Reminder that human are the only animal with ridiculous concepts like borders

Reminder that human are the only animal with ridiculous concepts like borders

Attached: dy3yDd3_d.jpg (640x640, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j_YD3PZ2gDk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because no ther animal marks out it’s own territory. You fucking imbecile.

When animals run into each other, they just kill the other

This. Of course liberals would want to be in the state of nature, bc they are too retarded to know what that entails

Attached: 1521046606094.jpg (600x510, 19K)

Leave society If you don't like social constructs. How ever if you choose to remain abide by the laws of the land that is hosting you.

he's right you know

Attached: 1520555601045.jpg (496x604, 56K)

Every aingle fucking animal that lives in packs has their own territory and fiercely defend it when stranger strays in.
Solitary animals mark their territory too.
Literally how retarded you meed to be to find this image inspiring

try to get by my border beach, you fucking stupid whales.

Aren't we missing the obvious here? None of those two are dogs. Sage.

>humans should cast aside all necessities of civilisation and degenerate to animals

k

Attached: coool.jpg (600x600, 57K)

tigers and dogs leave sent trails to keep other animals out of their land.

Go look up video of what happens when one group of chimpanzees encounters another.

Orcas actually have 4 different separate cultures, so they technically have borders too.

Crows also tend to form flocks with their own unique customs. There is evidence pointing to this.

literally shilling for civilizational Degeneracy

youtu.be/j_YD3PZ2gDk

Wew..

Attached: Screenshot_20180314-124701.png (1080x1920, 1.04M)

bravo

define animal. La creatura 56% is definitly more animal. Nazis are like 18% human and 82% Russian rape babies/ bongwogs. CIA Niggers are 0.18% human.

Attached: 1521051023319.jpg (640x424, 71K)

>being this retarded
Sage and report

Reminder that niggers are 10x more likely to kill you than whites.

Attached: BA15BFD2-B149-4796-9834-BAA46833B25C.jpg (960x675, 55K)

>what are wolf territories

Then what about the Gombe Chimpanzee War, or the fact that the Bonobo chimpanzee owe their lifestyle from the seclusion of their tribe from the neighboring wild chimpanzee whose behavior is downright savage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonobo

Get fucked faggot OP, animals are EXTREMELY territorial, they don't need border because the moment they BELIEVE you're stepping on THEIR territory you're in to a world of pain, and they won't give a shit if you surrender.

>Reminder that humans are the only animal with ridiculous concepts like [...]
>law and order
>basic decency
>hygiene
>society

Incorrect, animals fight over territory all the time, you fucking retard.

>No animals are territorial

You people keep proving that concentration camps are the only solution for you.

Temperature you fuckwit

see also, animals if anything, have even MORE of a concept of territory/space/homeland.

Case study: many animals migrate back to the place of their birth to spawn.

case study: many apes form warbands and patrol, make war, ect to preserve and aquire territory.

Humans are the only animal that encourages weakness in itself due to insanity.

Attached: 1513589902771.jpg (842x704, 110K)

All. Fucking. Fields.

>law and order

Utterly false, countless primates and mammals have shown sign of empathy for fallen tribesmate, even holding funerals of sort for alpha males that fell in battle against others competing males, which in turn imply an awareness of law & order as they saw the loss of the one upholding such thing as genuinely sad.

>basic decency

Lol nope, the entire social behavior of monkey is based around that concept, where those who aren't acting decently get reprimanded violently. Go read about the five monkey/monkey ladder experiment, really interesting read if you care about biology.

>hygiene

Lol wut, countless bird species clean themselves daily as to keep their feathers dustfree and to remove parasites. And that not even counting the fish species like the cleaner fish whose presence in a ecosystem can turn it upside down momentarily, with species that normally predate one another become passive as to get treated and cleaned out, or the species of bird who do just that for reptiles and mammals.

>society

Ants, monkey, elephants, hyena, in fact every single animal that act as a group naturally act as a society of sort, albeit a truly primitive one.

Sorry if you were sarcastic, still had to vent.

If you stumble across an elephant troop's territory and they find you, there's a real chance the bull male will slam you against a tree until you die and then drape your corpse over a branch as a warning.

>humans are more organized then whales

Wow. Blew my mind m8.

Yeah, because we are 10x smarter than any fucking animal

Holy shit you're the leafiest leaf ever. Kill yourself

Also the only species with government

k

Attached: whatever you say.png (638x386, 21K)

I'm genuinely curious as to why you post such threads OP? If you are in such opposition with what I would figure the majority here, why do you post?

Really, I feel the whole "no borders" thing is dumb for a lot of reasons. The people who support it are basically abandoning the social contract that protects them within the group. They're forsaking the group in favor of outsiders. That primal bit of myself buried deep inside tells me we should beat those people to death with rocks. We should jump them and pound them with our fists as they scream and howl and try to get away and just smash them into a heap of tenderized meat and shattered bones.

bet they'd notice if they cross into Japanese waters

I'm pretty sure gorillas defend their territory when another gorilla steps into it. He defends his children and gorilla wives. I saw a video on it I think it had a silverback or just an old gorilla sitting in a field.

>borders are socially constructed
Humpback whales swim in families, so...

Its a cognitive thing, you wouldnt understand. And animals have hunting grounds they patrol which could prove in rendering your argument is absurd.

Could you at least come up with something comprehensive, you dumb fuck? Honestly, '' the leafiest leaf ever'', obviously didn't took you long to come up with that. Now the question being is it the pinnacle of which you can provide as a counterpoint?

the bottom whale is nicely drawn, the one on the left is artistically poor

into the trash it goes

>obviously didn't took you long to come up with that.
No I'm busy at work, I figured that was succinct and to the point

false. egregiously, ignorantly, false

So you're just a retard browsing Sup Forums at work, Sup Forums of all place too, what a come back mate

You're a phoneposter, aren't you?

reminder that humans are the only animal with ridiculous concepts like healthcare

>Implying dogs don't mark their territory
>Implying trespassing on any wild animals territory is a sure way to get fucking ripped to shreds.
Left can't meme. It's beyond a joke and sad at this point.

> ALL FISH ARE THE SAME!

Well, it's kind of an abstract concept for a fish to have, don't you think? And again that doesn't mean that muh beautiful sea creatures live together harmoniously either, now does it?

Attached: YOOO.jpg (1224x817, 345K)

you seem to think that overspoiled pampered kids have any proper understanding of all that

chimps even go to war over territory and slaughter other troops in order to occupy their land.

Owls are very territorial.

Source: It's Make More Owls season in my state, the bastards are fighting it out loudly all night.

Raccoons are also territorial, depending on the abundance of food.

>You're a phoneposter, aren't you?
Well I'm not going to browse pol from my work pc obviously

Even squirrels are territorial enough to kill other squirrels for intruding.

Hope you get fired for browsing Sup Forums during work hours, you hypocrite jackass, since supposedly you're busy at work yet somehow find the time to post on Sup Forums.

Well, if that ain't your job in the first place, that is.

>There are two fields
>You forget one

Better start bringing more boa's into Florida since dumbfuck feels they're not an invasive species.

This. It's short and sweet and to the point, and manages to BTFO OP all the while.

Why would I get fired? I'm not allowed to ever look at my phone?

and that's why they go extinct

They are also the only one with assault rifles

Yup, sure thing. There are no geologic, hydrologic or biologic boundaries in the whole world except ones made by humans. Pic related is waters off the coast of Alaska.
>fucking
>morons

Attached: 26453_tumb_750Xauto-1000x480.jpg (1000x480, 38K)