GASSED

Some European nations got rid of the death penalty meanwhile in America we are going to gas people

koco.com/article/oklahoma-ag-announces-inert-gas-inhalation-as-primary-choice-of-execution/19434211

Attached: gas.png (543x369, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8
documentarytube.com/videos/how-to-kill-a-human-being-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call me when we put Jews in there

>(((Drudge)))
Oy gevalt goyim no!

Can everyone just go back to public hangings of murderers? It's so much easier than spending hundreds of thousands on a facility for gassing them.

>Some European nations

what European nation still has the death penalty? even Russia doesn't apply it anymore outside Britain.

It's actually a very painless and quick way to die via nitrogen asphyxiation. As someone who's looking for an exit plan, this was something I considered.

Death by oven is next

Based Okies! PoC must be gassed right now.

we should've started this a long time ago
we don't have a choice anyway, the major drug companies are either no longer producing the authorized drugs or are disallowing them from being used in that manner
seems a lot safer bet too; rely on oxygen deprivation which we know all humans need instead and can monitor instead of using some injection where people will have varying reactions due to their weight and other biological factors

Attached: drugs.png (773x1661, 448K)

Just bake them!

A few states already had gas chambers.
But the inmate has to specifically choose that over the lethal injection.

I personally prefer guillotine (passionate, entertaining) or long drop (sophisticated, reserved), but gas is not too bad after all.

why not just hang them? literally no cost beyond the rope. injections fail all the time, i doubt the gas will be 100% effective.

Bullets are even cheaper than gallows.

Because that's too English, just like Amerifats usually don't drink tea, when they do they throw the tea bag into sea first.

Good, lethal injection is way overcomplicated and unnecessarily risky. Miss the vein, get the dosage wrong, etc. It happens a not insignificant portion of the time.

Just stick a mask on them and leave it there until their brain shuts off. No panic response, no chance of failure, just painless removal from the world.

It's not the procedure that's expensive, it's the process leading up to it. The death penalty is a hugely expensive legal endeavor.

BASED

This. Why not just sentence the inmate to death row and then without ever knowing which night it will be, the criminal eventually gets a bullet in the back of his skull while sound asleep.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-14 at 9.08.03 PM.png (3360x2100, 237K)

>i doubt the gas will be 100% effective.

Yea they might stay alive with no oxygen who knows?

guillotines are actually quite humane and consistent, but they are incredibly messy as the heart still beats after the head is severed which makes for massive pools of blood
what entertained peasants in the past would horrify audiences today

hanging is very prone to error and will lead to painful strangulation and suffocation if it isn't done just right

I love my based state.

trial by oxygen deprivation

I want the death penalty back. Some people really do not deserve to drain taxes while living the comfy life in europe prison.

Inert gas inhalation is the ideal way to kill most mammals and birds. I'd argue it should be the only legal method of killing livestock but that's just like my opinion.

Attached: 1511243315601.jpg (808x1024, 101K)

Surprised they would ban this, but not Sup Forums itself

I agree. So much waisted money when we could just fucking take care of it in a second.

The Jews fear the Oklahoma

Attached: Oklahoma_Presidential_Election_Results_2016.png (350x184, 26K)

More states are backing away from lethal injection because they are struggling to get supplies for them as more companies are banning their use for death row, and attempts to use different stuff for lethal injections have gone horribly wrong. Look up : Midazolam, that shit isn't working but some states have tried using it.

Should have just stuck to the gallows.

what entertained peasants in the past would horrify audiences today

Not only peasants but everybody was entertained in the past, what happened later on? Why attitude towards to it changed? The Jews?

Fucking this. I'll cry laughing

Belarus

This article is considered hate speech in UK.
> pic very related

Attached: 343FED35-6219-4419-9306-D57DB173FF52.jpg (640x1095, 59K)

Easily a Clause 7 detention.

Enter China

The memes are crossing over into real life.

Attached: 1521049661398.png (800x388, 107K)

Guillotine was the preferred method in France for 200 years and was practiced in Germany til '45.
Why did we stop using it? It was the solution to "inhumane executions".

