Russian traitor

Why do people care whether or not Putin killed the Russian double agent? If he didn't, then nothing wrong. If he did then all he did was kill a traitor, and traitors deserve traitors deaths. Sharia May is just butthurt that Russia is a bit better at espionage than us.

Attached: wp_ss_20180314_0001.png (720x1280, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Juden, stahp

2 other people are fighting for their lives because of the attack,

You need to do much better if your going to effectively shill for Putin.

Attached: Russian lairs.jpg (1467x1134, 199K)

>and traitors deserve traitors deaths
but a deal was made for him
putin can't be trusted
but think every one already knew this

youtube.com/watch?v=fUYaosyR4bE

Attached: may may time bitches.jpg (1366x768, 302K)

Nah it’s just the “based alliance” of Anglo/Israel/Saudi pushing for war. Soon, we will hear something happening in Iran, Ukraine or Syria etc. and of course they are targeting Russia with it. Now they are trying to choke Russia financially (this is probably related to North stream 2, gotta have that US/Saudi gas bro). And invest more money on military. Same old bullshit.

Gee I wonder who could be behind this thread

Attached: 1520968691518.png (772x726, 182K)

When something like this happens you have to ask, who benefits?

Sat through the shit show that is PMQs today, no one, NO ONE, said, "why would Russia use such and ineffective and inaccurate weapon to kill a retired spy?"

That's the question for me. They don't stand to benefit from it.

So who does?

Who would want to frame Russia?

MI5? CIA? MOSSAD?

And why is no one questioning this.

Killing a traitor is a legitimate act for any government but in this case Russia had participated in a prison swap and got something in return for letting him go. It shows that they are untrustworthy and can't live up to their parts of the bargain.

Will use it to make himself more popular during elections. Russia stronk etc or whatever play they want to make with it.

This and also the psychological deterrent effect on any future traitors. They are on notice that even if they get freed during a prison swap, they and their loved ones will still face an unspeakable death.

But isn't it too messy? Too reckless?

Too much collateral imho

IM GLAD THE TRAITOR WAS GASSED

I think it is. I think Putin miscalculated after all of the bluffing the west has been doing and assumed that no matter how reckless, UK and the rest of the west wouldn't do anything.

I don't care, but May obviously cannot let such a provocation slide.

The bargain was too leave him alone forever?

That's implied in a prisoner swap. If Russia doesn't believe that, then they are implicitly saying that any russian agents returned to them in a prison swap are fair game on russian soil.

Well there really won't be a response over this. Tomorrow a real bombshell about Trump will be all over the news; "Trump lost a sock on a vacation 30 years ago!!!!! #potusdementia #trumpisdonefor #shillareeeeeeeeeeeee" or some such shit..
WHAT have you been deluded into think "zeh west"s response would be?

Well I guess Snowden has nothing to fear from the US government then.

That is correct. Because the US government has decided that being perceived as a mafia like murder state is not in its interest.

It's generally not a good idea to keep provoking the adversary when you yourself are in a weakened state. How long do you think Russia can keep pulling shit like this without consequences?

WHAT response? War? Lifting sanctions? Change the bad guy in spy movies to Germans?
What but bark at the deaf bear will anyone do?
The response to Norks testing a nuke was to huff 'n' puff some in public. Magawd that surely stopped the Nork nuclear program.

Nothing will be done, Russia will not lose anything but they will as a poster above pointed out make sure there won't be a double agent for a long time.

All this fuss makes me want to replay the Deus Ex games.

>Will use it to make himself more popular during elections

You an idiot btw?