Attached: images (1).jpg (470x313, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/how-inbred-are-europeans/
youtu.be/8v1DMUmjgzk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why shouldn't they

>Sunni Muslim Mayor of London

Lmfao

No ones likes Pakis. Not even other Pakis.

The same reason why Americans idolize blacks.

Most don't, but liberals have allied with minorities in the West, leading to half our current problems.

The one people on earth more inbred than us

>had black president for 8 years
>Capital is 49% black and just 43.6% white
Nice hypocracy mutt

Nothing more depressing than being a Britbong, from the largest empire to a tiny cucked island, all their great history is far behind them

scat fetish

Most people on earth are more inbred than us.
Western Europeans are amongst the least inbred people around.

jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/how-inbred-are-europeans/

They don't idolize them they are just full of them.

It's like saying why argentina likes whites.

They don't, you mongrel idiot. It's JewMSM.

only relatively liberal ones
not just pakis
any foreigners who show interest in doing things the british way get special attention
i'm not sure why that is
but i think it helped us build a world empire desu
you should come to england
a maori like yourself would get lots of praise

So is yours friendo, from a white man on the moon to le 56% in a matter of a few decades.

>diverse group of whites make up british population, i.e. celts (of several kinds), normans, anglo saxons, vikings, french, roman
>lol brits are so inbred haha small island small genepool

They mistook them for hobbits because they're so tiny.

END HATE-SPEECH NOW

Attached: Alt-Left History.png (1430x824, 1.38M)

FREE-SPEECH IS HATE-SPEECH

Attached: Alt-Left History2.png (1429x805, 936K)

We dont. Khan was voted in by other Pakis.

I don't know, but we need to kick them out of the Anglosphere.

Th-The UK....or Pakis?

Attached: DeeblyGoncerned.jpg (600x500, 36K)

You created the anglosphere
You can’t be kicked out

Attached: 0775E92B-904A-4804-928D-47677DD6E2EA.png (1105x1053, 90K)

The situation in America is very depressing too, but the resistance is strong. A man like Trump could not be elected in Europe. You guys have lost the will to live after the 20th century.

People vote for the party not the man and it happened to be a paki at the time.

Good news. Don't want my Anglo card revoked.

Attached: FeelsGuyOswaldMosley.png (712x512, 72K)

Plenty of people here have a will to live and see our nation thrive, although from an outside perspective I can see why it looks like we've just given up.
Just this evening there were Muslims on the news 'literally shaking' because someone had spray painted something about killing all muslims on muzzy owned businesses. Probably doesn't sound like anything much to you but the British/northern Europeans in general are usually pretty muted when it comes to expressions of anger and it takes a lot for them to get angry enough to do anything. It's a sign that people are really starting to get sick of these cunts.
Believe me, most people absolutely loathe these rats and want them gone. A couple more enriching trucks of peace and vibrant nail bombs and most Brits will be ready to go 1488 on the Muslims and anyone that supports them.

Kek this. UK is cucked beyond all belief

why does the US idolize niggers so much?

Attached: grammys-2018-sources-getty-671x377.jpg (671x377, 48K)

Colonial hangover.

London elected a paki because they aren't white

Under Tony Blair the asylum & immigration minister Barbara Roche, jew, deliberately brownwashed the capital really fast from 1997-2001 (I remember seeing the change because I left in 98 and came back in 02) and got it to a point where the council is run by nonwhites and will refuse white working class people a flat in London on principle

Because they are alpha in raping.

Attached: ukmud2.jpg (906x496, 147K)

hmmmm...

Attached: 1489226239274.gif (375x304, 790K)

time to wake up

Attached: 1512334661798.jpg (1024x967, 101K)

Marxist lost their ideological battle about 50 years ago. But they still had tons of clout and power in government and universities so they switched from the class warfare to identity politics and race etc...

They also failed to violently overthrow any 1st world western powers, so they are now exploiting democracy's gigantic flaw... You can just amass a giant voter base by offering them free shit, and pitting them against others, while bankrupting the state.

This is the non-violent way to destroy the current state, but of course it is intended to allow them to enact their violent take over. They need to disarm the populace and then get a sizable military backing.

Paki's represent to the Marxists guaranteed votes for their party, as well as foot soldiers for their takeover post collapse. Native brits won't want to kill each other and enact communism, however if you replace enough brits with aliens it's really easy.

So there's your answer, knowing that the marxist/left is in power.

wrong

youtu.be/8v1DMUmjgzk

My dad said everyone hated smelly pakis back in the 70s north of England. I guess the water contains some potent drugs. That's my guess as to the demise of the west.