Aren't you just sick of the dog whistles?

Aren't you just sick of the dog whistles?

Don't you wish these aristocrats would just come out and say they have an issue with white displacement?

Attached: Dogwhistlers.jpg (1324x1236, 371K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsOdNcSlMN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Given the current climate, its best to stay in the closet. Especially consider that three of *pic related* makes millions.

Then don't watch them. Its not like they are shoved down your throat like CNN.

>everyone who argues better than I can is simply disingenuous

The narcissism of you people.

Also, whites are so beautiful.

Felix should dump that spaghetti nigger of a girlfriend and impregnate Taylor Swift.

Attached: pewdiepie-taylor-swift-dms.jpg (320x436, 29K)

Felix needs to dump the greasy italian and breed with Swift.

Yes.

Yea cause the climate is gonna get better eventually.

and get destroyed by Zionists? lol

Can you explain me how Taylor Swift is based? I don't listen to her song. Inb4 lurk more.

Yeah she has pink hair now. That's a bad sign.

She doesn't get political and the leftists hate her for it. That's about it. The leftists hate that they can't use her as a political mouthpiece.

So she's not a crazy feminist? Waifu material.

Attached: tsTays swedish dream.jpg (1024x768, 93K)

She also made a great music video about how wonderful colonial Africa was. Said video contained exactly zero niggers.
Goes on dates with lots of stars, but breaks up cause doesn't like to have sex (apparently she's weirdly celibate).
Never dated a shit skin or kike which is remarkable given her industry.
Until her last album, none of her songs called for degeneracy (making her completely unique in pop music)
More tenuous, but.. Looks What You Made Me Do could be interpreted as being forced to vote for Trump, but that one is more tenuous.

P.S. Wildest Dreams (the one about Africa) seems to me to be quite obviously a eulogy for the British Empire and how much it is missed. American whamen pining for the Imperial chad.

No look what you made me do was about Kanye and her haters

Nigger tier drama, yes. reeeing about "what you made me do" seemed an interesting choice of words. More importantly were the first 4 lines. She voted for Trump, refused to go full retard and endorse Hillary, doesn't race mix, knows that the world belongs to Europe.

reviewbrah is a master intellectual amongst us

Attached: samestruggle.png (454x469, 499K)

I support the motion

You fucking morons don't know how persuasion works
>"NAME THE JEW!!!!!!!!!11!!1!1!!"
Learn from your enemy you fucking retards. Subtlety is what works. You need to slowly wear people down. Why do you think Obama was "against" fags getting married in 2008? He wasn't but he knew it wasnt time yet. You're probably one of those idiots that shows up to protests larping as a fucking nazi. everyone like you is bad for white people and should end yourself.

Attached: 1497583606120.png (812x802, 1.38M)

>Don't you wish these aristocrats would just come out and say they have an issue with white displacement?

not at all
taytay is doing much better being undercover

Attached: what did she mean by this.jpg (1800x1200, 293K)

Haha, I love all these people saying

>And what? Get fired, get ostracized?

So apparently to Sup Forums, Taylor Swift, Pewde - whatever the fuck, and Tucker can just keep on pretending, not naming the Jew and so on. But when Jordan Peterson does it - how dare he! He's controlled opposition! He's a dirty kike!

Peterson has done more to redpill and educate than these e-celebs ever will.

Attached: tenor (9).gif (330x166, 2.24M)

Isn't Taylor Smift a no talent bitch now, I mean have you listened to her latest album?
Plus she's as loose as strechy jim, not wahmen rolemodel.

She mostly stays out of the spotlight with politics, but she had "republicans do it better" on her MySpace way back. Obviously opinions can change, but at least she isn't acting like the rest of hollywood.

in that shake it off video, she looks at the twerking niggers with the perfect combination of contempt and amusement you only get to experience when visiting a black country

I wish Tucker would bring Kevin MacDonald on his show at least once. Wolf Blitzer brought fucking David Duke on a while back, even if Tucker cucks out he's still a reasonable guy.

Pewdiepie isn't an alt-right dog whistler, he's a liberalists, he's been in touch with Sargon since the incident.

Attached: PewdsTheLiberalists.jpg (1000x618, 98K)

Don't ruin this for them user.

What you think that's going to stop user from making daily pewd threads because he "is redpilling the youth?".
Come on those guys do this shit for a living.

He's still /ourally/.

More like, /ourgay/ but still he's pro freedom of speech and that's nice to see now a days with shit like ricegums and the paul brothers being popular.

wont work out. pic related.

Attached: 1.png (1018x487, 329K)

>whites are so beautiful

nah

Attached: 1504725903377.gif (300x512, 1.9M)

she's posts on Sup Forums

This.
Nowanddays you just have to not be a self hating white and you qualify for a diehard following.

No she doesn't my gay, that shit over on Sup Forums years back was just coincidence.

based taytay

Attached: t A Y T a Y.gif (375x211, 1.99M)

>Sup Forums

sir please
our tay tay has much better taste than that

Attached: IMG_0409.png (749x534, 494K)

didn't ReviewBrah died tho?

>trying to black indonesian cigarette collecting board
nasty jiggling in inappropriate regions.

Peterson actively derides white nationalists. Taylor Seift has never done this.

Meredith

Does anyone here seriously believe there are dog whistles in Swift's music? She is a Hollywood degenerate.

They hsould all do it at the same time

is it supposed to look good, cuz it definitely doesn't

Reviewbrah is the answer.

>hollywood

Attached: 65778894.png (625x773, 111K)

shes fucking PERFECT in everyway god damn. She flirts without even fucking trying fuck.

