Be murrican

>be murrican
>go to school
>get shot
>arm teachers to shoot the people wanting to shoot you
>get shot by your teacher

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-19-21-37-1.png (1440x1784, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=am-Qdx6vky0

Thanks for the memories

Fake news. You can't open or even conceal carry in CA unless you're law enforcement. 100% chance this never happened.

i member

Lol i need to find what he was using so i can buy a dozen. Injured 3 with 1 shot. Thats some Deadpool shit there.

allegedly a reserve officer
Of course the left champions the meme that Only Government Employees are Professional Enough to Own Guns!!

"Injures" in California means traumatically injured means psychological trauma.

I'm sure it was an ((((accident)))

Got me there buddy, forgot about the snowflake mentality there.

>When the left are willing to hurt kids just to prove their narrative is right
Woah.

>why do you need a gun when you have the police
>we can't trust the police with guns

Are they trained as in once a week reviewing gun safety or is it just
>here’s your gun, glhf
also
>California
Explains a lot

Hahaha fucking kek, I also thought this was fake news but it seems to be legit?
America is truly the circus of the world

Attached: Capture.png (759x798, 217K)

The teachers are just always carrying?
I figured they'd keep the firearms locks in safes or something. High up to avoid theft (standing on a desk height at least)

Funny i dont remember getting shot and i lived here my whole life. Oh thats right I own one lmao

Attached: 1519667043890.png (750x700, 40K)

There is no constitutional guarantee to a public education.

>1 bullet
>3 students injured
impressive

Attached: 1433690205999.gif (400x458, 42K)

Here's one of the "injured" students though

Attached: Capture2.png (622x652, 307K)

>circus of the world
And what did you do about the whore riding a nigger while singing your national anthem?

She must have been 3rd in line, bullet just bounced off her throat

That’s a pimple on a neck or are guns responsible for those now too?

Quick, burn the second amendment!

Attached: 1421994103779.gif (440x247, 621K)

FALSE FLAG
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REASEARCH MODE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to a shitty public school where they sent the worst teachers to die.. they weren't even able to control a class let alone a gun
They would have been waving them around for throwing spitballs or getting them stolen by the gang members little brothers

He shot into the ceiling and some shit from said ceiling fell on a few students. The title implys that they were shot, they were not

Attached: 1455333600287.png (883x905, 215K)

Reminds me of my childhood

Attached: 71hsTvJs7JL._SX522_[1].jpg (522x597, 119K)

Where is Murrica? Some fantasy land where you go on your gay vacations to bang tons of AIDS infested dudes?

>semi-automatic pistol
>accidentally shoot 3 people
>3 people
>3

How the fuck does 1 bullet hit 3 children? WTF!

How the fuck did he injure three students? He would have had to fire three shots. At some point, while firing a gun inside a school and at students, you think he would have thought, 'I probably shouldn't be doing this.' But no, he shot three fucking students. How is that possible?

I feel bad for him kek

>one student was hit by a fragment on the neck
>three injured

I have always said that arming teachers is fucking stupid. You'll just have more incidents like this. Here's a thought: How about instead of letting guys like Nickolas Cruz get away with many, many crimes, we arrest them and charge them with a felony. The fucking asshole put a gun up to someone's head and threatened to kill them. The police were warned on many occasions that he was a threat to himself and others. Police visited his home 39 times over 7 years and they did nothing. Make the police do their job and if they aren't willing to walk into a build where a shooting is happening, then paste their face everywhere to let the world know this cop didn't do his job, and that he's a coward who will not receive retirement because he's a coward.

What you said. The problem isn't Nic Cruz per se; the problem is every system, law, rule, protocol (etc.) that was put in place to prevent this failed. Failed miserably. And the people responsible for properly executing all of this have a monopoly on the system. So if districts want to (quietly) arm an extremely responsible, willing and well vetted teacher- not a terrible idea. But it's not the solution. But requiring all districts to arm teachers as a response is moronic.

quiz test: the maw maw joke

Attached: 671268b93ffc636d39a8865309aeaf8d37026204_hq.jpg (750x367, 27K)