Banned from twitter

>banned from twitter
>banned from youtube
>banned from facebook
>banned from reddit
>banned from wordpress
>local newspaper won't publish letters to the editor

I've done as much as one NEET can do against (((them))). I'm literally out of options.

(((They))) not only have a larger well manned and financed platforms, but they're blocking anyone that matters from any other platform

Is reaching out to people even worth it? I'm a "people" and I can't do anything. What can they do?

How do you defeat (((them)))?

Attached: 1467572079382.jpg (484x497, 35K)

by not getting banned out of existence?
by investing in a vpn?

You tried your best, but you were uncoordinated. These things only work when done en masse

Attached: IMG_4342.jpg (1068x1263, 199K)

use a proxy and make more accounts
Pretend to be jewish
?????
Profit

Attached: 1491530612814.png (560x407, 13K)

Just tell the lefitsts to not have kids because kids are bad for the climate. If parents don´t teach their ideology to their kids or don´t have kids the ideology is doomed.

There’s always the final solution.

Attached: 7194E9CA-D678-4710-9DA5-F7518486C2C1.jpg (360x451, 51K)

I wish Canadians were banned from Sup Forums.

You never heard of a VPN dumbass?

And how do you get IP banned from WordPress of all fucking things ?

Wait, how the fuck did you get banned from YouTube?

Cruz literally threatened to shoot a school and still didn't get banned. I don't believe you

You need to form a group or join an existing one. Collectives are stronger than individuals. That's why we even have governments.

A group of bad actors can destroy a society. Good men must band together to stop them.

you don't defeat them because you are a white boy you are not strong enough let me an mah niggas take care of it the uprising is coming your with us or against us

Attached: god.png (891x489, 863K)

Threaten to shoot a synagoge and you will be banned

Have you tried going outside and speaking to people irl?

Attached: 1391446424030.jpg (396x385, 28K)

op is larping

>leaf
Daily reminder that wojak posting is the oldest psyop on this board. Get some new material, Chaim. You bore me.

Paying money is a losing game. They will always outspend you. Besides, to what end? I'm just talking into the wind. Okay, I get a couple likes, but bot infested comments dominate the top spots.

Okay, you start online groups. Then you get banned for hate crimes or fake news.

That's why the homosexual community is now extinct, right?

If you had that much support and power, you already won. The trouble is getting to that point.

Who knows. Sup Forums could be blocked one day. Or bought out and turned into god knows what.

Not youtube itself. But the google account. Which is the only way you can get into youtube.

Starting up an online news group was my only real chance of reaching out. But this whole fake news thing, and mass bans is impossible. No way would you want to put money into that if it's gone the next day. And again, they always can outspend you even if it was an equal playing field (i.e. not being banned or blocked).

>That's why the homosexual community is now extinct, right?
It´s not one ideology. It´s a mental disorder and those won´t go away completely ever.

Two words:
>sock
>accounts

you could always go to normies discord servers and redpill them. about every sub red has a link.

>USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST