Britain is the BIGGEST SHITHOLE IN THE WORLD

Okay, so obviously modern day Sweden and Germany are in the running, but Britain is worse. Let's examine the fucking evidence, shall we?

1) Britain has an epidemic of slimy, foul-smelling Muslim pedophiles molesting THOUSANDS of British school children in disgusting takeaways and council estates, with full knowledge and complicity of their police and local councils.
2) Nobody cares about this. Media barely covers it. Politicians are going apeshit over some scumbag who got poisoned, they dont say a word about the rape of white children.
3) Britain literally has statues of Nelson Mandella, more people shed tears over fucking Greenfell than Rotherham or any of the terrorist attacks, and their police are utterly degenerate twerking with baboons at the Notting Hill Carnival (you've seen the pictures)
4) If you do criticize what is going on, we've seen what happens. You will be BANNED from the country at the border, or if you go to speakers corner (supposedy the be all and end all of free speech) police will remove you.

Honestly... Russia. Please NUKE IT

Attached: shithole.jpg (800x431, 63K)

also the sky is grey all the time here

that too

As an American I can say with 100% certainty speaking on behalf of every American that we don't support Britain or France. Both of you can go fuck yourselves and shove nails up your dick holes for all we care

when the last time merry old England had a man in charge? Every time I look over, it's some old lady

Attached: Nick Cruz on his Lambretta.jpg (650x746, 99K)

excellent choice

I really wonder what would happen if Britain cared about a million rape victims half as much as it cares about one greasy Russian colonel who sold state secrets and received his just punishment for it.

who fucking knows. they are all messed up in the head. you'd be insane to have a child there

The most funny thing is that this loser government wants Russia to give evidence that they didn't do that.
That's unlawfully.

>be me
>Normal Anglo
>baker
>try to buy flour and eggs
>"oi ya cheeky wanker'. Where's that bloody egg license an' flour license ya twat?"
>fumbles for both licenses
>notices combination and screeches:
>"OI, YOU CAN'T MAKE BREAD WITHOUT A LICENSE! WHERE'S YOUR BLOODY BREAD LICENSE!?"
>cries internally while getting bread license
>leaves
>fumbles
>drops flour and eggs
>eggs break and flour bag splits; they're so fragile
>get done for throwing flour and eggs
>mfw

Attached: fuck.jpg (720x720, 52K)

>By the way, please nuke us

Attached: kill_me_pls.jpg (449x717, 49K)

lol we had thatcher in the 90s and Theresa may only for 2 years so far, the rest were all men

pls, send nukes

Attached: hurting.jpg (736x878, 58K)

fuck off shariablue

>Meme flag has no weight.

>biggest shithole in the world
>not some backwater sub saharan failed state
We’re a shithole but not the biggest in the world, also Germany isn’t a shithole and is the second best country in Europe

>Implying
oh so you care about us now
Good

>didn't pay tv licence
>front door gets volleyed off its hinges

ello ello you cheeky wanker you need a license for that license

meme flag so im guessing this is some eastern european shithole

Pls send help

>no
>"YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE"

Attached: 2.png (398x628, 452K)

cheers mate