ITS HAPPENNING

ITS HAPPENNING

SESSIONS IS OUT
SESSIONS IS OUT
SESSIONS IS OUT
SESSIONS IS OUT
SESSIONS IS OUT
SESSIONS IS OUT

Attached: 1520785429757.png (897x1000, 839K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-may-fire-jeff-sessions-jeopardize-mueller-probe-2018-3
pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: download.jpg (236x214, 5K)

Attached: sanstextforthefaggot.png (744x742, 554K)

big if tru

Sause

PLEASE BE TRUE

Attached: 1516020603229.jpg (750x770, 37K)

this

L.I.N.K
>until then enjoy your sage

Don't toy with my emotions... please me real.

Large if big

businessinsider.com/trump-may-fire-jeff-sessions-jeopardize-mueller-probe-2018-3

Scott Pruitt

Oh I'm sure OP will please you real considering he's a lying faggot

SCOTT PRUIT

fake and gay

thisx2

This better be true

Autism is meme and you retards are the opposite.
How many times now has some Trump appointee been about to unleash a can of MAGA and then gets 10 different anonymous sources claiming he's about to fire them?

THINK FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Attached: bumpfire.webm (728x408, 830K)

Drain. The. Swamp.
Winjpg.

>may

yawn.

"patterns" my ass. idiots.

Jewish media with Jewish sources (((vanity Fair)))

You're a faggot dude

Q predicted this

project blue beans. screenshot this

Attached: nosey cat2.jpg (878x783, 36K)

FUUUUGGGGG

Attached: image.jpg (640x842, 94K)

Let Sessions fire McCabe first plz

what did he means with thees beans

Does this mean weed is legal now?

Q predicted this prediction post.

Blaze it

Attached: r6tcj.jpg (398x377, 19K)

One can only hope

Who takes his place?

trump legalizes weed to save the 2018 election

For safe keeping. Ya never know

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-14-14-48-10.png (800x1280, 429K)

Q predicted you'd predict Q predicted that prediction post

If trump fires sessions and places someone without connection to his campaign, does that mean the me AG could actually fire rosenstein for being a (((globalist))) gatekeeper on so many investigations? I actually support this idea.

>fire sessions
>Legalize weed
>2020 in a dime bag

Trump announces that all drug dealers will be executed but also that all drugs are now legal.

nothing shows the extent of the reddit invasion like a sessions thread.

I suspect if Trump fired Sessions, Rosensteinberg is fired as well. That's why Racheal Brand quit a month ago, she didn't want to be in the middle of the shit storm.

you might need this. it may come in handy, when you least expect it.

Attached: image.jpg (640x1043, 126K)

I'm ok with this, and make them 10x the price too so poorfags can't afford them
let me get high in peace

>Roseskike fired too
>That means muller can be fired aswell
YES

The internet isn't a physical place. "reddit invasion" makes as much sense as a "google invasion"

Didn't Sessions, Tillerson and McMaster have a 'suicide pact'?

If Trump fires Sessions he loses all GOP support in the Senate. Not to mention Sessions himself will turn on him.

More likely, the person being fired is Andrew McCabe, in an attempt to fire Robert Mueller.

Wait, so Q isn't real?

Best wildcard he could pull. It's going to be legal everywhere soon enough. He'd be stupid not to take advantage.

They won't fire Mueller bc of optics, but they will finally have someone enforcing the scope of his assignment.

my asshole bleeds when I make shit

It was this three.

Tillerson was supposed to be solid.

Attached: 1492473448936.jpg (480x480, 38K)

Isn't that basically how he got elected? Just running his mouth without giving a fuck?

Why would trump fire sessions right after he started doing stuff?

Bullshit, many in the Senate are already sick and tired of Jeff Sessions' inaction. Chuck Grassley put him on blast not too long ago.

he could "legalize" it by kicking it down to the states
he doesn't need legislation really
and small government Republicans would be on his side for once

>implying people don't congregate in virtual sites
>implying these people are all the same across all sites
t. reddit

jesus christ, you're just now figuring this out?

