Zersetzung/GS General

Everyone on this board who talks about subversion or the JQ, or criticizes Israel is at risk of being placed into the Zersetzung Program, AKA G*ng Stalking. This is not a LARP post, Zersetzung was used extensively in East Germany, and today's modern high tech society is one big spy state. This program has historical precedent and I've noticed many users on here have symptoms, MODS plz don't delete this thread this program has historical/political precedent and it's being used in Western Nations today to police Global Communism. Feel free to discuss, be warned there will be DUDE SCHIZOPHRENIA shills, but this thread is A MAJOR topic not being discussed and it needs to be at large on here

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zersetzung
>stopgangstalkingcrimes.com/affidavit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=F2FpNrv-Fw8 [Open] [Open

Attached: 20150523_USD001_0.jpg (595x335, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuRM7XJdjWw
youtube.com/watch?v=bqgvQ88KGLs
youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g
fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article69339482.html
newswithviews.com/community_policing/community_policing.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We gotta get this moving this is the most serious offense to Western Civilization we've seen to date

some fitting music here
>youtube.com/watch?v=YuRM7XJdjWw
>youtube.com/watch?v=bqgvQ88KGLs

Attached: 1484838756879.png (1200x720, 232K)

The only thing you could accomplish by making these threads is making a small number of people paranoid about gangstalking. You won't convince anyone but the most timid of Sup Forumssters to stop talking about their beliefs.

>I said inb4 schizophrenia
>now everyone has to completely ignore any critical thoughts about my claims
really made me think

bump

It's important that this remains an issue on this board, it is a means of political/social torture to dissidents.

Attached: Louvre-Statue-Kill-The-Snake-Greek-Greek-God-1781060.jpg (848x1280, 247K)

I think that this thread is a psyop directed at schizophrenic anons, designed to spiral them down a pathway of delusion and paranoia.

It's a essentially being followed right? Or am I missing something? Everyone should always expect to be constantly monitored in this era, so what makes gangstalking special? Do they do shit to your property?

It's alot of smoke and mirrors but it involves smear campaigns, spying by neighborhood watches, there are random skits played on you that include personal tidbits about your life subliminally. Click some of the stuff on the OP, especially the YouTube video Dr Karlstrom is pretty in the ballpark on this subject

Attached: 1507889168135.jpg (1753x2999, 839K)

you just have to not care

It's an ongoing thing. I've been kikestalked since my Bernie days on r3ddit. My ISP (google of all things) is in it too.

From what I can gather, the idea is that individuals in your community are paid by the government to follow you and "act weird" around you to upset you. They don't physically harm you or your property.

For example, the OP was last night (in another thread he started about this), was claiming that if a car in front of you stops at a stop sign for too long, it is gang stalking, and they are doing it to "get inside your head".

It's really delusional and paranoid stuff.

I'm not saying it's impossible that the government could follow someone if they had reason to, but the types of things described as being part of this gangstalking phenomenon are really pretty absurd. There are videos on youtube of people who are very clearly mentally ill screaming at random postal workers who are delivering parcels, saying stuff like "STOP STALKING ME I KNOW THE GOVERNMENT SENT YOU!". These videos are posted by the OP as "proof" that gangstalking is real.

As I mentioned in my post above, I think this thread is actually a psoyop to destabilize anons who are already prone to mental illness of one kind or another, to plant "gangstalking seed", so to speak.

Provide one shred of objective evidence, please. People saying they "feel like it's happening" is not evidence.

If there are entire neighborhoods spying on people, or city-wide smear campaigns, or people being hired to "do random skits to fuck with you subliminally", there would be a paper trail. That is a huge coordinated effort of human activity you are describing.

Provide evidence that these people have been contracted to do this.

>Individuals are being flagged and placed on community notification lists. This is happening without the targets knowledge.
> In many countries these community notifications are being used by companies and others to target innocent individuals such as whistle-blowers, the outspoken, etc. >In conjunction with these notifications, companies and others are in some cases using a practice that was used in the former soviet union called the psychiatric reprisal. >This is used as a means of retaliation, blacklisting, silencing, or controlling members of society. >Once on the notification system, warnings about the targets are sent out to every individual the target comes in contact with, thus poisoning their associations, and socially annexing the targeted individual.

