Why are niggers so tall?

Why

Attached: 3209.jpg (600x375, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq1NKbziaO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To make up for their fucked up hair.

Idk, I'm white as the driven snow and I'm 6'5".

The average black is actually shorter than the average white. They just have higher variance in height due to shitty genes.

They're not tall, you're just a manlet. I've only met one spook taller than me, and he was 7'5. Used to call him Nigoliath

They literally bred the strongest and tallest negroes with each other to make better farm equipment

different genes

They're not
Look at the average heights across africa

Because their knee grows

Attached: 1519491973406.jpg (240x240, 12K)

They also bred sheboons with vikangz

so they could climb on trees to escape African wildlife.

Scandinavians are taller.

i never asked about whites you ego stroking shitstain

Ayyy I'm 6'8 and Marshmallow-toned

because we are stronger than you whitey

Attached: 41134311452344542.jpg (720x901, 43K)

this too. You didn't wan't a skinny disease ridden slave.

Idk, but Im pretty sure its because theyre negros

Attached: reaction face.png (476x356, 91K)

And if you want a legit answer, they were bred like horses for three centuries.

Zero to TRIGGERED in one post!

Because they're "knee grows"

Attached: ab6b4232f0d8942216f7c0487ef8d480.png (726x316, 299K)

So their dongs don't drag on the ground

Most niggers I've met are shorter than me.

Btw niggers aren’t tall on average, but I guess everyone is tall when you’re a spicling.

This
Basically eugenics with slaves for the purpose of physical labor, so the negro in America is actually genetically more fit than the negro in Africa. Of course this genetic fitness was diluted when they were freed so you have a lot of variance today.

Also tallest people in the world are in Europe, Netherlands I believe.

sigh...
put me in the screen cap

Attached: 1520857029939.jpg (579x583, 76K)

bad information american nogs are infact the shortest population due to childhood poverty

Retard
African americans are bigger and stronger than normal africans cause they were fucking selectively bred by plantation owners

Because their brains are so light.

Slaves were bred to be big and strong.

If your not atleast 6ft tall your not a man, sorry lad.

>6'5"
fucking mutt manlets

Why are you so short?

nigs have been owned by every race on the planet at one point ... it's only normal that they show a great degree of variance in physical size, similar to other selectively bred species like dogs

>Not at least 200cm
Fucking subhuman pygmies

>Nigger cherry picking the best his race has to offer
I can do it too, here's your average Scandinavian if we're going by your logic (or lack thereof)

Attached: download.jpg (194x259, 8K)

The tallest are able to grab the most gibs.

Tall niggers get the best bananas. Nigger with best bananas gets more pussy than nigger with bananas found on ground.
X10,000 generations.
Also explains why you can bust a coconut across one's head and they remain unphased. It's a parlor trick used during courtship for millennia.

because niggers and height-niggers should be banned from the ethnostate
Qualifications:
Height: 5'5-6'0
Weight: 120lb-200lb
IQ: 105-125
Ethnicity: either pure or a blend of German, English, Scandinavian, Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Dutch.
No Slavs(subhuman niggers), No Italians(muttmob nignogs), No French(niggerloving cucks)

Attached: Imperial expansion.jpg (1063x662, 123K)

R1B1 gene makes you really tall.

>The triggered manlet

whites dominate every single strong man competition in the world. eat shit nigger. no, literally, eat shit. thats your national cuisine.

the short ones got caught by the police

Being tall and lanky means increased surface area vs volume for better heat dissipation.

Muh height didn't build the golden gate bridge.
And besides, if we let height-niggers in, they will become the new niggers, and we are forming the ethnostate to escape niggers. My height is irrelevant because this is an anonymous forum, full of males, who should care more about their minds, while instead they only care about cock and height like a bunch of women.

Attached: Imperial Expansion Phase 2.png (1400x940, 60K)

>18-30

I imagine how poorly run and "inexperienced" your shit state will be. A bunch of kids living out racist lord of the flies fantasy.

Most people that age cannot even clean their rooms, get to work on time (or even have a job), or be slightly organized.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yq1NKbziaO8

Are they though?

Seems like its just east Africans
They were all pretty short back in South Africa

I'm from the Herzegovina region of Bosnia and Herzegovina and people here and in the Dinaric alps in general are the tallest in the world by average the dutch are a close second, some nogs are tall too, why? Just genetics and race characteristics.