Attached: 1487133102387.jpg (800x850, 69K)

The head doesn't die instantly. You have a few seconds of being just a head before you die when you get guillotined.

No, the whole site is blocked here. Guessing its limited to America

same here, Nitrogen asphyxiation looks like the most peaceful way to go..

Attached: 60849.jpg (429x550, 43K)

Big deal, bullets ain't getting cheaper

That’s a Good Thing.

>That’s a Good Thing.
Is it though?

Just have the state buy a mil surplus Makarov, if it killed a shit ton of commies execution style, it can kill criminals too. Cheap and available. problem solved.

Getting it ready for the kikes

I mean who cares, they've already been sentenced to death, surely they've had enough time for some mental preparation

Attached: 1517693942837.jpg (960x960, 91K)

American double standards. They can gas criminals, but as soon as Assad does it...

>i doubt the gas will be 100% effective.
at 100% saturation is is 100% lethal.

i love living in oklahoma. we have the best roads in the country. and the best public school teachers.

I guess that's one argument.

Is it really? You can reuse the same rope for several hangings, but you can not use the same bullet more than once.

uk is becoming more cucked and america jus keeps winning

m so sad pol

>caring if some nog that brutally raped and murdered Stacy feels in his last seconds of life
Cuckboy

youtube.com/watch?v=Hgjqrm343O8

you should tell Elon that.

Fuck it. Kill them by remote detonation of an explosive device. Just have the witnesses sit really far away with goggles, earmuffs, and a blast shelter and have such a huge payload that it's instant, painless, and complete. Reduce them to space dust in a microsecond.

Fuck the attention whoring teachers. The roads are a different story. Both are linked to the completely retarded state legislatures.

this is a painless and cheap way to go.
>I worked in refining for a few years
>catalyst loading was done under inert atmospheres by people wearing SCBA's, very dangerous work
>certain other tasks were always under inert atmosphere as well and N2 gas is used all over the place to safe equipment out
>Had a buddy that nearly died from a breathing air hose being hooked to N2 supply
>the jackass hole watch had the O2 meter sitting outside of the vessel
>He was doing welding inspection, next thing he knew he got drowsy and then people were over the top of him trying to wake him up
>nearly died, estimated oxygen in bottom of vessel got down to around 5%

He said he didn't feel any pain, just went to sleep essentially. Lucky he didn't have any long term side effects. Very painless way to die.

Id prefer feeding them to lions and tigers like the Romans used to.

Not creepy.
I watched a Channel 4 pro suicide documentary when Terry Pratchett found out he had dementia and was shilling for euthanasia being legalised where they filmed an assisted suicide at Veritas.
This old guy had some disease and his fat wife wanted his life insurance money (God knows why they'd pay). He eventually took the poison laced sugar cube and water drink AND IMMEDIATELY CHANGED HIS MIND AND BEGAN TO PANIC. His wife bear hugged him smothering his panicking face into her chest and in about a minute he'd gone.
Terry Pratchett didn't suicide and later said that his illness wasn't as bad as he had thought it would be.
The fucking state of channel 4 shilling for killing people. They really need to swallow the sugar lump themselves.

Attached: IMG_2878.jpg (634x536, 81K)

Can you dumb fuckers read?
"INERT GAS", aka, non-reactive gas, like Nitrogen.

Its cheaper than rope, cheaper than a bullet.
The air is 70% nitrogen.

It is cheap, it is effective, it's non-painful (literally induces euphoria before death).

They should have done this shit 50 years ago.

charge them for the bullet then
>chicom intensifies

It's so obvious isn't it.
The problem has been that no medical people will associate themselves with killing, but I did think you had a surgeon general (?) that really should have come up with this long ago.

>You can reuse the same rope for several hangings,

No, you can't.
Each weight and height class requires a different length of rope to ensure the subject does not just suffocate, and doesn't get beheaded by the rope, but instead has their neck broken by the drop.

New ropes should be used for EACH hanging to ensure they have not become loose or elastic with age and wear.

Are you suicidal or homicidal?

BRING
BACK
MOTHER
FUCKING
FIRING
SQUADS

This is America god fuckit. We use our guns.

