This is what happens when you cuck to the Koch brothers Trumpfags

This is what happens when you cuck to the Koch brothers Trumpfags

Attached: Screenshot 2018-03-14 04.36.47.png (1024x603, 648K)

Other urls found in this thread:

economics.byu.edu/frandsen/Documents/nonrandomelections2.pdf
csun.edu/~vcecn007/publications/Unions_and_Employment_Growth.pdf
www2.gsu.edu/~ecobth/Fraser_Union_Performance.pdf
deltafa.org/pdf_library/do unions help the economy.pdf
sole-jole.org/15566.pdf
nationsreportcard.gov/profiles/stateprofile?chort=1&sub=MAT&sj=&sfj=NP&st=MN&year=2015R3
nypost.com/2013/05/28/labor-big-a-real-heavy-sleeper/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What is right to work again? I hate it when they name the bills the opposite of what they actually do. Like the Patriot act.

>What is right to work again?

Anti-union busting laws enacted by GOP under Taft hartly.

I hate unions so I like this.

Framed as a way to stop people from being forced to join unions, in reality it's a way for businesses to cut employees for whatever bullshit reason they can think up.

A private business should be able to fire an employee any time.

>I hate unions so I like this.

America was at it's peak when unions were in the 1950s.

K shill

Why didn’t he suck union dick?

Attached: 15D0B94B-53E1-473E-B5DD-4510A5B73095.jpg (600x338, 37K)

Most businesses you speak of never had unions in the first place.

The proposal to end 'right to work' is a suggestion from canada during the nafta negotiations. The only benefit for canada or the US would be Canada getting to meddle with US domestic policy. Canada gains nothing by convincing trump to end right to work, just simply trying to assert its power.

fuck unions

>California was #1 in education in the 50s
>we should love California education now unless yer a shill

Attached: E22E9545-A1E5-47C5-9AA9-D44F22BB8107.jpg (501x585, 91K)

Boomer post

1950's post war boom wasn't caused by unions, it happened despite unions.

Attached: How to understand 4chan article.png (1370x891, 158K)

>i regurgitate FOX news opinions because i desperately need to lash out against the peers who rejected me

severely underage detected. feels good to live in a fairly pro-union state where communities thrive instead of slide into destitution like the landlocked red state shithole you live in, kek

>it happened despite unions.

Ok user, how did it happen? Care to cite some sources? Because I got sources saying the opposite

For any reason. Being a nigger, a slob, unproductive ETC

Holy fuck you're retarded, how many times now has he baited the public with claims like this only to be like oh wait nevermind
Daca, guns, now this
Pic related is the game Trump is playing with this stuff

Attached: 1007fk.jpg (500x501, 66K)

It happened because we were the only White country not devastated by war.

Dude half the worlds economy was essentially wiped out during WW2. We were the only ines in the market

Russia was poor. China was poor. Germany was cucked and giving up reparations. The southern hemisphere was dead. We we're the only ones left with a stable economy and had a massive industrial capacity from all the wartime shit we did.

We were guaranteed to succeed.

>Holy fuck you're retarded, how many times now has he baited the public with claims like this only to be like oh wait nevermind

Are you a fucking retard? Neil Gorsuch supports right to work and there is a court case going to make it nation wide.

He also appointed various Koch brother shills in his cabinet.

>It happened because we were the only White country not devastated by war.

>Sweden
>Switerland
>Ireland

Unions are communist kikery.

You mean right after WW2 when we were a hyper power and making so much money that waste wasn't an issue?

Wew guess we should have zero unions and live in the hunger games. Wew lad

unions are cancer and turn entire industries into jokes, fucking kill yourself.

I don't understand what your point is naming those 3 small no name countries that produce a fraction of what we produce can you explain your logic?

We shouldn't have unions but there should be better labor laws on top of what we have. I feel like you should be given a months notice you are losing your job and interviews should be offered on the weekend but I wouldn't go further than that.

Companies offer unions when they can afford to. It's an incentive. But right now no company is going to allow unionization because profits are too small.

My dad used to say Unions exist so stupid people can make more money than they deserve. These posts continue to prove him right.

