Do you hate immigrants because they're better than you?

Attached: 575af01c91058425008c829c-960-444.jpg (592x444, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/28/conviction-data-show-illegal-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-than-native-born-americans-study.amp.html
politifact.com/texas/statements/2017/dec/21/lupe-valdez/lupe-valdez-says-unauthorized-immigrants-account-1/
google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/26/illegals-commit-crimes-double-rate-native-born-stu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sure

Yes, but you still have to go back.

>4.5GPA
That's not how grades work.

Deported

Actually it is. At least when I was in high school, you got bonus points for taking college level classes (e.g. 5.0 for an A instead of 4.0).

Indeed, we can't let them flaunt that privilege around here lest our inferior downtrodden citizens suffer
Hopefully they can use their superiority to fix that murderous shithole down south

How the fuck do you get college scholarships, a drivers license, etc without showing a fucking birth certificate? Genuinely curious.

Her poor judgment re: legs calls everything else into question. This is one dreamer we all expect an update on post-deportation.

That's a weighted GPA.
Your actual GPA is still on the 4 point scale.
Weighted GPAs aren't used for anything except breaking ties in class rankings.

Anyone got a source on her social media so we can report her to ICE?

>Deporting your drained brains.

I hope real americans are really educated and smart.

Attached: worlds-most-dangerous-leaders-01-af.jpg (492x351, 48K)

I only hate the illegal ones. The ones doing it legally should also hate them for making them look bad.

>cords and medals
wat?

Ignore shill threads

Attached: ju1.jpg (1901x927, 255K)

California

>undocumented
how long until she's the most qualified person in mexico?

Since you post that picture, I am going to assume that you specifically left out the word "illegal" because you are a criminal sympathizer.

As a legal immigrant, I hated illegal immigrants because they got better attention and treated better than we did.
Ever since Trump was elected, I smile and laugh every day.

No it's not that at all.

Attached: 1476131586111.jpg (450x510, 39K)

THIS IS AN OLD PICTURE

SHE WAS DEPORTED

STOP BEING RETARDED

If they're so much better than us, why did they need to immigrate to our countries?

No, I hate them because they're stealing my country. You're helping them, so I hate Democrats as well.

Proof?

You have to go back

I hate immigrants because they do not stick to their kin, yet do not relinquish their original culture and do not integrate. Basically they want to have the cake and eat it too.

Attached: 1354703979676.png (458x233, 156K)

>Smart
>Manipulate the state loopholes for free education

Clearly shes just as smart as us retard, the only difference is we can't do what she did. This is literally an argument based upon exclusion via race. You just fucking implicitly stated that. Meaning you're literally assuming all immigrants are non white. Which fucking only implies that you're actually

/ourguy/, even if you don't think so, you're mentally rigged to think like Sup Forums.

Bad bait. Picture is 3 years old.

>4.5 GPA
w-what!?

she wasn't. she is still attending UT Austin

Attached: 1518894065916.jpg (477x478, 41K)

There are scholarships specifically for illegals

Attached: 1249232996564.jpg (508x604, 79K)

>le outliers
Nice try Pedro, stay the fuck out

Attached: BackToTheShithole.png (694x1670, 829K)

>Oh and I don't pay taxes lol fuck your laws and shit. I'm politically active in a foreign country and try to influence your politics and take positions in your schools away form your citizens so I can shovel money back to Mexico. Fuck your laws, fuck your people, fuck your taxes ( but keep paying my fellowship lol), and fuck your economy.

And they wonder why we want to see them draged outside and shot.

>4.5 GPA
>in Akins High
Worked my ass off in a harder school and I still got denied by UT

Attached: 1507587710617.png (345x387, 79K)

Yes I'm sure these extremely liberal young Mexicans who flout our laws were going to be a tremendous boon to our nation and not I dunno go into writing subversive media bullshit like all of them do

why do you have to be better than someone to vote and politically support different than him? democrat my ass

If immigrants are so qualified and prosperous why do they flee their own countries and come here? I don't trust people who would rather leave a rundown situation than pitch in and help their country of origin regain its greatness.

hey, i found a dollar in the garbage. better fill my entire house with garbage.

Because the only people that give a fuck about the idea of "countries" are collectivists who have no personal accomplishments.

>I'm published in Psych-Oncology.
What?

