ITT: Great onee-sans. Onee-chans. Nee-chans. Nee-sans

ITT: Great onee-sans. Onee-chans. Nee-chans. Nee-sans.

These threads tend to get deleted for some reason, so keep it classy.

didn't she ntr'd him with his dad?

I don't understand how that's possible when their dad is dead. In the beginning there's a lot of talk about how she uses Kazuna as a replacement for her dad and cares for Kazuna only because of the physical resemblance.

The number of good nee-san focused visual novels are literally zero or am I wrong?

Great mangaka too.

They all tend to be nukige with paper thin plots for some reason, but there are still a few that I think are worth playing. I said it in an earlier thread too, but I'd kill for a VN with a big sister heroine that's well written and with a bigger focus on the romance and drama than the sex.

aneki > oneechan

>but there are still a few that I think are worth playing

and they are...? (also where's the pic from)

What's the difference in nuance between the two in your mind? Or are you just arbitrarily more fond of the former expression.

I wish there was more heartwarming scenes like the pages I posted in Ane Log and more character development. The "Moyako has paranoid delusions about her little brother lusting for her" thing gets rather stale. Then again basically the whole premise of the manga is gags revolving around that endlessly without it going anywhere.

It works better that way. The cute moments are much cuter thanks to how rare they are.

You might be right. I still think the manga has a bit of an issue with the repetitiveness.

The whole thing was never translated, was it? It didn't really feel repetitive in the part I read, but I guess in the scope of the entire series the joke would get stale.

Sister Scheme 2, coincidentally one of the games on my 'worth playing' list along with its prequel.

It's honestly hard to give recommendations when it comes to nukige since so much depends on personal preference, but I personally enjoyed:
-the Baku Ane series, as well as most other of Atelier Kaguya's big sister games
-Kurano-kun chi no Futago Jijou/Mamiya-kun chi no Itsutsugo Jijou (twins/quintuplets focused rather strictly big sisters, but cute)
-Futa Ane ~Bitter & Sweet~ (haven't played it in ages and can't find a working torrent anymore, but I remember liking it well enough)
-Ane to Ore wa Naka ga ii (it's a mediocre game as its review scores will tell, but I have a soft spot for Riko-nee)
-Binyuu Kiss-Nee Rimi (again, mediocre game where I liked the main heroine)
-Zettai Aneki (you see where I'm going with this, right)

Feel free to call me out on my horrendous shit taste, you wouldn't be wrong.

Yeah only a small portion of it was translated and the translations I've found are also not very high quality. Stuff left out, questionable liberties taken with the translation, outright mistranslations, I think some weird English too....

Thanks, I'll save this post.

anego>aneki>oneechan

An anego is usually isn't an actual older sister, though.

Who uses anego?

Yakuza.

Yukimura.

???

>he hasn't watched haganai

What was she doing?