And we used that opportunity to develop our working class. Otherwise we get huge gaps in wealth income, as we have now. People should be able to organize collectively with their own labor.

i don't really give a shit about private unions - the only people they fuck are themselves and the shareholders if the screw up. it's about PUBLIC unions, where the people they fuck are private citizens who will bend and pay through taxes no matter what.
>private union + strike + high demands = company going BK and everyone losing their jobs.
>public union + strike + high demands = voters paying more for substandard work.

yes, that's exactly the point. But why are you against this

Attached: thiking face.png (2688x2688, 173K)

??? must've missed the part where blue state education was somehow "bad". if you want to see what happens when teachers get paid shit and unions/teacher pay gets gutted, take a look at kansas or west virginia, and let me know how they stack up to the 6th largest economy in the world.

stay in school little guy.

Ok, you retards, here I go.

Regression discontinuity studies of the effects of union representation rely on quasi-random
variation in vote tallies near the majority-rule threshold. It is precisely in the closest elections,
however, that incentives may be most powerful for manipulation. This study shows evidence
for such contaminating selection in close union elections. First, unions lost close elections at
an unexpectedly high rate, even those involving a large number of voters. Second, prior to the
election, establishments where the union lost by a narrow margin employed fewer workers, had a
smaller payroll, and had a more dispersed distribution of workers earnings than establishments
where the union barely won. As a result, level comparisons between establishments where the
union barely won and barely lost are misleading. Regression discontinuity panel estimates which
account for pre-election differences suggest that union representation had a negative effect on
payroll, average worker earnings, and employment, in marked contrast to previous findings. This
effect operated largely through compositional changes: higher-paid workers were more likely to
leave, while younger and lower-paid workers were more likely to come following a union victory.
The union effect on the earnings of workers who stayed was minimal.

economics.byu.edu/frandsen/Documents/nonrandomelections2.pdf

We test the hypothesis that in an economic recovery, unionization
negatively affects job creation. We examine state-level job growth following two
recent recessions, those with troughs in November 1982 and March 1991. In the five
years following the troughs, we assess whether variations across states in union
membership and right-to-work laws affect the rate of job growth. We find evidence
that links union influence to slower job growth during an economic recovery, a
finding consistent with previous studies reporting that unions negatively affect
average employment and employment growth.

csun.edu/~vcecn007/publications/Unions_and_Employment_Growth.pdf

The effect of labor unions on economic performance is a crucial factor in evaluating public policy
toward union organizing and bargaining rights. This paper evaluates theory and evidence on the relationship
of unionization with respect to productivity, profitability, investment, and employment growth. The clear
pattern that emerges from the research literature, primarily for the U.S. but also elsewhere, is that unions do
not on average increase productivity and that collective bargaining is associated with lower profitability,
decreased investment in physical capital and research and development (R&D), and lower rates of
employment and sales growth. As long as unionized companies operate in a competitive environment, poor
economic performance implies a continuing decline in membership, absent changes in labor law favorable
toward union organizing. Yet deleterious union effects on performance tend to undermine rather than
buttress the case for labor law reforms that increase union strength. Policies that enhance competition in
product and factor markets promote economic growth and limit the costs associated with unionism, yet do
little to facilitate the exercise of collective voice and employee participation in the workplace.
www2.gsu.edu/~ecobth/Fraser_Union_Performance.pdf

Attached: 1gzM0iKUJBk.jpg (1920x1080, 341K)

Using a variety of statistical techniques, we conclude that labor unions have reduced U.S. output
by significant amounts — trillions of dollars over time. Additionally, the employment-population
ratio and the unemployment rate have been adversely affected by the presence of unions. From the
very beginning, unionization materially lowered employment in the auto and steel industries, and
union militancy in coal mining has contributed importantly to largely eliminating employment in
this once large industry. While some individual workers have profited from unions, the aggregate
economic impact is strongly negative.

deltafa.org/pdf_library/do unions help the economy.pdf

Attached: 1379683793058.jpg (400x533, 270K)

*checks flag*
discarded

We study how unionization affects the enforcement of workplace safety laws. To
generate credible causal estimates, we use a regression discontinuity design comparing
outcomes in establishments where unions just won representation elections to outcomes in
establishments where union just lost such elections. Our panel data spanning pre- and postelection
periods allows for falsification testing, reduced bias, and increased precision. We
bring together two main datasets. First, we have a census of National Labor Relations Board
(NLRB) representation elections from the early 1960s through 2009. Second, we have the
Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) enforcement database that has
good coverage from 1985 forward. This contains a census of establishment inspections,
violations, and penalties. It also contains data on fatal and nonfatal injuries by establishment.
A comparison to the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries reveals that the OSHA database’s
injury coverage appears good in manufacturing and construction, but much less complete in
other industries. In preliminary results, we find positive effects of unionization on the
likelihood of inspection, the share of inspections carried out in the presence of a union
representative, and the level of penalties assessed. We find relatively-precise null effects on
the number of violations and injury rates.

sole-jole.org/15566.pdf

Attached: 1474160558298.png (221x212, 36K)

It basically outlaws mandatory union membership. So if you get a job at a particular firm, you don't have to join that "shop's" union. You're still allowed to join the union if you want to. But you don't have to.