Full Definition

Gang Stalking is a systemic form of control, which seeks to destroy every aspect of a Targeted Individuals life. Once a target is flagged a notification is sent out to the community at large, and the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities that they are in.

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 7K)

>the target is followed around 24/7 by the various communities
So entire communities of human being stop having a life, stop going to work, stop going to school, stop raising their children, all so that they can "follow a targeted individual around and act weird to fuck with them subliminally".

This doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

My favorite thread.

Attached: what a wonder.png (860x720, 594K)

The community notifications will go out to various places. Apartment rentals, future employers, stores and communities where the target visits, will be notified. Doctors offices, fire departments, police, etc. A covert investigation might also be opened, and electronic, means used by the civilian spies/snitches as part of the overt and covert monitoring and surveillance process.

Individuals can be flagged designating them as having a history of aggressive or inappropriate behavior. This notification system will follow the target if they move, change jobs, visit other areas. It let’s the community believe that the target is a person who needs to be watched or monitored.

Gang Stalking is experienced by the Targeted Individual as psychological attack, that is capable of immobilizing and destroying them over time. The covert methods used to harass, persecute, and falsely defame the targets often leave no evidence to incriminate the civilian spies.

It’s similar to workplace mobbing, but takes place outside in the community. It called Gang Stalking, because groups of organized community members stalk and monitor the targets 24/7.

Many Targeted Individuals are flagged, harassed and placed under surveillance in this way for months or even years before they realize that they are being targeted by an organized protocol of harassment.

What happens during this monitoring and surveillance is very similar to what happened to many innocent individuals in the former East Germany or Activists and Dissidents in Russia. Many innocent people in the former East Germany would be targeted by the state, and then their friends, family, and the community at large would be used to monitor, prosecute, and harass them. The same persecutions and harassment’s are now happening in democratic countries.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 34K)

Once a person is flagged or has a warning marker placed on their file, the community becomes hypervigilant, and within this structure there is a targeted and illegal protocol of harassment that happens. Electronic means are used to monitor, harass and torture the target. When the target tries to describe what is happening to them, it sounds as if they have had a mental breakdown. The reality is electronic means are being used to make it appear as if the target has had a breakdown.

Attached: 1501128377994.jpg (509x339, 18K)

Bump

Attached: Bateman.jpg (500x385, 33K)

Well there are two options here:
1) Shut up. Yeah, fuck off.
2) Flood the net with so much shit we'll bankrupt them. We shall drown them in our piss!

This thread make anyone else feel sleepy?

Attached: 1494322464275.gif (600x338, 200K)

Yawwwwn. Yah tired, very tired

Attached: download (2).jpg (218x232, 17K)

Wtf I hate white people now?

That's what I was saying.

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=SkktSQNP5-g
Totally normal. Nothing to see here. It's just "schizophrenia", goys, Incidentally the guy who filmed this was found dead in his blazing home not long after he tweeted that the police were coming to kill him.
>fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article69339482.html

It's not hard to network with smartphones and groups, and make a community, or Communities (meaning any group of people, IE fast food workers, or police are a community) angry at a person, and act out against them. They don't need to be followed systematically, but a network of constant alerting and location dropping via smart phones/social media platforms. It would be instantaneous, and extremely effective with little to no resources, only maintaining a regional Network to ensure the hegel Dialetic synthesis against the individual, remains hostile. They're like Commissars, the ground level people don't understand the bigger scheme. The Masons don't understand that Antifa are doing this exact same shit, just in different regions of the country wherever there is inluence. Here is a great read from retired LEO of this whole thing unfolding and how it relates to global communism. This article is right after 9/11

newswithviews.com/community_policing/community_policing.htm

>These videos are posted by the OP as "proof" that gangstalking is real.
OP has posted one video and it's not what you described. CIAnigger copypasta detected.

You're my favorite.

Attached: 1520960411464.jpg (515x419, 164K)

Bump