/lrg/: Lolberdarian right generul :D

Daily reminder the firsd coundry to physically REEEmove their (((central bank))) and allow muh fREEEEE margget banking™ will have the highest libing standurds in the third wulrd about 1000 dead child workers lader XDDDD

Massive high paying service secdor jobs like Online Slave trader© WILL dominade this coundry's egonomy to C O N S U M E the goods the rest of the third world had to make for us under subhuman condidions :DDDD (who gares dey r niggers and googs anyways LOL XDDD)

The workweek would shrink to 0 days a week like it wuz befur 4 us gleber businessmen. Old ppl would redire much earlier and die of starvation or siccness becuz rediremend muniez would be judeo-gommiesm. Dis will also lead to more jobs becoming available nadurally XDDD

Attached: lolbert.png (600x600, 53K)

EVERYONE would have high saving rades 4 muney made on da black marget (no nigs LOL). Houses would be inexpensive (nod fREEE) since they are owned by McDonald’s and employees only have to pay their daily muniez to live dere.

Debt would be strongly discouraged economically and physically becuz otherwise you will hab to pay up with your organs or kids. ;DDD

THICC automation of human trade would take place as the cost of human resurrsces would be extremely cheap lol. XD
This will lead to massive levels of technological innovation in private child brothels as well. ;DDD

It would be exdrrrremely easy for the average purson to start participating in slave trade due to the cheap cost of capital goods™.

Daily remeender actual free margets have prices falling all the time and crisis nevar happens ever XD

Daily reminder America NEVA had a system of free market banking™ for most of its hisdory and wuz lidderally gommie. DX
Dere were only padches of American hisdory with free market banking™.

The panics that happened during the 1800s were due to gommie intervenation in the banking sector AND NOT DE FAULT OF INSTABLE GABITALISD ECONOMY. Sweden had the lungest most SUCCessful period of free banking™ and that's what made them really rich LOL it’s agdually Swedistan ad de same dime tho and Gommie too wait wut :/
Daily reeeminder the longest period of (relatively)fr33 banking in America coincided with the INDUSTRIAL REEEVOLUTION were slave wages rose and prices fell and conditions for low subhuman p00r people were ignored XD

Daily reminder (((central banks))) are literally Rothshild Kalgerhi Stalin Satan gommie and Jewish and da fr33 marget™ nevar has failed.
BASSically wut I'm saying is if we had a FRRRRRRREEH m4rgaret, the entire fucking country would be disneyland™ or universal child pr0n studios and 1% of population would barely have to work (lige nowadays oh waid I meen fugg gommies LOL XD)

Attached: 3b3.png (1008x630, 8K)

Who will build the roads?

Attached: 220px-NH_73_from_Bangalore.jpg (220x165, 15K)

"Free market" is a jewish codeword for a globalized economy that strips wealth from white countries.

Sorry lolbertardians, you need protectionism if you want to fight the Jew. You're right about the (((banks))) though.

I lige dis thread :DDDDDD
People who want money from roads

Attached: IQnzkgc.jpg (960x636, 60K)

>A totally free economy is one controlled by the jews

Attached: 1465882203734.jpg (953x960, 87K)

Capitalism and free market you dummy

But I want roads that I can land a 747 on.

Attached: Hercules_C130_landing_on_Autobahn_DoD_DF-ST-84-09441.jpg (2790x1828, 1.8M)

Da joos did nothing wrong

That's how you end up with Australian roads.

Attached: b5d780e448f471455383e024a18f6d17.jpg (400x300, 158K)

Then build or buy a road you can land a 747 on.

Too expensive. I need it tostretch from East to West coast. Everyone is going to have to pitch in.

Don't expect to be the only one to use that road then. If everyone pitches in an equal amount, they'll have equal ownership and equal right to use your road.

Ok sir that will be 3000 bitcoin sign the contract and my 10 years old workers will begin

We should set up a system where taxes can be levied to help pay for things everyone uses.

You mean a subscription? As in a voluntary monthly paid amount to be able to access the road? Then yes. A tax system, however, is involuntary. If someone wanted to stop using the road they would still have to pay.

No. This project will dramatically reshape the country and cost a fortune. It will need to be everyone. It's part of the military infrastructure. There is no volunteering here.

Not voluntary = Violation of the NAP

This country is privately held by the government. If you don't follow the rules you can leave. Staying without paying tax is a violation of the Government's NAP.

I give this 3.5/5. The spurdo prose hasn’t been completely mastered, but the content is great.

But it's not free. (((Multinational corporations))) just take our money and redistribute it to jewish bank accounts.

Goverment NAP breaks into my property NAP i brought this house and this land and all is mine, government can't tax my land just because of his geographic position so i will legally move my house and my land to another country making it impossible for government to tax me unless they break the NAP and invade my new country.

Dumbass. The government never gives away it's land. It's conditional that they can take it back at any moment. Everyone living in the territory in the Government is borrowing it's property.

>163955345
They can't take away my land because i brought my own dirt i legally own all of it if they wanted to take my land they would have to pay for my dirt or pay more for removing all of the land.

jews?

Attached: lovely stuff.jpg (672x1024, 86K)

In wartime the government can use your land for any purpose whatsoever. What are you going to do to stop them? I will literally stand next to your property and cheer while they turn it into a nuclear waste disposal site.

In wartime government can break the NAP if they declare war on me but then i can break their NAP and i can capture 1 or 2 missile silos with my AR-15 and my 15 children also i can take down their nuclear missiles because im a skilled marksman so government will rethink over declaring war to me. The government will declare war on another half million skilled marksmen and their families so they can own all land? I doubt it

All they have to do is cut off power to your house and block the road for a month. If you even lasted that long.

I have 15 children plus 4 wifes since they all belong to me i can remove their meat and eat it i will last more than a month if i needed power i have oil and generators. Anarcho-Capitalism always works.

You're probably fat enough to last a year without food. I'm talking surviving exposure, dehydration, disease. All that shit.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Heh, nothing personnel kid but I think I just won this rodeo.

Good for you statist stay in this board and don't enter into my land

The "free market" is literally a multinational gang of monopoly holders with more corporate mergers happening everyday.

To answer your question, yes.