Tennessean here in a right to work state.
Its nice being able to say "fuck you, I quit"

Attached: 1518651094720.png (255x255, 51K)

There is much more, but learn to use google. Peace.

>muh California education

nationsreportcard.gov/profiles/stateprofile?chort=1&sub=MAT&sj=&sfj=NP&st=MN&year=2015R3

Attached: US education rankings.png (1040x3224, 447K)

hey i agree with right to work. but if you aren't a part of the union you have to negotiate your own individual pay and benefits, you don't get the union contract

>in reality it's a way for businesses to cut employees for whatever bullshit reason they can think up.

Its the opposite you underage idiot. You can't fire anyone with out due process.
Right to Work provided the same rights just as being in a union without joining a union.

Unions with private companies are fine
Unions holding the state hostage are different

I don't understand this logic. Here in the US hostess, a pastry producing company went out of business for a while because the union workers didn't get a raise and got mad and this fucked all the non union guys and everyone lost their job. How is this good?

>because profits are too small
The economy is fucking booming, profits are bigger than ever you retarded boomer.
The problem is payroll taxes that have been going up for decades, literally charging companies to pay their worker

Worked for a oil tool company that had a union in our shop and it was run by niggers so you can imagine how useless the union was. The steward wouldn't give you the time of day if you were White and was a dismissive faggot about his job. I eventually became a production manager there and would bully him and his favorite pets in the shop. The union was run entirely by idiots who gave up their right to strike for a $1 raise for everybody. The only power they had they gave away for a $1. Soon after they moved all the work to another plant and did not allow the union members to transfer leaving them all jobless.

They deserved it for being so fucking stupid.

>The economy is fucking booming, profits are bigger than ever you retarded boomer.
This highly generalized statement is wrong. Read the actual job reports and see the types of jobs added. Most are low income jobs followed usually by health jobs. Ironically boomers prop up the health industry because they area ll diabetic and close to death.

You also get the ability to use union resources for free without paying dues.

Yeah it's great that the government is stepping in to stop workers negotiating the best deal for themselves, only CEOs are allowed to do that! xD
While we're at it let's bring in more dollar a day workers to drive down wages too! Maximizing profits is the ultimate goal after all.

Wtf I love globalism now!

Attached: american 2.png (896x716, 71K)

Why shouldn't workers be able to negotiate their own deals? Capitalism isn't just about the CEOs, it means the workers can collectively bargin with the bosses and vice versa without someone running to nanny state to step in.

I fucking hate unions, fuck them. They are bankrupting all levels of government but especially states.

Also, unions exist to funnel money (money they force members to contribute) to the Democrat party. I thought you all knew this already.

Maybe right to work wouldn't be a thing if unions weren't greedy lazy leeches robbing the taxpayer blind for decades. They did this to themselves, fuck those faggots. Public union workers actually feel entitled to steal from the taxpayer it's fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1519263976273.png (637x630, 770K)

Every union affiliated with AFL-CIO is an arm of the democrat party. Doesn't mean unions HAVE to be evil, but that's the situation on the ground.

>running to nanny state to step in.
except thats what unions do

>and vice versa without someone running to nanny state to step in.
Is this statement ironic in regards to defending unions?

What's wrong with this? Corrupt unions steal from hard working individuals.

>inb4 loser collectivists who have no personal accomplishments cry

FUCK UNIONS!! Especially state workers unions. They hardly have to work for 20 years then we’re stuck paying their benefits and pensions for the rest of their lives. I hate them. They even come to our jobs if they’re out bidded and protest
T. Illinois private contractor

Attached: DA6E5181-95B5-48E8-8970-C3502D715A47.jpg (1129x1200, 128K)

>fuck unions for afflicting with a political party that drives for employee right
>fuck unions, I prefer my employee to hold all power
>fuck unions even though union employees enjoy better benefits and higher salaries
This really makes me think,

Attached: 1c4.jpg (2048x1773, 283K)

if you cant see the obvious pattern in terms of the public ed funding from the top of the list vs the bottom, you're a lost cause kiddo.

>t. 15 year old effeminate boy typing on mommy's keyboard

kek

>you can't fire anyone without due process
that's wrong. It depends on the state. In Ohio you can fire anyone and you don't have to even give a reason.