But subversive media it's 70% of your culture.

They use foir free the stuff we built

Nobody hates immigrants you dumb fuck. The hate is for globalists, leftards, anti-whites, the willfully emasculated, welfare grubbers, plebs like you who could tick any one of the above boxes...

Then she can be a good step in fixing her country. I wish them the best. I just happen to be of the opinion that a country where 90% of the population has never seen a toilet or a trash can or had a properly cooked meal, probably are not suitable as a whole for mass immigration to the Us. Any immigration though will sadly result in their best and brightest, their agents of change, preferring to permanently leave the shithole they defend rather than going there to improve it.

Then consider this. First, she isn't breaking the law like undocumented. So yay for obeying our laws. but she does compete with us for positions in our schools and it does prevent their country from improving,and even in the off chance that she returns to her country, they she did so at one of our people's expense.

Why are US schools everyone's right to attend? They are state funded and therefore should be focused on a return on investment to the stakeholder population. Anything else is theft that those nations owe us back.

In this case, I suggest a program where citizens are given preference and foreign qualified students have to have a net contribution to our system or their home nation must pay the balance. So for all the Chinese that come to the US to learn and go right back to China, we would fine China the value those educated individuals cost us to produce.there is a very real number of US tax dollars pored into academia and it isn't so that China can build a competing silicon Valley.

> i just made some implication out of my ass

if you moved to a shithole country you would have the same "success" .

>nice legs
yeah right

Also, she managed to get herself deported by flapping her gums.
Not so smart now is she.

Attached: halfApress.png (625x468, 678K)

The law is the law. If you're an illegal, and you continue to reside in our countries you obviously have no respect for our rules and regulations. Cockroaches like this can achieve as they will, but are still criminals.

I wouldn't say that.

Attached: pakiscum.png (647x575, 809K)

I don't really care, shes not even white. She has to look in the mirror and see a mongrel everyday ... I'd just kill myself.

>we're a nation of immigration
it was different as the country was STILL BEING BUILT

Exactly. The idea of being attached to a geographic location is fucking stupid. People should go where they have the best chance for individual success.

It'd be more impressive if they were white or Asian, then they would actually have to try to get into a college without affirmative action.

Definitely and that's why they need to GO BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>I'm a med student
I'm so sick of people saying this shit.
Even worse when they're premed.

YOU AREN'T SHIT UNTIL YOU GET YOUR DEGREE

This

Everyone cares about countries perhaps you don't because you have never contributed to the success of yours but the majority of the world likes to see things they built be represented on the world stage.

How the fuck do you sign up for a school without any documents ?

>Nobody hates immigrants
Immigrant found. How you liking Britain, Ahmed? Rape any white british girls?

They can. Shits fucked

>I broke your country's law
>but it's okay, because I am smart

Attached: 1444689149162.jpg (351x364, 53K)

>There are scholarships specifically for illegals

Neat
It's cool playing taxes so that these people can cross the border
And passing for their healthcare and education
So they can shit on us
And vote against us
While my kids get no help with school because they're white
Which is bad
I'm glad this girl will be allowed to vote one day
I'm sure she'll be appreciative of the people who paid for her family's entire way of life
I'm sure she'll love and respect American whites
For letting her family in
And paying for all of her shit

The irony of this is that college classes are easier than high school classes. If you're decently intelligent you can fuck around in college and still do perfectly fine.

Wasn't this at some terrible school that had only 11% proficiency in math?

No we hate them because they are self righteous little pricks that broke the fucking laws of the land and get benefits free schooling and protection from pussy mayors and officials and wear their illegal behavior like a badge of honor, arrogant fucks

Isn't it great that they feel entitled to your country and hate you at the same time?

>spic
>smart

Attached: 452413.png (310x326, 29K)

Mexicans i am fine with as long as they are intelligent they originated from Spain anyway so they are basically still european although their country needs sorting out Muslims on the other hand do not contribute anything remotely useful to society that goes for all ultra religious people as well they are holding us back and should be dealt with

you have to go back
go make Mexico great

>I went to your public schools
>I went to your public hospitals
>I used your roads
>I never paid taxes
>My parents never paid taxes
>LOOK HOW SUCCESSFUL I AM!

Gee, how could anyone hate someone like that?

