Top 10 anime on MAL by year (2006-2016)

seriously who the fuck is making this ratings? How do they dare to give my anime 7s and 8s and put this shit in the top 10 lists?

Go back there.

Sage and report garbage threads.

I've only seen 2 of the entries from 2016, is that good or bad?

MAL has better taste than Sup Forums lol

The list is mostly just Gintama

Those of us with good taste are the minority on MAL

Even spics have better taste

Does anyone else find weird how HxH 2011 suddenly jumped in top 3 in 2014?

>eva 2.0
lol

You should go hang out there.

i can't believe someone took the time to make this

Fuck off why do you even care.

My list is small compared to most users

>Who
With so many shonenshits, it's easy to guess.

I sure give a shit about the taste of normalfags.

It ended in 2014 and most people rate stuff once it's done.

Char's counter attack is one of the worst films I've ever seen and you should feel bad for giving it a 10. It's everything wrong with Zeta turned up to 11.

You know what never mind. As I continued to read this list I realized it's a joke, have a (you) either way, its impressively bad.

There is nothing wrong with Zeta.

You should kill yourself today.

>mal

Can't believe One Piece ranks that highly. Everyone I know doesn't like the anime

None of the characters make any since. No one makes rational, or even emotional decisions, they just do things. The main character has strong emotional reactions to certain minor things and has no reaction to other larger things. Char pretending to be not Char seems pointless and adds little to no dramatic effect. Plot is convoluted as hell, I'm not sure what the purple haired guy was even planning, but it doesn't matter I guess since he dies before he does anything. It dates itself by doing hamfisted social commentary like when Kamille looks around at the female pilots and comments on how the world is changing. I can't dig up more specifics because that would mean watching that piece of shit again. I think Gundam fans are brain dead or something because they keep holding up trash shows like they're good. I get it if you just want to see robots shoot each other, but don't act like these shows offer anything more. There are a few Gundam shows I think are good, but I've found the fan base is completely worthless for objectively rating these shows. It would be as if all Star Wars fans held Episodes 1, 2 and 3 in just as high regard as 4, 5 and 6.

>I didn't pay attention or understand the show
was all you needed to write

Alright, how many extra chromosomes do I need to "understand" it's deep and artistic message?

We don't care. Go to Sup Forums if you want to get angry at other people.