Generation Zyklon does not exist

We're fucked

Attached: student-walkout16-gty-ml-180314_4x3_992.jpg (992x744, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZeO8B
youtube.com/watch?v=_1dTJNLM27A
washingtonexaminer.com/survey-majority-of-democrats-want-to-ban-semi-automatics-half-want-to-ban-all-guns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't understand the problem with gun control. They're not taking guns away. They just want more mental health checks/background checks, and to make it more difficult for psychos and unstable kids to obtain firearms. We have fairly strict gun laws in Canada and I know lots of people who own them no problem. Why are Americans so against simple measures that might go a long way to prevent school shootings, without infringing on the ability of a law abiding person to own a gun?

Notice how it's 90% white women. They'll be the first to go when the day of the rope comes.

>Soy mouth.
hans get the gas

too bad white women are the most precious people on the planet

>it's a women protesting in dc episode
doesn't this happen almost every week now

What (((they))) day they want us usually just a stepping stone to what they actually want. Look at gun legislation over the last 90 years.

Lol, most of these kids are being forced to do this, I would wait until they mature a little and realize they were exploited for someone else's gain and watch the pendulum finally finish it's full swing in the other direction

Fuck Jeff Sessions.

Attached: 1519851558603.jpg (898x694, 139K)

I think they just dont wanna get killed when going to school like if they were living in nigeria or some shit and because theyre young they dont know much so they think doing this helps them somehow because they dont know much.

But who gives a shit what i think desu

I never thought I'd say this but they honestly shouldn't be allowed to vote. They're the most vital resource and they hate their own society because they're bored and turned on by threats.

Shill

Why can't thots think of anything but their vagina.

Attached: 1520444760780.gif (296x265, 1.36M)

Who decides what is crazy? Who decides who is "mentally unfit?" The moment we allow subjective distinctions to bar people from owning firearms, it's over.

>Guns are more important than my vagina

They maybe slow but they do catch on eventually.

>woman

These are children. As in you fuck them you will go to jail for rape children. They are spewing the IDENTICAL liberal nut job rhetoric. They are in the streets. THEY HAVEN'T EVEN GONE TO COLLEGE YET.

This is very, VERY serious. Buzzfeed and the like are soliciting these kids for their opinions on other social issues, and they are straight down the line spouting about privilege, wage inequality, and some are calling to disarm our police. This is HORRIFYING. What in the God damn fucking HELL is going on in these high school? And why is our God DAMNED MEDIA glorifying this behavior, for other young people to see?

Our youth, who are too young to drive a car or consent to sex, are identical in appearance, and in what they say, and in their behavior, to lunatic adult protesters.

gen z here
it's just the women, actual guys (not the gays and the trans people) dont give two shits and just want their pussies

More likely to get struck by lightning than die in a school shooting. Their irrational fear has been molded by the media.
Depends where you are. Lots of boys from my school protested
.Some are for sure. I walked by elementary schoolers with fucking signs. For older kids it's completely voluntary.
This

>Women as far as the eye can see
Nothingburger desu

simply ask them

>well why do you believe that?
>what are your sources?
>well these facts tell otherwise, care to explain?

they're women man soon you figure out that they don't care if they're wrong, they just care that being left is trendy

I'm in Mississippi of all places, and the children are walking out of their classes. If these kids were walking out of their classes to defend the NRA, they would be SEVERELY punished for their "free speech." Liberals are rubbing their hands in glee, happy to use these children to usher in full-blown communism.

a kid was suspended for protesting the walk-out

archive.is/ZeO8B

You mean those things that already exist?

Stop believing every bullshit post you see on normiebook, the people pushing gun control are either extremely ignorant or actively deceiving you with the use of confusing (for retards) language. "Semi-automatic assault rifle" ring a bell?

You cant argue with them. They dont believe in facts.
We're living in fucked up times man.

Also, here's a pic i took today in brooklyn borough hall.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-143532.png (2220x1080, 2.34M)

>they're women

THEY. ARE. CHILDREN.
>not old enough to consent to sex with an adult
>not old enough to drive a car
>not old enough to vote
>NOT OLD ENOUGH TO VOTE
And this is why. They are not adults. THEY. ARE. CHILDREN. They are clearly regurgitating communist propaganda pumped into their developing brains by adults. Are you watching ANY of these feeds?

