour for days straight, fear, hysteria and anger on the part of journalists and witnesses.

the flaw in your thinking is you have
>1 post by this ID
Liberals dont need to buy rifles, that's why they have
special interest groups that can gib them 4 free
stay cheeki breeki

>Hey Bob I hate Guns
>Hey Dale I hate Guns too
>Hey Bob lets bring a bunch of people with a bunch of Guns and march up on the whitehouse, but lets make sure the guns are "Unloaded"
>Hey Dale lets bring some sledge hammers to smash those guns too
Hey Bob sounds great, sign me up.
Later that week........
Radical leftist liberals shot on site for the dumbest protest ever, over 300 people dead and 1,000 injured.
*Trump smiling*

Not gonna happen

I JUST WANT HAPPENING BLOOD FOR BLOOD GOD

Attached: wojak energy level.jpg (205x246, 8K)

please make this a 4 panel comic
>meme it

>leftists buy guns from the people they hate
>the people they hate dont give a shit and earned a ton of cash.

>bring 500,000 people with guns to DC and smash them
I think these instructions can be interpreted several ways...

Attached: soon.jpg (640x462, 237K)

500,000 ASSAULT DILDO MARCH ON DC

500k people with rifles in one place sounds like a set up to me

Will they be arrested like Kokesh was?

Jesus H Christ.
I wish Trump would release the VILE EVIL Video of the DNC Liberals and put a fucking end to this once and for all.
I know it will be shocking but THATS EXACTLY what's needed.
Aversion Therapy for the masses.
OPEN the door and push them all thru.
Time is being wasted and ground is being lost in this war. The liberals are REGAINING ground.
Tired of fighting defensively. Time to go on the offense.
RELEASE THE TAPE NOW.

It's always Jews or brainwashed girls (Brainwashed), shitskins (Want to genocide whitey) and pathetic, weak, gullible beta males that push for Gun control

Attached: 1516004812699.jpg (955x1024, 107K)

>decries the evils of the gun industry
>buys 500,000 units at MSRP

MFW

Attached: JustToddlerThings.jpg (600x396, 207K)

who

>CAMERON KASKY
Piece of shit trafficker and Soros scum trying to being about the US Spring

Attached: Kasky_trafficker.jpg (2334x3184, 1.65M)

Sounds like what a CIA officer would want me to think

Attached: camera.jpg (600x668, 79K)

its a symbol of coherency within the liberal party more than gun control, because the liberal heard mentality of 'we have the same GREAT idea together and we are using strength through diversity to illustrate this idea' is more effective in their eyes than actually doing anything themselves like destroying their own guns and passive aggressively blogging about it.

if a group of 500,000 rabbits can form and orderly line and deposit that many guns wherever, then the liberals will see it as a victory. If a shooting breaks out it would only foster support for having more gun control in the country. A win-win in the eyes of the liberals and globalists.

Best case scenario (and what is likely to happen) is that said liberals don't even own guns and if they have the time to protest, they dont have jobs, or money, so an expensive rifle would be somewhat of a commodity, if only to sell for drugs. Even if they did own any time of firearm, they are too chickenshit to bring them into a public place, especially so close to the whitehouse.

Best case scenario is that a Muslim inspired terrorist attack happens, increasing gun support across the country, and cleaning out some liberal trash in the process.

Attached: 1481251495329.jpg (1200x745, 580K)

I may be Canadian but I am almost certain that firearms are restricted INSIDE DC.

asking for a false flag by bringing actual rifles, maybe just posters of an ar

>a fucking leaf

still believing in a tape in current year lol

>mob of people bring rifles in front of the white house
>automated defense turrets start mowing people down
they do realize they can and most likely will be shot in mass for attempting to bring rifles so close to the White House, right?

Attached: 174002191.jpg (500x333, 34K)

This

They'd wish for those 30 round mags and semi automatics when the bullets start rsining down from elevated positions again.
Something tells me this is going to end up bad. And I'm excited for it.

According to The Forward, a Jewish publication, Cameron Kasky is Jewish.

forward.com/news/national/395005/seething-jewish-parents-and-students-lead-emotional-anti-gun-fight/

'Producer of Whose line is it anyway.'
Didn't know that when I made this.

Attached: whose_line_is_it_anyway2.jpg (1200x725, 196K)

>“unknown millionaires”

If a large company comes out publicly with an anti gun position you can be reasonably sure that company’s executives and their assistants are donating to these subversive activities.

>For example.
BlackRock is in the news for attempting to use their financial clout to demand gun makers comply with Feinstein’s desires.

money.usnews.com/investing/stock-market-news/articles/2018-02-23/blackrock-inc-blk-school-shooting

Hard to imagine members of that executive team not donating to these marches.

Attached: 6BFB8FF5-4D86-4625-9E4C-6EC376F364CC.png (800x124, 13K)

The globalist tyrants want you disarmed and helpless, you worthless gun control pushing (BRAINDEAD) girls

>CAMERON KASKY

Attached: 1519069681865.png (756x677, 449K)

>antifags disarming themselves
whats the downside?

why are all of them white?

Idiot

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>White
Lulz

Attached: 1519467302654.png (471x441, 280K)

>lets break gun laws so we can get more gun laws

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_the_District_of_Columbia

Now would be a really good time to slap together a couple of $349 PSA Freedom kits and sell them at greatly inflated pricing to these pukes. Just do us all a favor and pull the firing pins from the BCGs before you. The last thing we need are more liberals shooting up schools, theatres, softball practices.

that's when skynet comes online.

Bigotry toward Christianity is one of the tenants of judaism, as confirmed by this pic

Imagine if the shoe was on the other foot? OY VEY

>Organizers have secured nearly $2 million in donations via a GoFundMe page, along with donations from Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and George and Amal Clooney.
Every. Fucking. Time.
The world really is small. So Steven Kikeberg and Oprah Winfrey are trying to launch a coup.

SAGE

Someone should set up a speaker nearby and blast the benny hill theme song insanely load as thousands of protesters squat in front of the white house.

I'd totally fucking do it but I don't live near that place wot the pressy lives at

I fully support leftists voluntarily disarming themselves.
It will make this summer A LOT easier...

This is what the 2nd amendment was for.
The people willing to stand to overthrow a government they dont like.

Attached: IMG_0932.jpg (480x330, 41K)

>liberals are gonna buy a $1000 gun just to smash it

Happens or not its a win-win

wew its nothing

PLEASE let this happen so they'll idiotically prove gun laws don't do shit.

Attached: Compiled Info on Cameron Kasky.jpg (2334x2194, 1.56M)

BBBBrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRT
youtube.com/watch?v=NvIJvPj_pjE

Tomorrow is the ides of March. Maybe the jews will get BTFO

>(((Katz)))