Attached: Taylor_swift_christmas.png (500x418, 228K)

Leave Swift alone

What? Sup Forums?
Because it's sure as hell ain't Sup Forums, you know what I'm saying?
It sure ain't Sup Forums You know what I'm saying??
It SURE ain't /fa/ YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING???

tucker carlson probably makes millions also.

Pewdiepie fucks Emma Blackery on the side.

Review brah doesn't slip up often, but make no mistake. He is infusing food reviews with nigger hate.

Very subtle that one. We know what he means when he says "nicely dressed" or "slightly conservative". This guy is dogwhistling.

i'm not sure what it is that you're saying

Attached: IMG_0410.jpg (600x676, 134K)

liberalistism is an alt-right subsidiary now mate

>face social castigation
>stay silent and retain wealth and social status
Gee it’s almost like there’s a (((reason))) they haven’t come out.

and you just know she has a beautiful heather smitten fortune cookie, with Piccolo's playing and a personal butterfly flittering about around her cooty
>is it truly wrong to have these thoughts tho?

She's like 6'2 in heels and he's a manlet. It would never work out.

Man I cant believe pewdiepie is 5'9

This

Attached: tsopisafag.jpg (1080x1080, 442K)

So the Litmus test is simply "not deriding white nationalists"? By that metric - Justin Bieber is /ourguy/.

Reviewbrah measures his value in the love of his adoring fans. For that reason he is a billionaire.

Bitch, none of us were gifted shit. Take it down a notch.

top kek

JB is fine in Sup Forums's book

How is reviewbrah repilled?

>Andy Warski
>Alt-right

Sorry mate, but Andy is in it for them shekels.

youtu.be/VsOdNcSlMN0

he supported Trump but never came out and said it, said something like "I think any intellectually honest people who care about the rule of law in this country will realize there's only one choice in this election" or something to that effect

Love reviewbrah

Why would they do that now? Isn’t it best to do it when it really count?

Attached: 1519896287937.png (500x913, 270K)

If you live in a European country you could literally get jailed for saying shit like that

He needs to dump that spaghettinigger he's with and hook up with Queen Tay already

Attached: princess_taytay.jpg (1335x1000, 192K)

*white genocide

fixed it

Attached: 1467983151336.jpg (470x626, 33K)

>ReviewBrah and The Supreme Gentleman
I'd cream tbqh

Attached: 8fj4jf874.jpg (407x482, 23K)

Taylor's height difference compared to the average woman is the same difference as a 6'3'' man compared to an average man. This is especially impressive when you consider the fact that womens' heights cluster around their mean much more than men cluster around their's. This makes her nearly a giant among women. In addition, she is very pretty, probably one of the prettiest famous people in the world, and a very talented singer, song writer, and pop star. She is also a great business woman, as well.

>tfw you will never be tall enough to date Taylor Swift.

nah son, she was definitely a Sup Forumstard a few years ago. No idea if she's on this site at all anymore.

Attached: 8675309.jpg (2029x2421, 657K)

bitch, are you retarded?

Attached: OHOHRETARDALERT.gif (493x342, 393K)

I unironically love all the people in that picture. The right is outnumbered 100 to 1 in media so i support any soldiers we have

You think I'm kidding? 60 year old ladies getting sniped for "hate speech" against Muslims on Facebook every week, and even if you ignore state tyranny some fucking Anarchist fuckhead will throw pipe bombs through your window at night, especially if you are a public person

It evens out

They do.

The UK is pretty bad too although not as bad. I have relatives in Sweden who tell me all sorts of terrifying shit. She put something up on Facebook about migrants and her friends attacked her viciously and pressured her to take her posts down, the police fortunately weren't involved. How wonderful, she invested time to become a citizen in a country that's soon gonna go to shit.

"official" numbers are always exaggerated, i think she's closer to 5'8 or 5'9, judging by pic related
on heels and she's still quite a bit shorter than karlie (6'2)

Attached: 015.jpg (2100x2923, 980K)

lmao I only imagine choosing Sweden out of all the countries to move to, putting effort in to learn the language etc and then it just goes to shit

Stupid fucking mistakes man

Attached: 1520969232371.webm (640x640, 1.36M)

Taylor Swift is partially of Italian ancestry. Kind of recent, too. What are your problems with Italians?

Attached: roman_cohors_reformata.gif (160x210, 13K)

This shit right here

I know. They could've picked Norway.

>dogwhistles
the latest dogwhistle is that apparently "globalist = Jew", which, while they do suspiciously overlap a ton, globalist is a political position, it's not a fucking anti-semitic epithet

The liberals are going crazy recoding all potential talking points against them into expressions of pure bigotry and destroying language as a result. They're not worth the time spent paying attention to them.

I mean, if you're a Swedish citizen and speak the language moving to another Scandinavian country is very easy, should probably do so as soon as possible though because once shit starts hitting th fan that won't be possible. I'm just sticking around to hijack a free degree first

OP you are such a faggot

I agree. Norway seems like a good choice. Now she's the refugees. I need to flee the UK but don't know where.

i wish they would show their racism openly, so they can be removed from any public platform of ideas. that's the only way they will stop spewing their poison everywhere.

good job sven, bleed the system while you can
just come to burgerland. youll at least find a nice new england or midwestern community

you guys are getting taken over by Hispanics though, although it's still better than britain, that might actually happen one day, i might move there

Attached: 8144909e0be444a8953108714e8ca1e9_19.jpg (400x223, 15K)