Where to find a wife?

TLDR: Where to search for an undamaged woman to wife?

I'm at the end of my rope with these thots.
Where to find a prospective wife that has not been damaged beyond repair?
By that I mean finding one that moves straight out of her parents house and into mine, upon marriage, with the parents' consent.
Anything short of that, I don't trust women to have not already burned out her oxytocin bonding receptors by riding the cock carousel for years, even most young women these days I think are too far gone.

Is church the only place to look? I know that....shit..probably MOST of them have been compromised. But I feel like there have to be some good ones left. What are the best and worst denominations to find actual trad women? I would not be beyond willing to move to a small town if that's what it takes. The nature of my profession would allow me to have work pretty much anywhere in the U.S. within reason.

I'm 26 and for my age I have my act pretty together financially. I'm not a Chad but I lift regularly. All in all given the financials/SMV I give myself an 9.3/10 overall as prospective husband material, at least compared to all other white men my age where I live. The problem isn't finding a woman or even finding an attractive woman. I would be willing to marry a 6 or a 7 if I know she hasn't been corrupted yet by this Jewish system. I just need her to be smart enough to do most of the homeschooling of our kids.

Attached: pregnant waifu.jpg (547x700, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6
youtube.com/watch?v=5hffGGXCZVo
youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE
rkbijbel.nl/kbs/bijbel/willibrord1975/neovulgaat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are ballet classes out of the question?

Not politics. Move your lovelife problems to Sup Forums where stupid personal shit belongs

Dude Im in the same boat. And the only place you can find girls like that is an unfortunate one: church. But thats the reality of it

Saw a seemingly pure (I can sense these things) female at the gym earlier. Skinny but not a skeleton, not muscular, wide hips, didn't look like an attention seeking whore. Was a solid 7/10. Was giving me looks as I lifted. Left before I could approach.

ffs get a job. she will find you. probably at work as a co worker or client.

I'm tormented by the same question bro.

The first that comes to my mind is find a girl in rural area or some religious city/village, in Russia we have starovyery (old believers) group of people who have very strict religious behaviour.

But general rule is younger -> better

Attached: 1474969299543.jpg (212x410, 20K)

Everyone and everything in Sup Forums is a degenerate.
It would be the worst possible place to ask this.

Attached: really.jpg (306x309, 25K)

just give up m8 and live your life, there is more to it than sulking over sour grapes

You will have better luck in smaller, rural areas. If you do go after church girls make sure to research their church, and make sure it's a legit church that teaches male headship and female submission. Far too many have been subverted by just sick culture. Lastly, look into her relationship with her father, as it's a good indication of how she'll view men in general. She speaks highly of him? Great.

>be tall
>fit
>all the women look at me and get nervous
>not autistic

It's hard even if you look good. I don't use Tinder because i don't like casual sex. It is like no matter if i'm in an activity group on college or working with someone, that asking them out is not accepted anymore for some reason.

Some Redpill about Churches:

> When you visit the Church, you are a Visitor and will be seen as one
> Visitors are welcome, but you cant get a girl by just visiting a Church
> In a good Church you will be triggered, thats a good thing for a believers
> If you want anyway a girl, you will have it really hard
> If you anyway get a girl, she will be kicked out if it is a good Church
> If you dont want that you have to get a member, thats a process over minimum 6 month, but can easily get a year
>If you dont believe in God you cant get a member
> If you Lie, they will feel it, sounds crazy but its true
> If you a good Liar, you wont stand it until you get Married
> If you get Married you cant go back to normal life, you have to stay on the status or your whole life get ruined.

East Asia

Attached: -.jpg (1200x627, 129K)

>marrying a woman that went to an American college

Attached: 1513124760844.png (269x301, 192K)

no, just no.

This
Even south east

this guy knows what he is talking about. A girls relationship with her father is everything.

Get into social activies that actually require IQ, like chess clubs/instrument clubs etc.

Attached: 1520936288030.jpg (978x1170, 679K)

>brown nipples
>eternally BTFOing my blood line with supreme gentle children
Even if I wasn't a white nationalist and 100% against race mixing, I'm not attracted to any Asian women.

Attached: 1512061889702.jpg (800x533, 104K)

Go to syria, all the men are either dead, fighting, or have gone to europe. Plenty of top-shelf secular muslim/christian qts ripe for the taking

Attached: 27880291_215379752344712_3353711439121481728_n.jpg (1080x1350, 79K)

ITT: Sup Forums fails to realize just how bad things really are
Speaking as someone who lives in a city notorious for "Hardline Evangelism" the church girls I've met are utter trash. Apparently, cutting things off after you hear they're not a virgin means you're the bad person, and she just made a "mistake."

