Disarm law enforcers

>disarm law enforcers
how do they expect this shit work?

Attached: DYRInfnWsAMdqEU.jpg (683x1024, 100K)

Law enforcement just brainlessly goes along with the politicians. So, it can work. Fuck blue niggers.

You may not believe I have a glance into their mind... But I do!

Attached: 1506537085690.jpg (2048x2582, 1.06M)

They don't.

If I were to wager a guess, I’d assume these ideas were dreamt up by the bastard offspring of a kike and a nigger.
Disarm the population so that he can lead his negro brethren into battle against the wealthy 7/11 clerks and seize control of KFC.

this chauvinism is embarrassing.

nativists contribute nothing to America, it is the motivated new immigrants (Jews, Asians, Hispanics), freedom fighters (Blacks), and the modest OLD settlers (German, Italian, French, British) who make/made the USA exceptional.

NOT the rotting entitled wasps or old stock americans

nativists are just self-absorbed, ancestor-worshipping, gun-addicted, flag-worshipping, feeble-minded, selfish, and impotent. they couldn't make a country great even if you told them how.

What about white nationalists? Can I keep my guns?

They don't.

Leftists want destruction, that's it.

police free world could work easily as it has for thousand years before the mdoern age
it couldnt work, however, in a world full of megacities, welfare niggers and muh human rights

>disarm police
>"hey police you need to go take the guns away from these armed white supremacists with fire arms of your own, good luck"

It is one of the Liberal pipe dreams. It doesn't actually work. White Good Goy Enforcers will have the right to fuck you in the ass, long after you no longer have the right to live in their presence. It is also worth noting that the Government will still have Planet Killer Nuclear Weapons long after civilians can't even own butter knives or speak freely. Point this out to every disarmament fag and tell them that they are just Statists posing as Freedom Fighters.

Yes but what they mean by that is literally "no law enforcement" not "no Police, cops and possibly Judges"

even the Romans and the greeks had a form of law enforcement.

>thousands of years before the modern age
you're aware that rome had watchmen, right?

>Disarm the military
Oh fantastic groundbreaking ideas right here

Supposed "equality fighters" fighting to remove the great equalizer in society. Or is this one of those "i get guns but you don't" scenarios?

>if cops come across gun nuts, try to deescalate situation
>if nuts start shooting, call in professionals

Please don't turn our countries into warzones. Guns off the streets now.

>how do they expect this shit work?
whats good for the goose is good for the gander

>WITHOUT THE MILITARY, HOW WILL WE BOMB POPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PLANET?!1

Attached: 3yhhehehe.png (341x376, 170K)

Attached: B8D3BC6E-7A54-4682-9C19-9A4724222222.png (594x767, 783K)

I guess criminals get a free pass on weapons. Oh goody

>NOT the rotting entitled wasps or old stock americans
WRONG

most of the rotting old wasps are part black or native dummy

>disarm military

do it, Putin will love it

social media was a mistake

Attached: lolwew.png (850x172, 14K)

and they expect to do this.. without guns?

> If you disarm everyone, no one will have guns

No, see, their side gets an exception.
Because they're the GOOD guys.