Tokyo Ghoul

YOOOOOOOOO ISHIDA YOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/3BOOJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tokyo ghoul is still a thing? Whats the point in watching past the 2nd season?

What am I looking at here?

Is that the real Kaneki, also why doesn't Furuta smile anymore?

thefuck? are you autist?

Literally godzilla

what is the significance
looks like tree roots or some shit to me

>what's the point in watching the second season
FTFY, I seriously hope you're trolling btw.

look like arms to me

Holy shit so furuta is inside it and taking over.

They're human bodies that are being half reborn from his kagune. Don't worry though, they're born without souls and thus aren't real or alive.

Is this a joke?

Now he's just copying I Am A Hero

ShinG is different
fifth form implies new life born from goji.
metaphorically implies lasting generational consequences of radiation poisoning affecting new childbirths

No?

Read the latest chapter then.

I suggest you do the same...

Can someone post the HQ scans of the worm and the last page?

The one where Furuta is clearly not inside Kaneki; he is outside, alive, and regenerating from having half of his body ripped off while he has a pleasant chat with Ui about trying to revive dead people from Kaneki's now godlike kagune. The people coming out of Kaneki's kagune are just more failed revivals, and we know for a fact that Furuta wasn't inside of it. I have no idea how you came to the conclusion that Furuta's inside and taking over.

imgur.com/a/3BOOJ

user's brain not work gud nemore

Will Furuta killing Talker force Kaneki to revive her and in the process, he will revive many others as well?

>revive Touka, but can't revive the baby
I could see that happening.

Talker is literally inside Kaneki's kakuja and Furuta fucked off now that he got what he wanted.
Are all of you AnToukafags this fucking dumb?

>Furuta drives Kaneki crazy attempting to get him to resurrect shit for some reason
>Does something to push him even farther over the edge
I mean he might try but it would be fucking stupid also
>anyone getting close to Talker while Kaneki is in this state
unlikely

Kaneki didn't have the kakugan on the end portrait before, did he?

>Talker is literally inside Kaneki's kakuja
Possible, but I don't think anything suggests it. We just saw her in a blod-soaked room standing still looking traumatized, which is safest to assume it's the room she was just about to die in, after Kaneki killed everyone in it except her. We don't know what anything would look like if theoretically they were absorbed into Kaneki right now, but there's nothing to suggest that is what happened to Touka.

He did, this is the one without a kakugan.
Try looking at where she's standing. She's surrounded by large, fleshy organical structures and a pod to the side. If the baby got hurt then it's most likely Kaneki's fault. An old poem implied that he would attack his child.

Mutsuki: Prepare for trouble!
Aura: Make it double!
Mutsuki: To protect tokyo from devastation!
Aura: To kill all ghouls within our nation!
Mutsuki: To denounce the evils of truth and love!
Aura: To extend our edge to the stars above!
Mutsuki: Fluid
Aura: edge
Mutsuki: Team job,jobber at the speed of light!
Aura: Surrender now,or prepare to fight!
Ishida: That's right!

Russkies are saying that Kaneki took the baby inside one of his pods. They're twins.

>Team job,jobber at the speed of light!

this looks suspiciously like a moon
it also makes me incredibly uncomfortable what the fuck is it

We don't even know if it works like that, him making Kaneki's might just be his mental state

Why doesn't anyone criticize Ishida?

I looks like some sort of demon fetus to me.

>him making Kaneki's
The bodies next to Ui weren't Kanekis, they were failed recreations of the two dead 0 Squad kids.

Probably his "egg", where the main body is.

It looks suspiciously like an eye to me, what does that mean?

Have you never been in a TG thread before?

No, check it closely, all his "creations" are literally him.

underrated.

They look like him because the oggai looked like him.

You guys become Tokyo Ghoul yet?

There were even Female Oggais and a good variety on males.

And we can only see like 4 bodies clearly enough to tell that they're male, and the only ones with any defined facial/hair features are the two next to Ui. And in that case, they're hanging upside down making it impossible to distinguish them by their haircut.

But you can use see them and it's clearly Kaneki.

That's the kagune, not the ghouls in the pods.

The ghouls in the pods are the kagune.

Yeah I'm saying that that is far too undefined to say it is kaneki, and definitely doesn't tell us that they're ALL kaneki.

Looks like Team job, jobber again...! *ding*

The thing I loved about aura is that he knew kaneki killed arima and yet he felt that he could kill kaneki should he feel like it.

I get the words from Furata, I get that other ghouls have shown that they can make clones but why would Kaneki's start doing now.

