This show has crafted one of the most tangible, touching, and well-realized character arcs in the media as a whole

This show has crafted one of the most tangible, touching, and well-realized character arcs in the media as a whole
Why do you hate one of the very few good normie anime?

Underwhelming final act.

Last 6 episodes or so were kinda bland yea. Overall pretty good though.

People don't like adaptations that is not loyal to the manga.

Are you really Izumi-kun?

Poor adaptation.

Despite the show constantly harping on the idea of SHINICHI NEEDS IZUMI JUST AS MUCH AS HE NEEDS SHINICHI, they never actually made Izumi feel like anything more than a burden to Shinichi's ability to kick ass. He was always little more than dead weight.

>normie
fuck off and lurk more, cancer.

because the manga was fantastic and all the anime did was ruin the character designs and play horrible dubstep over every action scene. it could've been a modern classic but they decided to water everything down and make it more contemporary.

parasyte manga art looks liek shit anyway

I don't really know what you liked about it so much. I barely remember it.

As I said it's Shinichi's character arc. It's basically the reason why it's good.There's also a lot of philosophical stuff that isn't pretentious and doesn't ruin the pace which is really impressive

I wish the mods would go back to 404ing these threads

I don't really hate this, it's much better than Tokyo Ghoul anime.

I mainly remember him being kind of annoying for angsting over his loss of humanity for the whole damn show. It might be more sensible than having him get over it in five minutes, but it wasn't at all fun to watch.
I remember the philosophy being clumsy rather than pretentious. Like they would hammer the same point home for far too long. But as I said I don't remember it at all well.

>normie anime
Is Parasyte really that popular?
I haven't seen it myself, probably will do in the future when I finish watching what I've already planned, so I'm neutral on the case.

>I mainly remember him being kind of annoying for angsting over his loss of humanity for the whole damn show.
You're egsaturating but I get what you mean. It isn't his arc though. Basically he goes through kid(innocent)->teen(going though hard shit/emotionless)->adult(mentally resolved, appected certain things about himself) kind of development. That's why I said it's tangible

I agree.
I'm probably going to give it a rewatch at some point soon.
Furthermore the relationship in this show was alot more realistic and down to earth (as far as it could be) than most of the shit shows people post on here.

>egsaturating

>Migi...
>Handle the defense.

Fuck I meant exaggerating. I always think it has "saturation" in it. I'm not a native speaker

Watch Kamen Rider Faiz if you guys like Parasyte.

It has one of the best OSTs in the history of animed

There's no such thing as "normie anime", specially when talking about a not so mainstream anime such as parasyte
The MC development was God Tier and most of the villains felt real sort of, it wasn't a complete edgefest like tokyo ghoul and that's part of what it makes it great, too bad the last arc was mediocre, at least it was better than Gantz finale

this

plus shitty moral used already million times

I actually really liked last 2 episodes, even if the rest of the Gotoh arc was rather uninteresting. It definitely left on a positive note for me

It takes the subtleties out of Shinichi's changes.
It ripes the car stopping scene from twilight.
It has a horrible soundtrack.

I really liked when he turned into chad and the few episodes after.

The ending sucked major supreme penis.