Why is it always Canada on these boards? Just.

Gen Z is highly conservative, not mostly conservative.

>muh vagina
Fucking holes

>considered white in america

its this is true then guns right don't matter because you already stopped existing as a white nation

Attached: 1520778557728.png (600x600, 247K)

>something that sounds completely retarded does not exist
>this is bad
ok

That shit already exists you fucking leaf the problem is that no agency is enforcing it. We have a SHIT TON of gun laws. more won't change shit. These kids are controlled op and should be considered on the dotr.

>muh propaganda campaign to take away citizens rights

The lies of the intelligence agencies and (((them))) are getting out of hand. It used to be pretty subtle but all over the world they are pulling all stops. Start the civil war already, I’d rather fight in the open than be subjected to more Psy-op bullshit.

It's fucking terrifying. This is like Lord of the Flies on drugs.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1dTJNLM27A

behind every shill post.

The leaf.

Attached: 1484327153782.png (420x280, 3K)

Bump

>Who decides what is crazy? Who decides who is "mentally unfit?"
Mental health professionals? Who do you think should decide?

A lot of these poor kids are actually being forced to walk out. In addition, they're getting outta class for a day. If pop-culture wanted Hitler back all those kids would be equally happy holding swastikas.

>they're not taking them away

do shills even try anymore? in my communist state of jew york you can't have magazines over 10 rounds, pistol grips, muzzle brakes. soon it'll be no stocks, then no lowers, no uppers, no barrel over 2 inches. fuck off you jew faggot

It's not like mental illness can't be made up on the fly or anything.

Reality: kids like skipping school

Meme it from here to hell; pic related is the only acceptable response to calls for gun control.

Attached: gun_control.jpg (500x628, 224K)

The only realistic approach we could implement at this point is raising purchase age to 21, we already have mental health checks but the thing is, that you have to report their behavior for anything to come of it and that behavior also has to display intent to harm self or others. You start down a slippery slope when you get any more strict than that, it's a power that can easily disarm a lot of people wrongly for their agenda.

Kids tend to ride the hype train, sure nobody wants to die but it's not as much of an issue as our media makes it out to be. A little embellishment does a lot to garner knee-jerk reactions in people, especially kids who're more susceptible to grooming and have zero responsibilities of their own.

Agreed but muh "bill of rights"

Notice how 90% of that mob is made of children who can't vote. The sad thing is, that by the next election many of these deluded minds will be able to.

This

Attached: 1519867762592.jpg (388x443, 151K)

Where are the fathers explaining things to them rationally.

Retards advocating gun control make me look like a fedora tipping asshole, the retardation and false claims the gun control group is making are bordering on pure falsehood and outright fucking lies.

Their agenda is to take away the rights as described in your constitution our stretch this honest to god tragedy to the midterm elections for electoral gain.

Friendly reminder to watch alternative news channels that debunk this bulls hit and take care to recognize that M5M is literally spewing CIA bullshit to poison your minds (see operation mockingbird).

Women voting was a mistake.
T. Woman

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo.

One of these kids just suggested that we make it more difficult for people with a history of domestic abuse to get a gun. We already have laws that cover that. These kids are so incredibly ignorant. But the liberals love that. The #MeToo movement would be thrilled to see absurd laws put into place where all they have to do to get a gun taken away from their ex-boyfriend would be to say, "He raped me."

I called it. I said Gen Z was a meme and yet the warnings go unheeded, like always.

Women *and* niggers voting

>Generation Zyklon
>he actually thought the brownest generation in the history of the US, indoctrinated in the most liberal system in the history of the US, was going to be rightwing and "save" him
No one is coming. If YOU don't do it, it's not happening.

I knew it was a bullshit meme, but what has shocked me today is how utterly pants-on-head fucked up INSANE these young kids are. It is a terrifying optic. Is our public school system really this bad?

Yes, it is. Ours is too.

nibba im the epitome of gen z,dont lose hope oldfag

Attached: 1520272102033.jpg (720x700, 38K)

>MUH VAGINA

The absolute STATE of women

Exactly, they don't understand how these laws are going to affect them when they get older. I've said it before but people get increasingly conservative as they age for a reason, that reason is that they learn more about the world, they gain experience.

you have to trust me when i say this
all this gen Z not being based stuff is entirely bullshit

Attached: 1514752146694s.jpg (125x92, 2K)

why are all american liberal women so hot?
is there an explanation

kys shill

Attached: 1518177997647.jpg (320x310, 71K)

i am a shill for being attracted to women and not caring about politics you care about?

