Why haven't you converted to Islam?

Allah offers people of all places a chance to join his true army of pure hearted soldiers that serve the truth.

Look at you pigs, having no morals nor faith. You have submitted to cuckoldry, you have submitted to filthy atheism and you have submitted to being a woman's slave.

As a muslim you have purpose, you're no woman's slave, and you're no filthy atheist infidel that has no meaning, and if you have been a true muslim you will enjoy heaven as well.

There's no better thing than being a man of god. Your days are numbered infidels, join now or die in the upcoming true rise of Allah.

Attached: islam.jpg (284x177, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mdr.de/investigativ/tabuthema-missbrauch-moscheen-100.html
youtu.be/OScMYsJsoeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love my life. Drive to work. Eat healthy. Exercise. Love my family. Islam can go to the same place every other ideology goes. The trash.

Religion is a lie used to manipulate people and to allow for those in power to fuck kids.

Muslim caliphate soon.

Attached: 1518644009761.png (1280x860, 227K)

All Muslims and Jews would be better off dead

I like my mayonez with pork kielbasa.Drinking beer and vodka while smoking papierosy and fucking slavic sluts every week which ALLAH cant provide me. Our slavic WAAGH will flood western european Caliphate in future.

You can smoke and fuck sluts. They will be your slave and you will have every rights on them.

When the false prophet mohamed, shit be upon him, first began experiencing his delusions of grandeur, he went to the jews and told them their messiah had arrived. They laughed in his face. He then went to the christians claiming to be the second comming and was met with a simmilar response. So he founded islam.

He was nothing but a stupid psychopathic loser, and you have even less intelligence than he did if you think any of the absolute nonsense in his book is actually true. Muslims worship a rock in a box in the desert because it is smarter than all of them combined.

Muhammad (pbuh) was white

Every Muslim worth his salt knows this

I still seem to see the whiteness of the forearms of the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) when he rolled up his sleeves. He then carried it and placed it at his head saying: I am marking my brother's grave with it, and I shall bury beside him those of my family who die.
Sunan Abu Dawud 20:3200

Then the Apostle of Allah (may peace be upon him) stepped out with a red mantle on him and I was catching a glimpse of the whiteness of his shanks. The narrator said: He (the Holy Prophet) performed the ablution...
Sahih Muslim 4:1014

He uncovered his thigh and I saw the whiteness of the thigh of the Prophet. When he entered the town, he said, 'Allahu Akbar! Khaibar is ruined...
Sahih Bukhari 1:8:367, See Also Sahih Muslim 19.4437:1

Jurairi reported: I said to Abu Tufail: Did you see Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)? He said: Yes, he had a white handsome face. Muslim b. Hajjaj said: Abu Tufail who died in 100 Hijra was the last of the Companions of Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him).
Sahih Muslim 30:5777, See Also Sahih Muslim 30:5786

Narrated Anas bin Malik: While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm." The an then addressed him, "O Son of 'Abdul Muttalib."...
Sahih Bukhari 1:3:63

yeah but he made it ok to fuck children and your cousins. sooooo that pretty much how he gained popularity back then.

And now leaf pig the filthy whores and children fuck your own men, how is better?
Islam offers the truth, that women should fullfil their purpose by providing sex and kids, look at yourself, so deep in the chaos that you forgot the true role of every being in this world.

Nice flag you got there.

Soon it will be the Palestine flag, get used to muslims being in this land and in the entire world in general.

kek

thanks for the laugh jew.

you should preach somewhere else. This is why I haven't or have no plans to convert to your desert moon sect:

1. I can drink beer,
2. I can continue to be Christian,
3. I don't believe in false desert Gods

k?

Mashallah vs inshallah

Who wins

Praying to a semitic phallic rock/god doesn't sound appealing regardless of whether the profit was a merchant, a virgin or a pedo.

Attached: vikingnolikey.gif (244x280, 869K)

>Israeli Arab LARPing

Yes pig, because this land belongs to the jews right?

Sure looks that way from here.

PEOPLE PLEASE SAGE

PEOPLE PLEASE SAGE

I'm a muslim living in Israel with an israeli citizenship, funny how this board claims to be right wing yet thinks every person in israel has to be jewish.

Islam IS the chaos you fucking idiot. The sole reason the middle east is relevant is because of the oil under their feet. The shale gas boom is slowly yanking that rug out from under them and the entire region will sink back into the obscure uselessness where they belong

Wow, welcome brother. I have nothing but love for you. Inshallah God will bless you for in this life and the hereafter

>flag
lol

My only issue with Islam is that Muslims fuck other men, and little boys. I desire to live in a world where men ejaculating in another man's ass or mouth isn't a form of psychological exercise, but is rightly called for what it is: HOMOSEXUAL

How does a man get a hard on for a man's asshole? That shit is definition of gay desu

Dude, we inprison gays. We jail them here for a long time. The heck are you on about ?

You are infected with a disease called “islam”. It was brought into the world by a psychopathic loser called “muhommad” and he was brought into the world by a woman called “dumb slut”.

You too ya habibi

>islam literally offering exactly what Sup Forums wants
>it's bad though because brown folk

Oh wow , quote weak hadith that most scholars these days reject. Face it, you can't dissuade a believer by using false narrations just so you can delude yourself into hating islam

desu considering islam if they find a way to uphold hierarchies and keep subhumans away .

>thinking that is an invalid argument

So, you are an Israeli Arab.
You have Zionist citizenship lmao
I bet you speak Hebrew and look gay as fuck too

You realize this type of filth is forbidden in islam right? while countries like yours openly allow homosexual pigs to exist Islam fights this atrocity

Judge a religion by the fruit that it bears. The entire muslim world is a literal shit hole. Sounds like some pretty posionous fruit

In Germany an Imam has pushed a toilet brush into the butt of a 6 year old boy.
Big scandal about abuse of children in koran schools and mosques. But muslims try to cover it up because Imams are "holy".
Islam is no better than Catholicism or any other shitty monotheistic religion. Just a way for old perverted men to feel important and make a decent living out of thin air.
mdr.de/investigativ/tabuthema-missbrauch-moscheen-100.html

Yes I know hebrew pig not knowing Hebrew in this land means being oblivous to a possible danger, and that's not as gay as being a russian pig.

The first racist was Iblis, AKA Satan. He hates humans because he thinks that he's better than us. To be racist is to have Satan's taint within you. Islam rejects racism. Heck my childhood friend is black and he's awesome and smart . It's not my fault you have a culture that promotes gang violence and crazy lifestyles

>Why haven't you converted to Islam?
>Israeli flag

SCHLOMO I....

Attached: jewarealreadydead.png (368x433, 95K)

I live in a great city and a great community .don't know why you think I live in a dump. Not cool bro

youtu.be/OScMYsJsoeY
(You)

How does it feel knowing israel could genocide all your people in about a week and the rest of the world wouldnt even notice youre gone?

We would.

>Claims everybody in Israel has to be jewish
>as if this land belongs to the jews
>Later on claims he's right wing
nice logic pig, by the way your filthy country is being controlled by a jewish puppet trump.

>tfw no one knows which shit country your flag comes from

kek

Isis claimed that too, i wonder how big their caliphate is now, 1 or 2 sand rocks in desert that will get droned sooner or later.
Poor delusional fags