Why do white girls prefer black men ?

Girls have never been interested in me because I'm super pale, when the black guy comes around the block they fall on their heels

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shutterstock.com/video/clip-31081030-stock-footage-black-african-man-and-white-girl-inter-ethnic-love.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Mf5urZ002Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=QOsuvnAtkKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Manly facial features
>dark skin (stronger)
>don't get cucked by the sun
>alpha
>funny, know how to dance etc...

all that

>tfw the melanin receptors kick in

Attached: the bulls arrive.gif (450x251, 1.79M)

>pic related: the person behind this post

Attached: 02CF6AE0-3648-48DD-A951-A4FD6B3B83A1.jpg (354x681, 64K)

Are you fat or ugly?

The OP pic is from Shuttershock - aka a stock photo company that sells different pics of varying scenarios to companies who use them in their websites and ad campaigns. They both are paid models.

shutterstock.com/video/clip-31081030-stock-footage-black-african-man-and-white-girl-inter-ethnic-love.html

Meanwhile in the real world, White girls prefer Asian boys.

Attached: 01_BVaYy_pl8q2.jpg (1080x1080, 206K)

I'm the opposite. Not black, but clearly tanned. Most of my life I saw white chick dismiss me for true white males... Recently, looks have shifted. Also I started growing a beard and I trim my hairs, so I kinda look muslim now...
These clams are now attracted by what they use to despise. Feels good though.

Attached: cheers.gif (348x323, 987K)

They don't, that is just a (((race-mixing))) propaganda effort. In fact, it's the opposite - black girls prefer white guys.

Brazil is the history of that, white raping their black inferiors. Enjoy your deleted thread, yid faggot.

White women are the most ingroup prejudiced out of any female demographic.

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

Literally the only time I see whites with niggers is in San Francisco, Oakland and Berkeley.

because tyrone knows how to treat a lady

This is a lie perpetuated by media. Interracial dating is much less common than you think. You just think its more common because when you see it it stands out in your mind. Much like the faggot and tranny phenomenon.

ok then why did Michael Jackson get better at dancing the whiter he got

youtube.com/watch?v=Mf5urZ002Rw

I'm a little black, I have lordosis of the spine.

I'm also a little Asian and a little Jew.
Little French Catholic and German.

Ra ra ra ra

Common culture of entitlement.

youtube.com/watch?v=QOsuvnAtkKs

Brazilians love white guys with blue eyes. I know this first hand.

You're actually wrong. I just went out yesterday and I saw 2 male gay couples holding hands and a fat short white woman by herself with two ugly mixed kids trailing behind her.

This was in suburban Missouri. Our nation is beyond fucked.

I'm getting married to God.

They're definitely brigading right now. I'm guessing their dicks are all hard over Lamb winning and they want to have some fun

I see them all over the place. However it's usually the disgusting fat pigs they are impregnating.

Being mixed race is the optimal

White males have devolved into weak and emotional man-babies due to decades of living in comfort.

If you were to create offspring, would you want their genes coming from today's whites? They're nothing but soyboys and obese poltards

Attached: 1518685378955.png (256x300, 120K)

Sage

This is what you look like

Attached: C2BE0067-2564-4C02-A426-362F4EA9390F.jpg (800x800, 84K)

How many straight white couples did you see yesterday? Can you even remember? Not saying it's not a problem, but it's certainly not the norm.

Implying she didn't fuck him after the photo shoot was over

they (niggers) are more feminine than your average European male. They care almost as much if not even more about their looks, and they dress in borderline gay clothing.

You sound like a little bitch to me.

I don't. So I don't understand. If this is the case. I find black features very alien.
But I admit I find light skinned mulattos or Nafris attractive. Just judging by physical attraction, not mentality.

Attached: 4bbd65863a450.jpg (584x775, 43K)

Femanon here, hiding my country of origin from the backlash. My experiences are:

Black guys: larger dicks, fun to be around, interesting conversation anytime you want, nicely dressed and groomed, crack jokes all the time, will take you places, broad social spectrum, know interesting people you will be introduced to, behave like real men, smile on their faces most of the time, can dance and cook.

White guys: tiny dicks, socially awkward, quiet, inhibited socially, boring, prefer to stay home, hate to dance, sad faces, angsty, creepy, often have either anger or anxiety issues.

Yeah, I rest my case.

NO they don't
Women prefer men with money... and niggers have none.

Attached: 1520671982577.gif (300x240, 1020K)

Maybe they want their handbags back.

This is primarily due to them being raised exclusively by black women. I'm guessing we'll start seeing Jay-Z branded makeup and "man bags" next.

>Femanon here

Attached: 2F57A0A9-A142-46DF-A705-F90D98FF1015.png (345x337, 127K)

they don’t
stop falling for the memes
always analyze the data

Attached: 9372070E-0976-4F94-A028-1CDC22585123.png (1187x757, 230K)

lol

Attached: 1520129085565.jpg (754x478, 49K)

except they don't, but okay.

Attached: wyt womyn.jpg (750x451, 320K)

Attractive? Even in this staged picture her body is moving away from the nog. She's trying to hide it but there's a deep instinctual disgust in her heart.

Daily reminder that Russian shills are in full damage control mode. Notice the UK Flag.