Attached: 1508546597103.jpg (680x680, 32K)

I think you're probably right though.
If you care about doing the job properly it sounds like the way to go about it.

>giving a corrupt government the ability to kill its citizens

Attached: brainlet.png (403x448, 53K)

you don't even need a medical professional.
You just need a machine to generate nitrogen from the atmosphere.

Sell the oxygen to hospitals, use the nitrogen for executions and arc welding.

Executions take place in an enclosed space with a known volume, and you use a quick release to dump nitrogen into the chamber while removing normal air.

Once you know the quantity to replace the atmosphere in an empty room, you know what to do. Any fool can follow the directions.

>beheaded by the rope

Attached: 1519496000231.jpg (732x663, 44K)

Execution by firing squad is an honorable death fit for a soldier not some common criminal piece of shit.

Yet another reason the US is the best country on Earth.

They get natural life sentences for 3 x shoplifting.
One typical case I saw was a guy who got 15 years for borrowing his mums car while she was at work.
They rape each other in their jails and all have the AIDS in the bum.
It's not civilised.
But this is the effect of immigration. This is what you get as the rewards of greed.

Attached: IMG_2876.jpg (601x600, 69K)

documentarytube.com/videos/how-to-kill-a-human-being-2

Watched a documentary on the death sentence years ago, where they discussed nitrogen induced asphyxia as a humane method of execution that doesn't rely on expensive poisons or skilled medical experts.

They also go into firing squads, hanging, electric chairs, etc.

Every argument AGAINST nitrogen is that it's "too kind" to the criminal.
I disagree. The point is to remove them from the world, not make them suffer. Suffering is what prison is for.

If you can think of this I wonder why they didn't for so long. You're right, it's like getting gas at the dentist.

Will this be before we feed them to eagles and wolves or afterwards?

pretty much. you can use off the shelf redundant industrial O2 meters as part of controls/design as well to make sure nothing gets fucked up.

People on death row spend the majority of their life in prison on death row so they suffer then die.

I'm for it but with the amount of appeals necessary and the cost of public defenders walking the inmate through the years long appeals process it costs more than just letting them rot in prison for their whole life.

its like another shoah!

Attached: 1500676340567.jpg (255x214, 15K)

Wow. Too kind.
So there's definitely a sadistic reason behind them retaining the electric chair.
It's a bad world.
Our prisons are becoming like yours with 3rd word migrants filling them.
We were better off staying on a poorer slower road to wealth.
I'll have a look at that documentary before I go to bed shortly.

I always thought that death row inmates should be placed under the booster nozzle of a space rocket during take off. I can’t think of a more humane, based, and effective method of execution

I wonder if that whinge saves the Jew from capital punishment ..?
Who wants a reputation for gassing Jews (present company excepted).

Executing people is kinda morbid. They should use laughing gas to keep the mood light

>Mfw space x launches a new rocket
>200 death row inmates incinerated instantly
>World a better place, no need to deal with the remains

This is a wonderful idea. I would watch every rocket launch. There would be a TV station devoted to death penalty/space exploration.

>britain tells others that their justice system is fucked up and blames immigration
I couldn't keep a straight face just thinking that over.

America: "Hanging is cruel and unusual punishment, electrocuting or gassing people is much more humane."

Mix the ideas - incinerate the inmates on laughing gas so you have hundreds of laughing convicted murderers being incinerated via rocket fuel. It's perfect. Thanks Sup Forums

We need more gassings worldwide if anything, starting with the jews

Jews love their gas.

>even Russia doesn't apply it anymore outside Britain.

Attached: 1504002676926.png (620x445, 469K)

>laughing gas
Considering that's nitrous oxide, and Oklahoma is gassing people with nitrogen...

Lol.

So it shouldn't be a problem to mix a little in then right?

The Rope is for common criminal pieces of shit. Gas is for Lab Rats and Jews.

I'm no chemist, but I think that N2 + O2 does not magically create 2NO.

I got a better idea.

Attached: 226.png (669x1192, 830K)

we all know the real solution

Attached: Gladiators1.jpg (800x521, 126K)