What I love about this series is that the villains always die deaths they deserved
>Jason
>Tranny Yandere
>Hajime whatshisface

Furatas death is gonna be good

I really haven't thought about this. Aura's character gets worse(better) the more I think about it

Japs are finally starting too

But he deserves no death, so by your logic he won't die.

Not really, look at the updated sales with 500k +

>Tranny
>Dead

cause Ken's fucking crazy

Like look how scared he is of sasaki here. I'm sure a feat like defeating the one eyed owl spread throughtout the ccg after kaneki defeated eto, and aura probably heard it too. And then aura hears he also killed arima and thinks yeah I feel like killing him.

she's not surviving the electric

Haha finally! Ishida gobblers please defend this.

We see Quinx survive worse look urie

ishida editor here,sorry form the trouble its Roma ごめんなさい .

If Hairu is back then this means that Kaneki was successful in bringing her back.

Japs always review bomb things for autistic reasons.
Plus Volume 12 got like 50 reviews tops even though it sold 500k+

> Only 68 people
That's only Amazon, and a majority of those complaints were people buttmad about Suzuya destroying Kaneki when he wasn't going to win anyway. Apparently this shit sold around over 350,000 the first week which isn't bad either.

Didn't you hear? Fruitcake is the good guy now.

or u dont remember the good doctor is reviving people as zombies

electric fucks with the brain and nervous system two places are super hard to regenerate from

no she's a old and decaying head

I still don't understand the fucking disconnect people had that led them to the conclusion this was Hairu. Furuta reveals his plan to bring Hairu and Arima back was Kaneki --- Plan didn't work Kaneki went batshit = This somehow meaning that despite Furuta saying that there's practically no chance of them coming back that Kanou resurrected Hairu anyway. I don't get it

Isn't this blood? How is blood so magical?

I think Furuta has other plans besides reviving Hairu. He seems to acknowledge that any chance of doing so is pretty much zero. This scene just seems to show that Furuta wasn't just a liar but someone who tells half truths. I'd say his main goal was creating dragon to unite humans and ghouls against a common foe. "Super peace"

Where the fuck is Jaiminisbox?
Did they stop doing Tokyo Ghoul? I fucking hate mangastream and i really don't want to read their fucking butchered trash.

If it works out that way that would be really cringy.

So I watched the first season and sadly the second season. Should I just start the first manga series or go straight to re?

You should fuck off.

Start with the Og manga from the beginning if you serious through

mutsuki didn't even do anything bad yet

>Logic in TG:re
Nah, its Mutsuki she's not gonna go out that easily. I'm not so sure about Aura though, Ishida could just say fuck it and let him die from being eaten by Mutsuki. Has he even done anything significant since his introduction?

>watching TG voluntarily.
Shit even reading it at this point is questionable to begin with.

Was that Eto one even done by Ishida?

No start the manga, besides part 1 being fucking great and re a shitshow since 60s, if you jump into re you wont get shit, besides a lot of scenes and character development, they changed lot of things in s2, its not even the same manga, and they literally skipped an entire arc and put the cochlea mess where they threw that arc characters which they also didnt develop (shachi, twins, kanou, clowns, rize being alive, hide dying on screen, eto being the one making anteiku raid happen and not V, ukina being killed by V and not kuzen, kaneki in root a, those fucking 5 minutes per episode of touka making coffee in anteiku thinking about mc cock, and she being involved in the last arc goong there to run for 4 episodes just for le ebin final montage, the animation of kaneki vs shachi and eto vs arima
Start in chapter 1 of part 1

Yes, 116 of og tokyo ghoul
The pic is from the new artwork book he released

>Ishida caring about ETO
KEK

I am still waiting for a volume cover of her though

Every time I see Tatara it makes me upset about how he was handled

>that acrylic
I want that shit

It's Yomo you fucking autists

Chapter today.

Sauce?

What is it about Touka that makes people like her so much?

>Yomo
>barefoot
Don't make no sense.

Volume 5 is her cover though.

hey guys i read the original tg but didn't pick up re because i hate reading ongoing stuff
just wanted to ask, has gourmet gotten any more depth/been followed much? he was my favorite character and basically everyone else died from tg

>and basically everyone else died from tg
No one dies in tokyo ghoul
And tsukiyama got the best arc of :re and last one before it went downhill. Tsukiyama character development in that arc got forgotten by ishida though so its like it never happened. So I dont know what I should tell you.

She shares it with haise though
I want a full cover for her or at least a back cover
Hide getting a cover would be cool too