The NBU is alright

The NBU is alright.

Attached: DVhykKLX0AIJDj1.jpg (1536x2048, 342K)

Lol. nice honey pot

Good luck with that stormfags lmao

Nazis are autistic though

seems pretty cucked to me

Attached: 9f22d6bb6c2af4a4891235c08993fb16.png (1189x405, 64K)

its democracy user, it the people dont want a doctrine like that our ideas for a new government will give them the right to change that

Lol. They can't even work out which way up the Union Flag should be flown.

Attached: buf.png (666x416, 234K)

>implying they're going to get any kind of support or traction if they say "WHITE PEOPLE ONLY!!11!!!"

>civic nationalism
you make me sick

those aren't the buf, thats a shitty meeting

It is what the people feel deep down. Below all the layers of programming and propaganda is that natural preference for their own in group. Sooner or later that must be forced to the surface. The masses must be allowed to express the hate they feel for everyone who is not them so the purges of the academy can begin. After the academics are liquidated then the immigrants.
The people who think that can never happen again, or not in England, have not studied history. It will happen again once the English people have been pushed far enough into the corner and they have been stripped of enough material wealth. When all that is left is the people and their faith in each other and the hate for the other it will happen once again. We are fast approaching that time again user, these are great days.

>Equal pay for women

Stopped reading there. Women belong at home raising children. Period.

Larpy cringe bullshit.

You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar, user

provide proof
it's too edgy, the flashNcircle and loyalty to Mosley should be kept secret until the very end - What Britains needs is a new party, no edginess - just clean cut Nationalism, no fear of racism & fronted by young well spoken british lads.

Attached: 1494172622301.png (2000x1000, 60K)

>fronted by young well spoken british lads

but the NBU consists mostly of 16-21 year olds, its command does consist of mostly middle aged men though.

>provide proof
No-one is going to vote for a literal Nazi party. Even neo-nazis understand this. Therefore, the only reason for a neo-nazi party to exist is to entrap discontented young men.

but it isnt a Nazi party you fool, its heavily anti-Nazi.

Oh... I've only ever seen their command. you got any links to good NBU videos ? rallies, speeches or anything like that...
that technically doesn't mean they are a honey pot though

>but it isnt a Nazi party you fool, its heavily anti-Nazi.
The only people who appreciate the distinction between fascism and Nazi ideology are actualy Nazis, who comprise about 0.001% of voters

Therefore you'll never get more than 0.001% of the votes at an election

Therefore you're just wasting everyone's time

You better bin all of this pretty quick.

Fash anything in britain is going to have some things in common with mosely or whatever his name was. I mean even a moron could put two and two together.

Although now i wonder why it would be a secret? Wouldnt it be a point of pride? Unless of course you are being duplicitous

there are nationalist in Britain who are still proud of fighting the Germans in WW2, they are not interested in fascism or the "redpill" or anything like that, all they want is to make Britain completely white again, you've got to remember a lot of them are uncultured thugs... the soldier type, not the politician type.

>you've got to remember a lot of them are uncultured thugs
What is needed are cultured thugs. Looks like someone needs to start up a book club and culture those thugs up. Only then will they be ready when the chaos provides them with an opportunity.

we can already see that happening with groups like Generation Identity

They're a bunch of larpers who are managing elections poorly

This is just a roundabout way of saying no niggers
Maybe one in a thousand niggers will meet the criteria, probably way less desu

I know, it honestly brings me hope. I really need to join and find people to push me to get in shape and in return I would be glad to geek out with them on right wing literature.

Attached: 1503802405116.png (170x273, 20K)

"muh civic nationalism is cucked" to a degree this is correct, and ethnonationalosm is preferable. But how likely do you think any party that openly advocates that is to get elected? We need to shift the overton window there, and for now civic cuckism is a good way to do that.

but they aren't a party, they're a social movement