BEAKO THREAD

daughteru > waifu

Why not both?

because Re:Zero is suffering and someday Subaru will probably have to choose.

Beako is daughteru and waifu all in one. Also best gurl.

>pick me up

heart boner

Beako's granny voice turns me on like Kuroko

Doesn't she have feelings for Julius? Can't wait to see Subaru get NTR'd by him.

she's valiantly resisting them like a good girl.

[x] Splooge on her face.

How does one acquire cute daughters like what Subaru has?

Return by death until you get the Beako route right.

How often does Subaru pull on her twintails?

Satomi Arai is a miracle of the universe.

>daughteru
that piece of shit ainĀ“t a daughter. fucking annoying brat, hope it dies

Was it wrong for me to watch this series with my younger brother?

How old is your younger brother? What did he think of it?

Two years younger than me, so 23. It was basically the first anime he ever watched, too, unless you count DBZ.
He was hype for White Whale subjugation and said Rem was his waifu after "that" episode, so I guess he liked it.

you seem unhappy and stressed, user.

Not him but Beatrice was terrible to Subaru. How quickly people forget that.

she was, but she was also suicidal and lonely and just wanted to be left alone to wallow in it. at risk of turning this into another waifu thread, so was rem.

beako is a great spirit!

Pay him no mind he just hates nice things

no one cosplay as beako, why?

Legs

is the manga worth reading if i enjoyed the anime and want more? or is it pretty much the same

the manga is an adaptation of the light novel and is not caught up with the anime. it's like an in between of the anime and light novel. it has more detail than the anime and less than the light novel. but it visually shows subaru's and other character's emotions like the anime and gives you some of subaru's inner dialogue like the light novel.

does butterfly pupils mean go?

It's obvious visual shorthand for the butterfly effect, which is why her mother Echidna also wears a butterfly hairpin.

Now, does anyone have the widest image size from the Shiro Neko collab? They took the page and all the image files down, I apparently didn't download them earlier like I should have.

That sounds like a comment from a guy who likes to recieve anal from a bitch with a strapon

What when i only read till arc 4 did it happen in arc 5or 6 ?

Who is best boy, and why is it Despair? Oh, and that's what the Sin of Tristitia should actually be in English, in case you're wondering.
Arc 5. Julius has a blessing that makes him attractive to spirits.

Nothing wrong with liking Rem

Anyhow, it could also be translated as Sorrow. It and a bunch of other things, like Acedia, were smushed together to make the modern Sloth. But yeah, repeating "Despair" or "Sorrow" is less of a mouthful than Tristitia

What was with her making a pact with Subaru to protect him until the 5th day?

She intentionally left the wording vague so that she would have to protect him forever?? And even outside the mansion???? Why would she do that for some random crazy motherfucker?

She doesn't like seeing people die or feeling responsible for it.

Is it worth it to read whatever translated LN's there are? Is there any info on season 2 at all?

>Tristitia
how is it pronounced? tuh.rees-tee-shia?

>Is it worth it to read whatever translated LN's there are?
there's only WN translated, since jewpress has the liscence on the LN and all translated LNs have been taken down.
i'd say it's worth it. just remember that subaru is a bit of a bigger asshole in the web novel than in the light novel or anime.
>Is there any info on season 2 at all?
zero to none

No fucking clue, but you could google it. But when it comes down to it, it's basically depression.

Now, I had a random thought that I need to check out, since Subaru never made a magic contract with Roswaal in the LN. Does Roswaal actually have one of those sorts of magic contracts with Ram in this version?

That also reminds me that Subaru apparently didn't know Ram was going to be involved in the Garfiel fight in the LN, instead of deliberately recruiting her. That's kind of irrelevant, except in terms of how lucky he got there.

i need more images for my beako folder

Daughter thread?

Do you need to shove your garbage waifu and her kid into every thread?

Yes

Hes a faggot tripfag, just ignore and dont respond. He believe Clannad is the best anime and doesnt contribute anything to the board.

They were taken down?