So sad what liberal brainwashing the Jews have done to them

The next generation is so fucked it's scary to think about. America will literally be a minority white dystopia land and the whites that do exist will be racemixing retards. There's no undoing these kids.

They aren't. You're welcome to them if you want them. Most are gold digging skanks so you're almost guaranteed pussy if you can slip past the feminism.

>We’re fucked

Are they armed? What the fuck can they possibly do? Everyone knows this is fake.

>the level of concern shilling in this thread

top pip

Yes it is you dumbass.
T. Z

ur a shill for calling liberal women hot. Some women are hot,some may be liberal or conservative. Moreover since you ask a question you make the actual person reading it wonder why you said that and therefore the shit you posted stays in a person's mind. You're a fucking subvertive shill now kys

You are trying to make people more attracted to a certain opinion

Attached: DYID30TUQAEZBY_ (1).png (540x531, 499K)

This was the same logic they used to invade Vietnam. "If we let one country fall, they'll all fall." It's the epitome of a logical fallacy

What about just people who've committed violent crimes?

i dont really care what politics they have
women are stupid and will go for whatever is cool

its you who are a politically obsessed cretin

>357 guns
>73 kids
>something's wrong
aiming?

Not that fucknut. Genz was supposed to be our savior from this degeneracy.

and how exactly am i doing that?
by being an apolitical r9k weirdo fawning over pictures of young women online

They want to expand background checks so guys who beat their girlfriends up in Alabama can't buy a gun in Mississippi. Those things don't exist. You don't know what you're talking about

I always thought the idea behind the gen z meme was that the kids who are rightwing would be more polarized and there would be many that went agaisnt leftists because it was rebellious. I never thought that the entire generation would be marching in the streets with jack boots

>You start down a slippery slop
Literally using the fallacy by name

ur a fucking shill nigger changing the topic of the conversation and are not accepting that what you said which is what only a shill niggger would say .u are a shill,kys.

Attached: 1519128234225.jpg (600x600, 28K)

washingtonexaminer.com/survey-majority-of-democrats-want-to-ban-semi-automatics-half-want-to-ban-all-guns
Half of dems want a gun ban

ill fucking rape shill niggers like you fucking shitstasa

you really need to calm down m8
i dont care about any politics, not everyone is there to get you

I'd unironically be okay with replacing white women with asian women

I really don't want to have to kill half of the country to save it.

Future prostitutes

k mate as long as ur not a shill im calm

but perhaps u are , so i never SLEEP

It's only a quarter of the population, you can do without them

why would anyone with their healthy mind shill anything here
this place is absolutely unmarketable and you can hardly influence it, its a containment for social rejects

The shoe fits, lace that bitch up and wear it. Fallacy or otherwise it's the truth.

U STILL SHILLING?

Attached: angry.jpg (600x458, 37K)

>it's all women

Holy fuck you conservabigots are so cucked, I can't stop laughing at what cuckolds you are.

Attached: lmao.gif (229x176, 987K)

All they need is a good ol' forced dicking

>conservatives
not all people here are conservative
i doubt that even a majority are

Where are all your men? Oh right, they're off removing their dicks, sucking soy lattes and playing pretend with new sexual orientations.

Now you understand why the whole Master/Slaves thing is a big deal. Master and Slaves is one of the most efficient systems every devised, which is why every society has practiced a version of it for the last 5,000 years.

Attached: youroptions.gif (250x197, 825K)

bump

Look at the elections held in Europe these last few months. Sure some kids are brainwashed, but the majority of Gen Z is based.
T. Gen Z

They were.

Attached: 21st_century_women.png (1000x700, 1.03M)

over 50% of young people (18 - 24) voted for anti-EU anti-migrants parties

>menstruating girls holding signs
guess we'd better give up then

This entire debacle was 100% astroturfing and the turnout still sucked. They did however do a great job of setting the precedent that students can protest on school time for retarded partisan causes so if you don't like something happening in your specific local political sphere just have your kids get a bunch of their friends together and walk out of class. Tell them to threaten to call the ACLU if anyone tries to stop them.