Attached: 1481366851197.jpg (4920x4161, 2.69M)

creatura

>US flag
Move to another country. Marriage laws in the west always favor the woman. Yes she may seem reasonable for the first few months/years , but you will never know when she turns on you fucks Tyrone and choose to divorce you

Don't fall for the church meme. There are a metric fuckton of whores that genuinely believe going to church resets their dick count and erases the miles of dick that went through their vaginas.

That's an interesting thought.
The chess I would think would be so devoid of women as to not be worth it, but that's only my assumption.
Maybe something like book clubs?

Where can you find those? Specific examples of such villages pls.

That's the first pregnant Asian woman I have ever seen. I thought they laid eggs.

underrated. Also, checked.

I would tell you but you seem like a faggots. Some specific communities are all red pilled and see me groups are redpilled. You seem like you'd fuck everyone up with your retard victim delusions and 'le ebil women' ideas. Not to mention you sound like a skinhead Atomwaffen retard.

Attached: 966.jpg (480x325, 17K)

Yes, I too have seen this data.
4 or 5 months ago I saw those very infographs and knowing all that with a combination of anecdotal experience with these roasties, has made me come to these conclusions.
If that means I have to convert to fundamentalist Christianity and marry a woman who isn't allowed to drive a car or have cell phone reception then so be it.

Attached: pentecostal girls.jpg (634x425, 117K)

I think I visited such a village, Varzuga on the kola peninsula

Attached: 1502386034045.jpg (463x604, 35K)

Church

>Seeking a man who is God-fearing, Christ-centered, agrees in the main with a doctrinal statement like the 1689 London Baptist Confession of Faith, uses the KJV, is against much (or most) of so-called "contemporary Christian music", doesn't follow modern "sports", and other worldly things.

>Prefer courtship, not "dating".

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=1409875&pind=6

Attached: 1521034364000.jpg (329x480, 44K)

It's basically a village in Central/Original Russia or Eastern Russia, Vladivostok, the old believers fled there to escape from religious repressions.

Enjoy your marriage 2.0, sucker

Join a cult user

I don't think its very possible at the moment t. I'm talking to some Serbia cchick through a dating website but she will probably be another thot always wants to "hang out with friends" blah blah blah l, believess niggers are people

Not that I pretend to know the situation in Murrica, but I worked in an adventist church and there were lots of qt grils, all honest and humble and stuff.

How do the chicks look compared to those in major cities like St Petersburg and Moscow? Comparable?

>through a dating website
>she will probably be another thot
Wow what a total surprise John.

Of course city girls look better, but the rural ones are much purer.

Yeah, I don't take any of them serious. better than the other tinder tinder complete hoseshit in America. At least I can be entairned by the notion in the short term

I live in a smallish (300k) city and grils look okay. I was able to find myself a good one and so were my friends.

>get cuckolded user
unless you really meant
>Start a cult user

Elementary school. You still have a 50/50 shot even there though.

I know the city ones dress nicer and wear tons of makeup so as to look superficially better, but are the village ones inherently (genetically) worse looking?

>are the village ones inherently (genetically) worse looking?
No, they are the same

Why marry? Have kids and a woman without submitting to the misandrist marriage system.

Look pal, I know you hate Christianity like most 'enlightened' atheists, but Christianity is the only real place, anywhere in Europe that you are going to find good and wholesome wives.

Convert and be fruitful my friend. Only faith in God will give you what you seek.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hffGGXCZVo

Attached: images.jpg (259x195, 8K)

No "beauty flight" to major cities like in the west, where the beautiful ones go to major cities and only the less attractive stay behind?

I used to live in a small village in Pskov oblast and there was a qt neighbour gril. Me, the gril and her younger brother used to go fishing together, stay at the lake overnight, tell scary stories and play games (not vidya games, no one there knew about those, just hide-and-seek and tag and stuff). Unfortunately I was just 9 or something so I made no romantic approaches. Then I moved out and haven't seen her since.

Yes goy, enjoy paying child support and alimony.

What city? And 300k is sort of on the bigger side. Are they still pure?

Serbian? I know an interesting film you can watch together

Karelia's capital. Like I said, I found myself a pure one, but can't speak for them all. Probably a fair share of thots too, it would be stupid to idealize them.

Politics stem from the family, you absolute cockmongler. Notice how every single blackshirt communist was raised poorly.

Forget about church. All the qt's have been snatched up even at church.

>implying you only pay child support if you marry
Shlomo we all know you're good with money so for your shilling to be better don't try to act dumb when it comes to cash.

Yes memeflaggot who is probably a shlomo/ahmed himself, please do marry and thus increase chance of having to pay to a whore and have your kids taken away.

Thanks comrade and saved. Now if only the Russian visa wasn't such a hassle. Money is not an issue.

No they haven't
There is a surplus so a lot of them end up old maids

youtube.com/watch?v=mJgDfUIoyNE

It's not a bad idea in theory, but finding a woman who would be convinced to have children out of wedlock that isn't also a weird vegan bisexual hippie, the odds are pretty low on, in this country anyway.