I don’t necessarily hate leeches. But I also don’t like it when they suck at what’s rightfully mine

Mexicans are Spanish folks who mixed with the natives you moron. You know, the five foot nothing cannibals who had a civilization based on killing and eating each other? In what world are Mexicans more than trash?

Was getting deported part of her plan?

What the fuck kind of bullshit college did you go to?

did the British not mate with them as well though? that would mean you were all savages as well but your not do you know why ? because european genes are dominant when it comes to native Americans

if they're better than me why can't they do it in their own country

>implying women don't gossip about every little thing they can for attention and dick
Should have expected it desu

Sorry spic boy, she's mine now. The second she steps into Canada she's knocked up boyo.

Huh? Most of them fucking died and the kids who were born of native rape were raised by the natives , not in the Puritan and Quaker villages LOL. Also, most Americans came after the natives were all gone

Na, intelligent, and hardworking immigrants are honorary whites.
We hate nigger culture more than we hate niggers. What do you think we are? Some sort of bigots?

BTW I always wondered why people from the US don't go to Canadian colleges to go leech on them instead.

every time I hear about the US education system it's because some guy paid 50k for a shit degree in communist homeopathy or how the school used those 50k for stupid SJW stuff.

at least the leafs charge you about half for this thing

Honorary whites? That's the most Jewish shit I've ever heard. If you're not white you're a fucking mongrel. The end.

It's 50k a year, that comes out to 200k minimum

no you can’t

t. Aerospace Engineer

Not at all...

But if they're illegal and have criminal records, yes. If they're so great and better than me and their country is such a worker's paradise compared to the evil capitalistic hellhole AmeriKKKa is, why not stay there?

:^)

Attached: 1509234334095.jpg (480x749, 52K)

She will probably major in some meme or drop out of college, get fat, have 20 kids, and die of diabetes

Wrong.

Most students come out around $30-50k total. Your average state school(where the majority attend) is only like $8-15k per year.

The biggest financial consideration IMO is the opportunity cost of 4 years of no substantial income while taking on debt for a potentially worthless degree.

We don't hate immigrants, we hate illegal aliens. My mom was an immigrant. My grandmother was an immigrant, but they were documented. If illegal aliens come into this country does that mean that burglars are your family? No it doesn't. Not to mention that illegals commit more crime than immigrants.

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/28/conviction-data-show-illegal-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-than-native-born-americans-study.amp.html

politifact.com/texas/statements/2017/dec/21/lupe-valdez/lupe-valdez-says-unauthorized-immigrants-account-1/

google.com/amp/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/jan/26/illegals-commit-crimes-double-rate-native-born-stu/

This is why they're so bad.

This

>What are you studying?
>I'm going to be a psychologist! I want to help people! I am doing it as pre med so I can leave being a doctor open as an option, and it looks better for grad school.
Meanwhile
>Freshmen or sophomore. Not honors, not a top 10 school. Mediocre SAT, already failed college algebra, hasn't even looked at MSAT or GRE yet, not doing a co-op, internship, or volunteer position. Works at the college food court.
>Has no idea that fewer than 6% of Psych undergrads end up being psychologists,
>Fewer than 0.1% end up being a practicing medical doctor.
>Keeps talking about what they will do when they run a practice.
>I was thinking about being a Neuro surgeon since it's related. I've always been good with my hands.

No one is more arrogant without realizing it than an undergrad. But the real egos appear when you get to the Doctoral programs that don't require calculus. I've never met people that thought more of themselves.

How's life in New Haiti or the Islamic State of Canada?

Found the engineer

kek

isn't that just the big ones though? I thought there was middle-tier colleges for 20k a year or something.

No, I hate them because they're here.

She got deported last year lol

horrid fucking cynical shits
the rest are all corrupted with niggerdom
and we don´t want them back fuck spics

>have to get government help/handouts to succeed
>better than anyone

Right.

Bullshit.
Private schools are 50k a year.

State are like 8-10k

The Lindsey Shepherd affair proves that Canadian universities are even worse though and with the cost of relocation you wouldn't be saving much

See, I dropped out of University because I didn't feel like I was getting my money's worth. Would have been a different story if I'd had a full ride. Also, how much you want to bet that her "degree" is in something completely useless?
So yeah, I hate her because she's "better" than me.

I hate them because they break the law by being here illegally.