What has he done? It has been a bunch of "will consider" and "will look at" rhetoric.

Please don’t be b8... dear kek in interwebz timespace plz don’t be b8...

Attached: D20D4773-9B9B-40DA-A4F4-C29490FDEDED.gif (400x344, 64K)

Was being a wiseass...so obv a larp

Doing so would be curtailing the law, and setting precedent for him to do the same with other issues. He was put in his position because he doesn't do this.

It is not his job to decide what is legal and what is not, it is his job to enforce the law as it is. If you truly want it to become legal, you are much better off spending your time petitioning your local congressman than hoping for a pipe dream.

Q predicted this.

Under rated

You dumb newfag nignog

...Safety is my middle name...

Attached: 1521057271761m.jpg (628x1024, 67K)

include me in screeencap

Attached: 99603848-35F4-4EA7-B349-49306EE3F378.jpg (750x1181, 459K)

Fake and Gay
BUSINESS Insider also said "there is no evidence Trump is a Billionaire"
>Get fucked

Attached: f43103d657b01afdf2345fa6446ad4153443c8e08e5f842e39e9d7bc810b1ad5_1.jpg (750x769, 109K)

I don't care about principles, principles is how we got Sessions recusing himself and letting a corrupt DOJ try to take down the sitting president
we're on the verge of a constitutional crisis because muh principles
Congress has ceded a massive amount of its authority to the executive, and probably half of all legislators would be fine with it
Trump should do it and let some judge strike it down if it's wrong

Attached: Lying.jpg (540x960, 45K)

He want to california to talk about ICE a few days ago. Still just talk, but better than doing nothing at all.

The way I see it is:
1: Sessions is just a figure head without power due to his connections to the trump campaign and is limited in what he can actually do as the AG
2: Rosenstein is the power behind the figurehead and he is as dirty and corrupt as any other globalist deep state actor out there.
3: Sessions can’t fire Rosenstein due to his oversight of the Mueller investigation, it was the globalist security blanket.
4: Trump can’t fire Sessions without losing support from GOP and their sheep.
5: Muellers investigation will last as long as the Trump administration, they will make sure of it because it’s the deep states Ace in the hole.
6: If Mueller ends the investigation, it frees Session to fire Rosenstein and actually conduct real investigations into all the bullshit that has gone on.

I’ve pondered a great deal about this, and wondered how it can be resolved.

STAHP

Attached: bait.jpg (326x179, 7K)

keep dreaming lefty texan

Bump

Mommy? What is that buffer tube doing to that stock?

oh shit nigger what are you doing

Attached: babyfacelol.jpg (404x267, 48K)

>i don't care about the rule of law and procedural law
>Sessions should grossly misuse his power to legalize my plant!
You realize gross misuse of power is how we got to this situation in the first place, right? Oh but a bit more is ok if it legalizes muh plant!

Sometimes data just disappears user

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-150955.jpg (1397x2069, 599K)

I don't care about the plant I care about Trump's popularity with certain demographics
for years Democrats used marijuana legalization legislation at the state level to spur turnout among young people
Republicans being idiots kept vehemently opposing it

Attached: file.png (533x861, 363K)

>1: Sessions is just a figure head without power due to his connections to the trump campaign and is limited in what he can actually do as the AG
Sessions has no power in regards to the investigation into Trump's campaign. He does have power to deal with immigration issues, however. Which is what he has been quietly doing. see anything and everything about the MS-13
>2
Rosenstein is who got Sessions to recuse himself so that he wouldn't be able to influence the Trump investigation. Whether Sessions did this because he is corrupt or naive is yet to be determined.
>3
correct
>4
partially correct, but also because Sessions and Trump align when it comes to immigration.

And 5 is probably more likely than 6. I don't see Mueller stopping his investigation until the higher sources of corruption are dealt with.