At the immense expense of the taxpayer. Take a gander at any state who’s unionized their gubment workers. All of them are massively in debt

Yeah they work for 20 years and retire with FAT pensions and extremely generous healthcare... for life. That is simply unsustainable.

And guess what, when they are retired at 50 and with all their bottom feeding faggot union buddies drinking beers on their boat.. they LAUGH at us that we the public allowed them to get away with this. Fuck unions I hate their fucking guts.

You ever notice retarded goonish type answers like this is all pro union types can muster? They know their market value is shit and without unions no one would hire their dumbasses so they grasp to unions and cry like children when criticized. All unions do is allow fat losers like this to make over 6 figures as he sleeps all day and writes off his daily double whopper meal costs as vague "Union expenditures"

nypost.com/2013/05/28/labor-big-a-real-heavy-sleeper/

Attached: Sleeping-on-March-27-20121-e1369769295172.jpg (523x224, 24K)

>fuck unions, I prefer my employe[r] to hold all power
I'm my own employer, so YES I FUCKING WANT THIS YOU NORMALFAG GET FUCKED WAGEKEKS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: lol-homer-ironic-on-a-number-of-levels.jpg (1157x772, 409K)

J E W
E
W

Attached: EEA243AD-70D6-4F1D-949A-D3E009B74890.gif (200x200, 2M)

I want those in power who aren't leeches who will eventually consume the host.

Right to work is the employees negotiating with their bosses directly instead of hiding behind unions and lawyers. My state New Mexico has the worst of both worlds we have right to work so we can get fired at any time for any reason AND when I was at UPS we had to join the union it was mandatory because all of UPS are gommie union fags. Fed Ex for life btw. Stop being a wage slave and start your own business you cowardly wageslaves and lazy ass NEETs.

It means you aren't forced to join a union in order to get a job. It's one reason that Midwestern states' economies went to shit while south-eastern grew exponentially. Public Sector unions are the absolute worst, but even private sector unions are essentially a mafia racket which exploits workers as much as employers

>without someone running to nanny state to step in.
That's exactly what the left does though is sue the shit out of companies who won't hire them or fire them for just cause until it's cheaper to just keep or promote your fuck ups then to fire them.

I fail to see how this is a problem?

But when the businesses come together and negotiate a better deal for them selves, you call that price fixing.

Detroit says hi

We have the same rules in Germany and unions are still powerful here
Why would you force someone to join a union anyways?

What are you fucking retarded? Unions have been in decline for 50 years, they have almost no impact on the vast majority of private sector employees and most states already have right to work laws. I presume you have never actually had a job

>working at a college upper offices
>they have a union
>forced to pay dues
>go to "health insurance" expert office since I have like 10 choices and none seem that good and I have a lot of questions
>she can't answer any and just gives me a listing of provider websites
>yes she is black and I have no idea what she does
>call the union HQ up to set up my healthcare
>on hold an hour while upcoming "reminders" keep replaying of republican politicians that they want us to picket
>summer comes we are asked to not work Fridays to save on costs but make up by working 2 hours extra Monday - Thursday
>by second week everyone back to 9-5 with Friday off and since we are salaried it doesn't hurt us and college can't do shit about it
>end of budget year happens boss comes in and demands I spend $3000 on shit, regardless if I need it or not just so budget doesn't go down so I buy the most expensive computer equipment and office accessories

I can see the allure if you are that black woman or in general just stupid but it's 100% wrong and corrupt.

This way of thinking seems to assume that workers don't give up anything when they start working at a company. They might have to relocate, they might have to give up a previous job etc.

A worker isn't allow to just stop working either for no reason, because that can fuck up a business good if a worker is essential to the production.

Because unions have massive lobbying programs. The democratic party before it became identity politics central was always the Union's guys. Thanks to that, Unions were able to form a monopoly on labor in states where their guys were in constantly in charge. Of course eventually a lot business caught wise and moved south where right to work was a thing. Of course then they left the country all together because of cheaper labor on the other side of the pacific.

>A worker isn't allow to just stop working either for no reason
You can't just say I quit in Finland?

America should impose right to work on us instead. Public sector unions in this country are a cancer and since the Supreme Cunts(Court), unilaterally ruled everyone has a constitutional right to strike, they've gone balls deep into the public purse. I also agree with right to work, I've worked enough summer student jobs at union shops to know that many unions these days exist to let the top guys feel big and the lazy and dumb cunts working.