Attached: shutterstock_113648959-590x590.jpg (590x590, 95K)

God-fearing I am not, but moral absolutism, sure. King james bible is the best version too. They talk about the holocaust in genesis 9:20, the first book.

>be tall
>fit
>all the women look at me and get nervous
>not autistic

All are worthless if you ain't handsome and i guess you are. You will became autistic if you are ugly and rejected my anyone. I'm 26 and still a very depressed virgin.

You pay either way if you have a kid Shlomo. Why are you so against marriage I wonder...

Sup Forums would literally tell him to swing by kindergarten.

You're right but a reason for that could be that some women do want to have power over you, so either find a woman you know that would never abuse divorce system against you or marry one in a none-cucked country where the law won't fuck you up for being a male.

I'd court her

>Nederlander
>KJV
>Niet de Willibrordvertaling
Gaat heen, ketter

I'm against giving money to whores memeflaggot, you wanna marry?
You do realize that opposing divorce system isn't opposing having white kids right?

Join a mosque. Go there to learn about Islam. Everyone will be happy to talk to you because you're white, you will likely even see your own kind there. Based on your credentials, the established men of the mosque would likely try to set you up with their daughters.

Attached: kubra-dagli-1.jpg (640x640, 51K)

some of you need to adapt to the times, what's so bad about a thot that you turn into a sex slave?

That is if you want a pure woman, an actual virgin and not a pretend one.

Depravity is a pit.

I bought one on ukraine site and she should arrive next week to my local post office i hope she will be traditionalist.

but it's the man's job to conquer, make her your whore instead of society's whore.

The weird thing about Karelian villages I noticed is that people there don't steal. When I lived in Pskov oblast we had to keep everything under lock and key, basically anything you left on your backyard would be stolen overnight. People who live around Pskov are actually notorious for that, they are known as "skobari" - dishonest, sly and scammy folk. In Karelian village on Novie Peski (New Sands), however, you could leave all your stuff in plain sight and nothing would get nicked. When I left the house, I used to just put a stick against the front door - all the villagers do that, it means "nobody home, don't enter", and apparently it works to keep people off, no locks needed.

Ik zal eens kijken, heb je een pdf?

Nice try, infidel.

unfortunately i have too much shame, dignity and standards left for that to happen

>those digits
Is God trying to tell us something?

Attached: alert.jpg (250x236, 86K)

Still won't help if you end up working at a place with 0 women, like construction/factory engineering

where you found the picture in op BLACKED.com

Church only, that's really it.

most young don't want to be wives you need to search for the roastie

I'm no expert on women this but my guess is to look in volunteer programs, if that doesn't work then I'd try public library

Attached: hannapolak_091.jpg (1846x1200, 1.2M)

I have an uncle that legit did this with a Russian woman while he was living in Italy in the 90s. Turned out to be a complete disaster with her and her family divorce raping him. I'm not too clear on the details since I was a young kid at the time but it has made me wary of the idea, plus just the language and culture barriers between communicating effectively, and then the need to visit the old country every so often or whenever someone dies.

Attached: russian qt.webm (1024x576, 784K)

Shoot up gym, that will get her attention and make you alpha.

>If that means I have to convert to fundamentalist Christianity
You need to do more than that. You need to actually be a Christ-like figure. You need LEAD your woman in a Christ-like manner, with fiery faith and hatred for sin in a mission to save the world. Bonus points for preaching against the (((synagogue of Satan))) and about the end times. Also talk with her about bombing abortion clinics. No degeneracy whatsoever. No weakness. She will SUBMIT to such a man. Weak faith will only spoil the crop. You will get a good woman, but you have to keep her this way.

Attached: Jesus beating the merchants.jpg (469x600, 245K)

Ik heb zelf gewoon een papieren versie, ik kon zo snel geen PDF vinden, wel een digitale versie maar die moet je dus per hoofdstuk aanklikken

rkbijbel.nl/kbs/bijbel/willibrord1975/neovulgaat

HAAAHAHAHAHA

No wonder you guys are all kiddy diddlers, trying to beat the priests to the punch!

Find a girl that was raised christian, and still goes to church, even if you aren't religious. Taking the time out and engaging in her religion to make her happy will in the end make you a happy man.

I don't need to search for the roastie, I'm surrounded by them.

Attached: Sex-and-The-City.jpg (1440x1080, 206K)

Check pic.Words of wisdom

Attached: 1521054422724.jpg (1210x6307, 1.86M)

Me and my wife met in highschool when we were both virgins at 16. Been together for over 10 years. Living together for 7 years and married for 5. Our relationship will be lifelong because of the bonds and memories we have. No one on this planet will ever compare.

Convert to Mormonism

this

Attached: 1d8.png (600x600, 335K)

Attached: Christian Chad.jpg (750x646, 81K)

Hey OP, you should try a cemetery. The first step is to kill yourself.