Attached: 1300117356259.jpg (270x270, 11K)

Finally, legal weed. Just need real healthcare now.

SHILLS I HAVE SOMETHING FOR YOU:

THEY AREN'T TELLING YOU (THE SHILL, NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYONE ELSE AT THIS THREAD) EVERYTHING

TEST IF THEY ARE LYING TO YOU WITH A SIMPLE STEP

pastebin.com/cFa6x8M8
OR
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

1-If you are a shill, open this link, there is the pastebin choice if you are afraid of someone logging you.
1.1-If they dont allow you there is something shady going on and you should be afraid of it.
1.2-The text is called new order of barbarians, if they tell you the site have virus, ip logging or something like that, search at your prefered web search site and read it at another site, there are more than one with the text.
2-Read the entire text.
3-The text is not so huge, this was not made to make sure you read something and stop working while doing it, you can do both at the same time.
3.1-If they dont allow you yo read the text saying you can't read external links at work time, read at home, remember the text is called new order of barbarians, again, new order of barbarians.

If they aren't telling you everything they wont allow you to read the text.
If somehow not even them, know everything, and allow you to read it, then read it anyway, the way you act will be influenced by the text and they will force you to quit or whateaver and you will see they werent telling you everything.

Sessions has avoided doing anything meaningful with his position to help deal with corruption in Washington, instead going after drug dealers which is what any AG would/should do.

Rosenstein has been such a corrupt little fuck that the fact Sessions hasn't fired him makes him look even more useless than he would have otherwise.

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-132142.png (720x1280, 355K)

The people who would swing to Trump if he legalized weed don't exist. They either already support Trump for issues other than weed (thus not caring much about the legality), or would never support him for any reason.

Everyone that cares a lot about legal weed either cares about something more important at the moment (like immigration) or just simply hates Trump.

And again, Republicans legalizing weed will certainly preset itself through the house first. You will not see the executive branch try to change that, as it goes against the understood precedent of why they were elected in the first place (proper procedures followed for our public institutions). So they will be very hesitant to tread into any issue that can be construed as a stretch of power or a breach of checks and balances.

the MS-13 is intimately connected to the corruption in D.C.

Never know ya know...

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-162329.png (1080x1920, 664K)

So who is Sup Forums's choice for new AG?

Attached: 1299471360870.jpg (422x347, 34K)

And having an opponent who was an even worse candidate than he was.

I gotchu we safe bro

Attached: file.png (1433x2521, 1.3M)

I really really really like that cat,

>1: Sessions is just a figure head without power due to his connections to the trump campaign and is limited in what he can actually do as the AG.

Nope.

> Rosenstein is the power behind the figurehead...

No. Do you mean Trump, or Sessions? You need to be more specific with inaccuracies to come off as misguided. Now you just seem illiterate.

>Sessions can’t fire Rosenstein.....
Because the Legislative branch ordered the investigation. AG is Executive.

> it was the globalist security blanket.

If you mean Congress protecting the Constitution are "the Globalists" then yes. But still no.

>Muellers investigation will last as long as the Trump administration.

You got that backwards kid. The administration will last until the investigation is over. Trump broke the law unwittingly, ignorance is not innocence.

> If Mueller ends the investigation, it frees Session to fire Rosenstein and actually conduct real investigations into all the bullshit that has gone on.

What? No, Rod works for Jeff. Jeff doesn't care, Muller works for Congress. So why would Jeff fire Rod when neither of them are over Muller?
Muller may use the resources of the AG office. But Jeff is too busy to show Muller where the paper clips are, so his Deputy does it.

>I’ve pondered a great deal about this, and wondered how it can be resolved.

You should educate yourself before pondering upon anything. It's easy to make shit up, then preach it where none the wiser.

Attached: gaytrp.jpg (638x626, 79K)

...know ya know neveR.

Attached: ya never know.jpg (1916x1070, 213K)

We need to create a thread for this

the digits speak

Gobless patroits donal trump i cry while type this love blessings love