18-99 then

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Because their Knee grows

congrats you are the 258965th retard to say that on this thread so far

> iq no higher than 125
Never have I read a more retarded masturbatory utopia plan

I'm a 6' 6" white guy. The world is my oyster.

>because there knee grows

Attached: 15337129_607314469454785_4555793603254812672_a.jpg (150x150, 4K)

Attached: 1466806493653.png (537x403, 368K)

only jews have IQs higher than 125

Attached: 1511715723184.jpg (680x680, 66K)

5'1" isn't tall, mutt

Came to say this

Underrated

I'm 5'8" and I've met two or three niggers who weren't shorter than me. The selective breeding of slaves is a myth; slaves were generally encouraged to become Christians and marry for love, not treated like cattle.

>5’5-6’0
>No Italians

LOL faggot.

Attached: 6240F74E-884E-477B-839C-BA734CC38F0F.jpg (600x615, 51K)

in average , they aren't the average black is shorter than the average white,

back when whitey was aloud to practice eugenics.
how the fuck do you think they went from slaves to free peoples in such a short span of time

If we let in Italians they'd start a fucking mob.

they aren't. whites are taller unless you're talking about kenyans then mostly just nords/dutch are taller than them

Its eugenics! The slave owners bred them to be big. You don't want weak little pygmies picking the cotton.

Food scarcity (mostly caused by their own lazyness) made the Africans manage to reach adult physical shape with lower nutritive requirement so when they started to feed from the highly nutritive food brought in by european their organism shat itself from all the new foodstuff and grew relatively to its quality. Alas this has also consequences as this cause many nigger to reach adult physical shape way before their mind is mature enough so they can easily rebel in a forceful manner and disregard authority, which in turn created the modern nigger behavior. Also cause their musculature and bone structure to become fucked up because it hasn't adapted yet a way to truly take advantages of all the newfound nutrient, thus resulting in brittle bones, hence why it isn't a rare sight to see them getting their legs broken in half from landing a dunk or kicking something at the wrong angle. Also I'm ready to bet lung collapse is a recurrent problem among tall blacks too, especially if they are the thin kind.

Attached: 1487120970239.png (1280x1235, 456K)

Fuck off Satan.

Satan would know who's in his synagogue

Cuz their knee grows

>No Slavs
What about Pulaski and Kosciuszko? Poles have been here from the start and made valuable contributions to America.

Fake meme. West Africans are strong and fast whether or not they were slaves.

No Germans or Irish allowed in North America

You must be a jewish false flag wanting to hamstring whites with shitty IQ caps so we remain cattle

Attached: download (4).jpg (211x238, 7K)

i fucking hate reddit kikes so goddamn much.
remind me to never come back to this board

people with vast differences don't get along, whether it's race, height, IQ or age.
Germans and Irish are the Whitest of the White, they will be treated as nobility.
Poles have Poland.

Several of the Founding Fathers were Irish.

No they’re not. All niggers that are now coming to Finland are short as hell.

the ulster scots were not really irish; they were irish settlers.

If only you could get your prefrontal cortex to catch up with the rest of society.

Cannibalism in genes.

Pulaski was personally invited to America by Ben "Germans are basically niggers" Franklin.

Well I ain't Ben Franklin nigga.

Stronger, most obese, whichever floats your boat

Cool. Then they have power to keep the moolies in their place and help us obtain booze in case religoturds start up prohibition again

no that's not cool, companies are going to get their shit stolen on a daily basis

>sees one tall nigger
"hurr durr why dey soooo tall???"

never seen one bigger than ,175cm

Whites always thrived because of inherent variety. We weren't meant to be cookie cutter nazi statists

w/e. Better a mafia state than ZOGocracy.

Kara Boga is that you ?

>I'm white as the driven snow
>american

choose one

>diversity is our strength, goy

Attached: ixSdAMb.gif (501x504, 11K)

Protection is just a more archaic form of insurance that WASPs...I mean 'Jews' run

White diversity is fine. Forcing other groups is unnatural

7'5 is 226 fucking centimeters

The tallest man (CURRENTLY) living is Sultan Kösen (Turkey, b.10 December 1982) who measured 251 cm

just

>Italians
>White
The mob steals shit for a living, they look down on the working man.
They don't belong in our honest ethnostate.

Whites are the tallest race.

He needs to fight Koksal Baba

Kek

>Germans and Irish are the Whitest of the White
I mean come on
Everyone knows the only possible candidates for "most white" are Anglos and nords.